PDA

View Full Version : the tennis channel

newbie123
12-13-2004, 05:40 PM
I have basic cable right now...with very few channels...no ESPN or HBO. How much would it cost to add the tennis channel? Can I add simply that channel, or maybe a whole sports package instead of ordering a whole service? Im not interested in other channels. Just want to watch some tennis.

David Pavlich
12-13-2004, 06:01 PM
You have to call your provider to see first, if they offer the TC. Charter, my provider, doesn't offer it here. :x

David

drakulie
12-13-2004, 06:11 PM
I had Voom installed. I pay $50.00 a month and I also get a lot of High definition Channels. Plus all the other channels you would get with cable or another satellite provider. Has been well worth it to me.

Last but not least you get the tennis channel.

raftermania
12-13-2004, 06:42 PM
..well I hope you voted for "because of the offseason, I've subscribed to tennis channel out of desperation" in my poll earlier :)

I'm not 100% but I believe any satelite company carrys it.

newbie123
12-13-2004, 06:58 PM
yes my place provides it
drakulie.....i am also able to use zoom...I dont have it...however...would I have to install the whole package or can I simply have like a sports package?

Trey
12-13-2004, 07:31 PM
yes my place provides it
drakulie.....i am also able to use zoom...I dont have it...however...would I have to install the whole package or can I simply have like a sports package?

umm why don't you call your cable company, How would Drakulie know? In general cable companies and satellite do not let you add single channels unless they are premium channels. You will probably have to buy a package to get it.

And Raftermania- in the US at least only VOOM carries TTC for satellite.
The 2 major satellite companies DISH and DirecTV do not carry it.

raftermania
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Okay thx Trey

drakulie
12-14-2004, 04:52 AM
newbie, where I reside (South Florida), Voom's basic package includes the tennis channel.