PDA

View Full Version : LM Prestige Mid to MG Pretige Mid connection?

me is bored
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
ive been out of tennis for 2 months due to a recent car accident involving my dad, and apparently i also missed the release of the MG pretige!!

anyway, i used to play with the LM Prestige mid (personal favorite racket used), but switched to the aero storm because the LM Prestige is out of production now. so i was wondering if the LM Prestige Mid was similar to the MG Prestige Mid.

slider2828
01-12-2008, 05:23 PM
There is a huge thread on this, but its a much stiffe version of the LM. Most people seem to like the MG version over the LM mids.

me is bored
01-12-2008, 05:25 PM
There is a huge thread on this, but its a much stiffe version of the LM. Most people seem to like the MG version over the LM mids.

i would think that there was, but ive had trouble finding it, but ill look harder.

thanks for the input though :)

thejuice
01-12-2008, 05:28 PM

To slider's point, it is a little stiffer according to the numbers but it doesn't feel like it's so stiff it'll hurt. The MG Prestige line is going to be a hot seller. It is nice.

racquet_jedi
01-12-2008, 05:51 PM
They won't be in stock until the 17th, or till Thursday, which means that if you wanted to, you could receive it by the 18th...

Voltron
01-12-2008, 06:05 PM
ive been out of tennis for 2 months due to a recent car accident involving my dad, and apparently i also missed the release of the MG pretige!!

anyway, i used to play with the LM Prestige mid (personal favorite racket used), but switched to the aero storm because the LM Prestige is out of production now. so i was wondering if the LM Prestige Mid was similar to the MG Prestige Mid.

TW still sells the LM Prestige Mid in a few gripsizes if you're interested.

Shashwat
01-12-2008, 07:51 PM
I have a like new LM Prestige MID if you are interested.

me is bored
01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
TW still sells the LM Prestige Mid in a few gripsizes if you're interested.
ill look into that thank you!

I have a like new LM Prestige MID if you are interested.

what grip size?

VikingSamurai
01-13-2008, 02:23 AM
I have a mint 9/10 LM Prestige that I am wanting to let go. $90 shipped from Japan, 4 1/4.

Shashwat
01-13-2008, 11:02 AM
ill look into that thank you!

what grip size?

4 5/8 and i live in San Antonio so i'm pretty close to you.

slider2828
01-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Man... hahah looky how many people are unloading there LM frames. Its so funny...

Shashwat
01-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Man... hahah looky how many people are unloading there LM frames. Its so funny...

It's not because i'm buying a MG Prestige, i'm looking for a backup for my K95. I did not like this frame at all..

AgassiGuy23
01-14-2008, 09:34 PM

I've got a pair of Head LM Prestige Mids for sale that are in excellent condition if you're interested. Save yourself some $$$ and roll with what works. mjellisjr@gmail.com

slider2828
01-16-2008, 04:15 AM
Maybe test out the mg prestige pro, I think it will be closer to your liking of the k95 16x18. Try it.....