PDA

View Full Version : OMG The Giants Win!

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Can you believe it???!!!

Giants went to Lambeau and won it!!!

I thought Tynes would mess it up yet again, but he drills a 47yd FG in OT!! Go G-Men!

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Nobody had ever made a FG longer than 40yds at Lambeau in the post-season until now! Favre choked. Is this his final appearance for the Packers? I don't care because as a 49er fan I am GLAD the Packers lost. G-Men took out my hated enemies the Cowboys and Packers. They earned their way to the Super Bowl game.

AM28143
01-20-2008, 07:12 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!There's now a chance I'll get tickets to the Super Bowl. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigServer1
01-20-2008, 07:13 PM
That was a great game, and the Giants deserved to win it. They outplayed the Packers the whole game and finally took advantage of an opportunity in OT...amazing stuff, Eli Manning has been vindicated.

j30tennis
01-20-2008, 07:15 PM
God I hate the Giants but they took it to Greenbay. This superbowl is going to suck for me I do not know which team I hate the most Pats or Gints. AHHHHH

LanEvo
01-20-2008, 07:20 PM
the giants winning is a good thing, not a bad thing

J011yroger
01-20-2008, 07:22 PM
God I hate the Giants but they took it to Greenbay. This superbowl is going to suck for me I do not know which team I hate the most Pats or Gints. AHHHHH

I hate the Pats more than I like the Giants, because F' Boston.

J

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 07:24 PM
I'll give the Giants credit. I wasn't sure which Giants team would show up. For years I didn't think these guys had heart or toughness, but they proved me and a lot of folks wrong. Take that, Tiki!!!

This team showed they can hang with the Pats, so this should be a good Super Bowl. I thought Coughlin was overrated and a bunch of hot air, but for this season at least he righted the ship in NY. Go Giants!

Feņa14
01-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Did I hear them say the kicker was from Scotland? lol

Ronaldo
01-20-2008, 07:47 PM
I'll give the Giants credit. I wasn't sure which Giants team would show up. For years I didn't think these guys had heart or toughness, but they proved me and a lot of folks wrong. Take that, Tiki!!!

This team showed they can hang with the Pats, so this should be a good Super Bowl. I thought Coughlin was overrated and a bunch of hot air, but for this season at least he righted the ship in NY. Go Giants!

Who's Tiki?

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Did I hear them say the kicker was from Scotland? lol

You are correct. Folks are probably drinking and dancing with the kilts as we speak...haha

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Where's Tiki?

Tiki Barber is the Giants all-time leading rusher whose retirement talk throughout last season and harsh criticism of the team and coach did them in last year. He wants to act like he's a class act, but was really a team cancer. He's now probably in a cave waiting for Coughlin to give him some "tough love".....MUAHAHAHA Poetic justice! He talked bad about his team while he played with them and ragged on them all year doing commentary. He got egg all over his face and Giants couldn't be happier about that.

Feņa14
01-20-2008, 07:52 PM
You are correct. Folks are probably drinking and dancing with the kilts as we speak...haha

Haha! I bet they actually are, with Jonny probably in the middle of it all lol :)

Ronaldo
01-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Tiki, Favre, and Romo all going to Margaritaville and watch the Superbowl, eh?

soyizgood
01-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Come to think of it, I really shouldn't like the Giants either. 2 times they beat the 49ers in the NFC title game. If not for that, we'd have 7 super bowl rings instead of 5. Add the 2 times we lost to the Cowboys in the 90s, 1 time to those Pacbrats, we'd have 10 Super Bowls!!! GRRR. Well, being 5-0 in Super Bowls isn't bad. :)

I'm tired of seeing the Pats hoisting trophies. It seems only a few teams had the balls to fight them this year. Fortunately, the Giants were one of them.

StealthGnome
01-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Go 49ers! Too bad I was still sucking my thumbs during the golden era.