PDA

View Full Version : Re: Price match

!<-_->!
12-10-2004, 08:08 PM
I found a racquet on another site that is lower than that of TW. I've read that in order to match prices, you have to call customer service. However, I plan on ordering other stuff so how would that work? Is there a way to have the price matched when I order online so I can select other stuff to buy?

Thanks

BreakPoint
12-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Why not just order everything together over the phone when you call them? :roll:

!<-_->!
12-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Cause when I ordered online last time, it took forever before I finally decided on what I wanted. I changed my order over and over again. So I want to have the ability to view everything over and then finally decide on the final order.

BreakPoint
12-11-2004, 10:28 AM
Why not just view it online, make your final decisions, then pick up the phone and call them to place your order? Seems simple enough, doesn't it? That's what I do.

!<-_->!
12-11-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh, ok. One last thing, do you know if TW can match price if the other site only has a couple of grip sizes while TW has the complete range of grip sizes.

!<-_->!
12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
TW, can I get a clear response from you so I know how to go about this. To be more specific, I found a Prince TT Bandit on another site for cheaper. However it is not strung. At TW, they are already pre-strung. So does that affect anything?

TW Staff
12-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Please give us a call at 1.800.883.6647 so that we can answer all of your price match questions and process any orders you would like to place.

Thanks,
Chris, TW.