PDA

View Full Version : Thank you TW (Alex)!!

Azzurri
01-25-2008, 06:54 PM
TW is easily the most customer oriented company I have dealt with in a long, long time. They not only fixed an issue, but went above and beyond. Alex is the rep that took care of the situation and he was great. Thanks Alex and the customer service supervisor!

TheShaun
01-25-2008, 07:27 PM
i take it you're happy with your matched K90's :)

Azzurri
01-26-2008, 06:15 AM
i take it you're happy with your matched K90's :)

They will arrive today. Alex sent me the specs and they are dead on for both. That is what I wanted and am happy about it. It was their "way" of handling the situation that I was really impressed with.

Azzurri
01-26-2008, 08:35 AM
Got em! Can't tell the difference between either. They are a perfect match...like me and Elisha Cuthbert.

[K]aotic
01-26-2008, 05:43 PM
great to see another happy/loyal customer to tw

TheShaun
01-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Got em! Can't tell the difference between either. They are a perfect match...like me and Elisha Cuthbert.

what are the specs? the racquets or elisha...

Azzurri
01-26-2008, 08:16 PM
what are the specs? the racquets or elisha...

specs:
12.5 strung (12.6 with the plastic wrapper around grip. they said it weighed
.1 ounce so that is why I figured the 12.5)

338 SW and 7 pts HL.

Strung with the UNCOATED Klip Legend and Gosen sheep on the cross.

these racquets are surprisingly lighter than the demo I have been playing with the last few weeks. I just played the K90 demo last night and when I felt these beauties in my hand I was happily surprised how much lighter they felt. I actually asked Alex to get me 2 on the lighter side and that is what they did.

I really would like to talk about Elisha, but then I would have the papparazzi hanging out my house. so Elisha's stats will have to be kept my little secret.:twisted::)