PDA

View Full Version : ASIAN Wilson K Factor 90 4 3/8 (2)

Azzurri
01-15-2008, 05:05 AM
I have decided to make the switch to the US K Factor 90. Below are the details

I have 2 Asian KF 90's for sale. NOTE: The butt caps were changed out to the older Wilson ones (the bc of the last model Wilson's). The leather grips on both racquets are mint. I always used an overgrip, so NO sweat stains.

Karbon Black: 8.5-9/10 condition. It has some light scuff marks on the headguard. Tiny scratches on 2 parts of the top of the frame (looks like a slight flake..Wilson PJ!). Its very light. This is the earlier model that has Karbon Black on the frame (collector's item?). Its strung with Klip Legend 17g Main (57 lbs) and Gosen Sheep cross 17g (55 lbs). The gut is still in great shape with minimul wear (maybe 4 hours of use).
$120 shipped

Karophite Black: 9/10 condition. Light scuffing on the head guard. The frame is clean (no scuffs noticeable on the frame). Its strung with Klip Legend 17g Main (57 lbs) and Gosen Sheep cross 17g (55 lbs). The gut is still in great shape with minimul wear (maybe 4 hours of use).
$130 shipped

If you buy both I will knock the price down to $235 shipped. USA Only!!

lappano@gmail.com

Azzurri
01-15-2008, 07:52 AM
I am not interetsed in trades. I will be purchasing 2 new KF 90's from TW so I can have them spec matched...Wilson QC is horrid!

Also, this offer will not last long. If they are not sold by Sunday...off they go to the big auction site.

Azzurri
01-15-2008, 01:14 PM
both racquets are gone. will leave terrific feedback for a very easy and pleasant transaction.

TennisInTexas
01-15-2008, 07:36 PM
both racquets are gone. will leave terrific feedback for a very easy and pleasant transaction.

i know they are both gone but what were the pros and cons about this racquet in your opinion? what was the best thing about it and what was it lacking?

how does it compare to the non-asian version?

Azzurri
01-17-2008, 04:37 AM
i know they are both gone but what were the pros and cons about this racquet in your opinion? what was the best thing about it and what was it lacking?

how does it compare to the non-asian version?

do a search...there is a lot of information from many posters that have played both. I have not hit with the US KF90 since February. sorry.