PDA

View Full Version : Cutting Down a Racket

<3Tennis
01-12-2008, 05:35 PM
My friend has been looking to sell his i.Prestige Xtralong version but he has it cut down to 27 inches. So this version has no CAP grommets are anything but I was just wondering if it would play the same as a regular standard length i.Prestige MP or if I would need to use lead to make some minor adjustments.

Will an i.Prestige MP grommet set for the CAP grommets work on this racket or is it a different design?

Thanks

YULitle
01-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh, sorry. I saw the title and thought we were going to be inslulting rackets... ;) :D

vsbabolat
01-12-2008, 06:31 PM
My friend has been looking to sell his i.Prestige Xtralong version but he has it cut down to 27 inches. So this version has no CAP grommets are anything but I was just wondering if it would play the same as a regular standard length i.Prestige MP or if I would need to use lead to make some minor adjustments.

Will an i.Prestige MP grommet set for the CAP grommets work on this racket or is it a different design?

Thanks

The i.Prestige MP C.A.P. Grommets will fit perfectly on the i.Prestige MP XL. They are both the same design.

<3Tennis
01-12-2008, 06:50 PM
The i.Prestige MP C.A.P. Grommets will fit perfectly on the i.Prestige MP XL. They are both the same design.

So even though the XL does not come with the CAP Grommets installed it will still fit?

Does it play anything like the standard length now that it is 27in?