PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Men's & Women's Adidas Clima Visors?

gocard
01-18-2008, 11:42 PM
Hi TW,

Can you tell me what is "women's fit" for the Adidas Clima Visor II and what the difference is between the men's version of the same name? The only visible difference is the black Adidas logo on the men's version - is the women's one smaller or something?

Thanks!
gocard

gocard
01-20-2008, 02:55 PM
*bump* Anyone know? Are the sizes different or something?

TW Staff
01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
The crown of the women's visor is slightly smaller. When I measured, I saw about an inch of difference. Both have an adjustable fit with a velcro fastener in the back. Right now it looks we only have the women's in white, though. I'll have to check with our buyer to see if/when more are due in.

Tiffani, TW

UPDATE: We should be getting more women's Adidas ClimaCool visors in black next month.

djnick66
01-21-2008, 02:46 PM
I compared a Mens or Unisex one to a Womens and they weren't too much off. A couple of the styles varied anyway. Fit size is about the same as they are adjustable. A store near me had a bunch of ladies Adidas visors marked down to like $5 each but the mens were three times that.

gocard
01-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Great, thanks for the info, TW and djnick66! I'll try to go take a look at the men's vs women's visors in person.