PDA

View Full Version : Has Adidas changed their sizing?

bigbanger
01-23-2008, 02:48 PM
I've been wearing Adidas tennis clothing for a few years and have always worn a size Large. I recently bought the new Competition Crew and Competition 5 Cover up in size Large and they fit much smaller than I expected - more like a medium. Is anyone at TW aware of a recent change to Adidas sizing?

SFrazeur
01-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Did you perhaps wear clothing from their "Response" line previously? I find there to be a large disparity between the sizes in those two lines, with "Response" clothing running larger and "Competition" clothing running much smaller.

-SF

BreakPoint
01-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Actually, I thought the older Competition line was sized way too large and a size L fit more like a XL on me, whereas, the Response line fit more true to size on me. Perhaps with the new Competition line Adidas has corrected this size discrepancy?

robkat
01-23-2008, 05:53 PM
I just bought a Comp 5 shirt, size L, and it does fit a little bit smaller then my other size L Adidas shirts.

bigbanger
01-25-2008, 04:39 PM
I've worn both the Response and Competition lines and wore size L in both. The new Competition line definitely seems to fit smaller than before. Time to start buying XL I guess...