PDA

View Full Version : Rackets to Demo

NebAce1
01-13-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm 15 and I'm a pretty high ranked junior player. Right now I have 3 O3 MP Tours (I cracked my fourth). I'm looking to demo rackets right now, because I've had my O3 Tours for about two years now, and I'd like to see if theres anything better. I'm an aggressive baseliner who hits big, and comes to net to finish off points. I also hit with heavy topspin from the baseline.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on rackets to demo. I prefer rackets that weigh around the same as the O3 Tour maybe a little bit heavier. I also like rackets with open string patterns. So here is my list of rackets to demo: Speedport Tour MP (I've heard great things about it, and since its basically the new version of the O3 Tour I think I should give it a try), the Pure Storm Tour (I've also heard good things about), the Ozone Tour, and Microgel Prestige Pro (sounds great, because its a prestige with a open string pattern). And if turns out I like my O3 Tour better than all of these I will stick with it. Any suggestions on other rackets to demo, or corrections on this list would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

easternplayer99
01-13-2008, 04:06 PM
that lists sounds good you also may want to add the kpro open, and maybe the aero storm

fuzz nation
01-13-2008, 08:33 PM
You could try the O3 Hybrid Tour. I've had a couple of outings with it and I think it's a potentially strong performer in the hands of an all court player.

LanEvo
01-13-2008, 08:36 PM
id reccomend a M-Fil 300 because that thing is capable of crazy spin and is great for baseline and net

Zachol82
01-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Demo the Power Angle...just to satisfy my curiosity about how this racquet plays lol...

...I'm serious, please do it =)

NebAce1
01-14-2008, 03:52 PM
ok thanks guys.

Any other suggestions?

Alexio92
01-15-2008, 04:28 AM
Same here :P I am definatly going to demo a dunlop AG200, it was amazing when I tried it before just want a better hit with it. Babolat Aero Storm probably aswell.

hit2mybh
01-15-2008, 06:39 AM
if you want to stick with Prince, I'd try out the speedport tour. It actually is a very nice racket once tuned to your liking. I am actually using it setup like the hybrid tour, string hole grommets on the top and O port grommets on the sides. I use Lux rough in the mains and biphase crosses. Not sure if your shop will let you play around with the grommet setups, but worth a shot.

stav_babolat
01-15-2008, 07:07 AM
just go with the pure storm tour, team or just pure storm. Al good.