PDA

View Full Version : Question re:$25 amex prepaid card

mista-k
01-25-2008, 08:37 PM
I just made an order...and used a $25 prepaid card American Express...how do I supply the secondary source of payment? The item I bought is $119

j30tennis
01-25-2008, 08:39 PM
I just made an order...and used a $25 prepaid card American Express...how do I supply the secondary source of payment? The item I bought is $119

Great question I was wondering the same thing. I was all set to buy a raquet but only have a $50 amex gift card and saw no way to pay the difference. Hopefull TW can help answer this.

TheShaun
01-25-2008, 09:03 PM
phone your order in. seems like that would do the trick...

Azzurri
01-26-2008, 06:56 AM
^^that is what I did and I was not able to use the VISA gift card. I may have been given incorrect information, but give it a shot. I had a $300 bill and wanted to put $25 on that Visa GC and the rest PPal and I was not able to doi it. I just used PPal.

mista-k
01-28-2008, 08:19 AM
ariel as in the mermaid...

I called in and they split the cost to another cc/payment source

FYI

thanks again TW c/o Ariel

Azzurri
01-28-2008, 11:05 AM
so they accepted a Amex gift card? I was told no and I figured there is no address linked to the card or whatever. that is good to know I guess.

herosol
01-28-2008, 04:52 PM
so they accepted a Amex gift card? I was told no and I figured there is no address linked to the card or whatever. that is good to know I guess.
it works, even without calling.
I used it to buy strings the other day

diredesire
01-29-2008, 06:11 PM

It might work differently depending on what you are doing with the card. Demos, etc would need a credit card vs prepaid debit. (Due to someone making off with the racquets and not returning them, etc). This probably wasn't your case, but just a note.

Azzurri
01-29-2008, 07:13 PM
It might work differently depending on what you are doing with the card. Demos, etc would need a credit card vs prepaid debit. (Due to someone making off with the racquets and not returning them, etc). This probably wasn't your case, but just a note.

No biggie. I actually could not use the Visa gift card at Wal-Mart!! So I will jiust get gas with it. That should get me 8 gallons.:(