PDA

View Full Version : How To Market Barricade IIs For A Thousand Years

SunDog
01-20-2008, 05:32 PM
TW,

Please pass this idea along to anyone at Adidas who may be in position to carry out my plan.

First the disclaimer - I've tried about every shoe brand out there - and Adidas is the only one that comes close to supporting my arch. The BII does it the best. I try each new incarnation of the Barricades - but each ends up disappointing me in some area - usually the arch. Therefore - I need to have the BII be available for the next fifty years or so. Forty will probably actually do it - but I would prefer the ten year buffer.

In actuality, by dumb luck - it would be really easy for Adidas to market a new BII each year just because this millenium happens to start with a "2". This years BII would be the Barricade 2-008. Next year they can come out with the B2-009, etc. Each year would have a new colorway and I can stop worrying about the day when Barricade IIs will no longer be available.

Hook a brother up, and I promise that I will only buy them from TW.

Thanks.

P.S. - I don't even care if you pass the idea along as your own. It is a beauty.

FuriousYellow
01-20-2008, 06:03 PM
I know how you feel about the BIIs SunDog. I'm on my 5th pair.

As tempting as it gets to wanna try all the new stuff coming out like the BVs, why should I mess with something that works and works very well?

I have a feeling the BIIs will be around long after the BVs have gone the way of the BVIs.

BreakPoint
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
If you really love the BII that much and nothing else works for you and you're afraid that Adidas will eventually discontinue it, then why don't you just stock up on a lifetime's worth of them, like 100 pairs or so, right now? :wink:

TW will love you for it. :)

SunDog
01-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Dont want to get stuck with the current offerings in the case they ever decide to bring back the really nice blue/grey/gold ones.

But thanks for the input.

Capt. Willie
01-21-2008, 10:03 AM
I wish they would put out an all black BII w/silver stripes.

jorel
01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
If you really love the BII that much and nothing else works for you and you're afraid that Adidas will eventually discontinue it, then why don't you just stock up on a lifetime's worth of them, like 100 pairs or so, right now? :wink:

TW will love you for it. :)

yep. i will loan you $10,000 so you can buy tennis sneakers.

jorel
01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
im jk

10 char

phucng_10
02-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Yes! My Barricade II's are coming in next week. Sorry I didn't order from TW though. Ordered from another site which had a free shipping deal that I couldn't pass.

zapvor
02-08-2008, 04:33 AM
lol great posts

Bad Dog
02-08-2008, 05:30 AM
I try each new incarnation of the Barricades - but each ends up disappointing me in some area - usually the arch. Therefore - I need to have the BII be available for the next fifty years or so.

If arch support is a main concern, then you could simply use inserts, such as Superfeet Green or Pinnacle Powerstep. That's what I do, like many others. :) That way, you have many more shoe styles to choose from, right here at TW, without worrying at all about adequate arch support. :)

goober
02-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Yes! My Barricade II's are coming in next week. Sorry I didn't order from TW though. Ordered from another site which had a free shipping deal that I couldn't pass.

Did you see TW free shipping deal advertisement on the front page? :)

TW Staff
02-08-2008, 06:59 AM

Just an FYI:

We've been running a shipping special of FREE 2nd day shipping for orders over $75. Note the yellow banner at the top of the page in the link:

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=ADMBB

Spencer, TW.

SFrazeur
02-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Somewhat difficult not to see:

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/img/hol_shipban.jpg

-SF

PROTENNIS63
02-08-2008, 08:40 AM
^^^ yes, very difficult.