PDA

View Full Version : What to do with vintage racquets

cadfael_tex
01-12-2008, 05:26 PM
I went through a jag a few years ago when I collected a lot of racquets. I started a thread about them being a pain to move every 2-3 years being in the military. I'm going in a different direction than that thread so I started a new one. I don't want to move these things again (except for the few that I really love).

I went to that large auction site and there doesn't seem to be a large market for them. I'm not sure most of them would be useful for young people. Some of them I'd give away if I thought they were going to a place they'd be valued.

Is there a market for old racquets? What should I do with the ones that don't have a market?

TIA for any help.

tennisdarren
01-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks for volunteering a portion of your life to protect my freedom. I'd be glad to provide a good home to your orphaned frames. I've never checked out your earlier posts, what branch are you in?

cadfael_tex
01-12-2008, 05:43 PM
US Army. I'm a Chaplain. Anything you're interested in? I hesitate to list them because I don't want to break the rules and make this an out of place sale thread.

tennisdarren
01-12-2008, 05:52 PM
I've sent you a mail.

Plisken
01-12-2008, 06:47 PM
ill take some off ur hands if u dont mind :) lol ill send email me if u want too sorastrike@gmail.com

LanEvo
01-12-2008, 08:19 PM
i have a good home for those frames, my email is ryanc282002@yahoo.com, i already sent u an email, but id love to give these frames a good home because i usually just hang frames on the wall to cover up my room and make it look good