PDA

View Full Version : If video game characters played tennis...

busterstrife
12-13-2004, 03:49 PM
What do u think cloud strife would play like? i think he would have a one-handed backhand and use a heavy stick like a PS 6.0 with lead tape. feel free to use any other characters too

raftermania
12-13-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't know man, but Lara Croft can play with me any day of the year.

I'm, not sure about her, but I'd bring my stiffest, longbody racquet.

um, cause you know I'm sure she'll have good passing shots.

skuludo
12-16-2004, 02:15 AM
Echizen Ryoma would probly use a Yonex RD Ti 70 standard. Owns a twist serve and may probly use the zero nishiki drop shot. Might be able to do something like Tezuka zone or something.

raftermania
12-16-2004, 03:01 AM
watch out man I brought up PoT and I got burrrrrrrrrrned.

But no man, they call Tezuka zone that for a reason, only Tezuka can do it.

I'd saw Kawamura uses something like a Wilson Surge X to get that crazy pented up power.

To execute the dunk smash, Momo needs a long racquet like the Prince Graphite Longbody 28.

For Fuji's zero nishiki drop shot, he needs a racquet with lots of touch, so perhaps a low tensioned johnnymac style dunlop maxply.

In order for Inui to execute his data tennis he needs a lot of precision, so he's got to go with the Babolat Pure Control.

skuludo
12-24-2004, 12:53 AM
Those players at Seigaku seemed to all use Yonex rackets because Yonex sponsered pot. So the entire team is just using Yonex rackets and nothing else. Look at their paint job and see which rackets match the real ones. One of the players uses a white racket and I think that resembles the racket that Martina Hingis endorsed or might have used.

raftermania
12-24-2004, 01:08 AM
ok mr. skuludo... let me add that my fantasy occurs in the seasons earlier to yonex joining up :P

skuludo
12-25-2004, 09:56 AM
And fuji can't do the zero nishiki drop shot. It's called Tsubame Gaishi. (Gashi maybe incorrect not sure though.)

perfmode
12-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Someone please ban these nerds. :roll:

raftermania
12-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Even on Christmas Day you have nothing nice to say???

Take off the judgmental glasses and realize there are people in this world who don't share your narrow point of view.