PDA

View Full Version : Increasing swingweight without lead...

racquet_jedi
01-25-2008, 06:56 PM
Currently, I am unable to get lead, though I am able to put mass in the handle...

Is there a practical way to increase swingweight without having to add mass to the hoop?

LanEvo
01-25-2008, 06:58 PM
where ever and when ever u add weight to on the racquet it will increase swingweight, even if u put it in the handle the swingweight will still increase

SFrazeur
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
The higher on a racquet weight is added the more it increases swing weight, placing weight on the hoop is hence the most effective way of increasing swing weight.

It takes less weight to increase swing weight when it is place high on the racquet.

If you have electrical tap place it along the bumper guard, it will increase swing weight.

-SF

racquet_jedi
01-25-2008, 07:05 PM
The higher on a racquet weight is added the more it increases swing weight, placing weight on the hoop is hence the most effective way of increasing swing weight.

It takes less weight to increase swing weight when it is place high on the racquet.

If you have electrical tap place it along the bumper guard, it will increase swing weight.

-SF

Good idea, thanks...

NLBwell
01-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Any kind of weight will increase swingweight. I've used silicone calk when I wanted to dampen a racket and have used wire between layers of regular racket head tape.