PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna come over and help me do laundry?

Pages : [1] 2

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm down to nipple tassels and a kilt!

J

Dedans Penthouse
01-26-2008, 06:43 AM

J
LMAO; nice~! Are you goin' to do a load by hand?

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 06:54 AM
LMAO; nice~! Are you goin' to do a load by hand?

I only do the small ones by hand.

I am gonna need some help today.

J

Sentinel
01-26-2008, 06:54 AM
Hey, j011y, I've lived in LI for a month (beautiful place) and i recall there are laundromats there. So what's the problem.

Well, in exchange of a one-hour tennis coaching session, I might.

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Hey, j011y, I've lived in LI for a month (beautiful place) and i recall there are laundromats there. So what's the problem.

Well, in exchange of a one-hour tennis coaching session, I might.

Do you still live here?

If so, you are in big trouble for not signing up for the LI thread, and calling me out.

J

Dedans Penthouse
01-26-2008, 07:07 AM
I only do the small ones by hand.

I am gonna need some help today.

JWho wants to do laundry on a Saturday? You don't think the nipple tassels and the kilt can get 'cha through the weekend???

Vermillion
01-26-2008, 07:11 AM
i'm out of clean underwear. I need to do laundry today :|

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 07:12 AM

If you had a kilt it wouldn't be an issue.

J

Sentinel
01-26-2008, 07:32 AM
When i am outa clean underwear, I just wrap a spare overgrip around me.

Sadly, I'm far away from LI, was there ages back. Else would have helped a tennis bro in need.

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 07:32 AM
The Drifit load :)

http://i31.tinypic.com/29yjex5.jpg

J

Vermillion
01-26-2008, 07:33 AM
I don't have spare overgrips. They jacked up the price of the 30 Wilson Pro Overgrips... $25>>>28. It sickens me, but that's the way the economy rolls.

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Quote of the day:

J-Rog to Laundry Mat Attendant: "What do you mean this isn't a slot machine?!?!"

J

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 08:42 AM
P.S. Who ever heard of an auto mechanic/tennis player with $60 worth of dry cleaning?

Totally uncalled for. I should be exempt.

J

Topaz
01-26-2008, 08:46 AM
*shaking head*

This is sad Jolly!!! You're a pirate! Improvise!!! Rip some curtains down, drape 'em around your bits, and there 'ya go! Argh!

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 08:54 AM
*shaking head*

This is sad Jolly!!! You're a pirate! Improvise!!! Rip some curtains down, drape 'em around your bits, and there 'ya go! Argh!

Arrrg twas gonta hornswoggle somebody else's already done laundry and leave them me smelly piles. But nary a landlubber in sight was built to my mighty stature nor had duds as dashing as mine. Alas I toil in the bilges whilst me buccaneers are on shore leave.

J

SoBad
01-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Thank you, Jo11yroger, for hosting the annual Photograph Your Laundry Bin onto the Forum event this year! I'm gonna leave mine in the closet though because I am definitely not doing laundry today...:-?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/012.jpg

The Drifit load :)

http://i31.tinypic.com/29yjex5.jpg

J

ilovecarlos
01-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Mon dieu! I am down to my last clean uniform too! May I add my tassels and uniform to your load? Pretty Please?
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4739/fifiqs3.jpg

Vermillion
01-26-2008, 09:56 AM
nice collection of black socks, thar

SoBad
01-26-2008, 09:57 AM
nice collection of black socks, thar

har har that's not even half of it - the fancy adidas ones are hidden behind the closet wall on the right!@!:):):)

!<-_->!
01-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Thank you, Jo11yroger, for hosting the annual Photograph Your Laundry Bin onto the Forum event this year! I'm gonna leave mine in the closet though because I am definitely not doing laundry today...:-?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/012.jpg

Nice bottle of Stoli you got lying around there.

ilovecarlos
01-26-2008, 10:07 AM
:shock:I noticed that too!:shock:It had better be empty because you KNOW it belongs in the freezer, along with the family jewels!

SoBad
01-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Nice bottle of Stoli you got lying around there.

:shock:I noticed that too!:shock:It had better be empty because you KNOW it belongs in the freezer, along with the family jewels!

Thank yous guys and girls, it looks empty or almost empty to me. I did not put it there, and I am not sure who did. I have a full sealed one in the freezer. I don't have any jewelry! Random people who happen in my apartment are encouraged to steal brandless black athletic socks from the lower left of the bathroom closet stacks.

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Laundry is done, thanks all for your help.

I folded like a hurricane to get to my hitting session on time.

J

Jonnyf
01-26-2008, 03:37 PM

J

WOOOOOOOOOH, let's not insult our national dress. We love whipping our tassle's and kilt out!:-|

J011yroger
01-26-2008, 03:47 PM
WOOOOOOOOOH, let's not insult our national dress. We love whipping our tassle's and kilt out!:-|

No, not insulting at all, I just hate to wear them out of necessity, I like to save them for special occasions, like when I am really drunk.

J

Jonnyf
01-26-2008, 03:48 PM
No, not insulting at all, I just hate to wear them out of necessity, I like to save them for special occasions, like when I am really drunk.

J

Haha, over here we wear them as a preface to drinking!

heycal
02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Mon dieu! May I add my tassels and uniform to your load?
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4739/fifiqs3.jpg

Yowsa! You can add your tassels and uniform to my load for sure! In return I only ask that I may add my load to your tassels and uniform someday.

SoBad
02-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Is nice to log onto tennis and see this little thread still lively, but why is everybody lazy and not posting their laundries I don’t understand. Is almost five in the morning, and I cannot sleep can somebody come over and do my laundry please, the small bag over by the window. I’ll give you one of my white coffees. I don’t want to walk to the laundromat alone now, because it’s so cold outside and the bad kabukicho yakuza could rob me of my laundry (socks underwear and everything) on the way.

OK last offer – two coffees and half a bottle of whiskey, plus ice. Otherwise I’m gonna finish the whiskey myself and go walk around or back to sleep or something…………… tennis meditation over…. pshhh……
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00066.jpg

saram
02-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Is nice to log onto tennis and see this little thread still lively, but why is everybody lazy and not posting their laundries I don’t understand. Is almost five in the morning, and I cannot sleep can somebody come over and do my laundry please, the small bag over by the window. I’ll give you one of my white coffees. I don’t want to walk to the laundromat alone now, because it’s so cold outside and the bad kabukicho yakuza could rob me of my laundry (socks underwear and everything) on the way.

OK last offer – two coffees and half a bottle of whiskey, plus ice. Otherwise I’m gonna finish the whiskey myself and go walk around or back to sleep or something…………… tennis meditation over…. pshhh……

Diggin' the smokes on the coffee table!

heycal
02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Did you photoshop that city outside your window? It looks a bit generic.

SoBad
02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Diggin' the smokes on the coffee table!

I would have totally thrown the smokes into the gift package for you, together with the coffee, whiskey and ice, but now I can go do the laundry myself, because the sun is up, and also I sobered up and realised that if I walk west of the station instead of east to look for the laundromat, I don't even have to deal with the kabukichoszszszs....:)

SoBad
02-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Did you photoshop that city outside your window? It looks a bit generic.

Yep, how did you know?:neutral: Here, I just photoshopped another for you::)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00068.jpg

Leelord337
02-13-2008, 01:54 PM
^^^gotta love those TW hoodies

SoBad
02-13-2008, 02:02 PM
^^ that hoodie was a little bit heavy for my taste... it did not make the trip...:( i have some nicer adidas and babolat sweatshirts that made the trip though...

all i have to do now (besides laundry) is find a tennis court... i heard there are two rooftop courts at hotels nearby... i wonder if i should try that or if it is better to go to the countryside for the weekend and look for tennis courts there...:confused:

CivicLx
02-13-2008, 02:47 PM
i'm probably the only person that doesn't know this already, but are you in Japan SoBad? if so, what for?

Duzza
02-13-2008, 03:06 PM
SoBad, what I found really funny is that the night pic includes a pack of smokes and some beer cans (I think?) while the day pic I can see a healthy bottle of Green Tea :p

And ignorant me is wondering...if you are in Japan could you send me some of those coffee's in the little cans?

TokyopunK
02-13-2008, 03:06 PM
While we are interviewing you I would like to know if you are Russian?

Breakaz54z
02-13-2008, 03:19 PM

Holy hell nice apt/view/protron or vizio/location!! How much do you have to pay for that place? 215000 円 +? I wonder if I ran into you during my vacation last summer :shock: Is that kirin you got on the table?

tennisplayer1981
02-13-2008, 03:27 PM
That green tea is very good. I drink it almost everyday.

heycal
02-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Yep, how did you know?:neutral: Here, I just photoshopped another for you::)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00068.jpg

Not bad, though I do find this city shot has a tad more personality than the other, more generic shot. I think the other shot works better overall.

Mike Bulgakov
02-13-2008, 04:55 PM
SoBad, I hope you didn't take a job as a "hostess." These Yakuza men are hiding behind the washing machines, waiting for you. As you can see, they need clothes.
http://www.japonline.com/images/eterv/yakuza.jpg

Regarding your room photo, I always wondered if the hotels wash those slippers between guests. Try not to think about it. Also, Marat wants his cigarettes back.

zapvor
02-13-2008, 05:40 PM
i'm probably the only person that doesn't know this already, but are you in Japan SoBad? if so, what for?

sobad is in japan????when?

Sentinel
02-13-2008, 08:42 PM
...if you are in Japan could you send me some of those coffee's in the little cans?

Mmm, Could never find those (delicious) coffee cans back in FL.

Breakaz54z
02-15-2008, 07:49 PM
SoBad, you so have to respond to us. Please? lol

tennispro11
02-15-2008, 08:10 PM

Dude, he's SoBad. He doesn't have to respond to anything now that Zets is gone!

t

Mike Bulgakov
02-15-2008, 10:35 PM
It is a little known fact that several Yakuza men are avid posters on this forum. They were deeply, deeply hurt when they didn't make any of SoBad's 2007 top ten lists and didn't take the loss of face well. He is probably tied up and rewriting his lists with sharp blades over his fingertips.

Sentinel
02-16-2008, 03:32 AM
It is a little known fact that several Yakuza men are avid posters on this forum. They were deeply, deeply hurt when they didn't make any of SoBad's 2007 top ten lists and didn't take the loss of face well. He is probably tied up and rewriting his lists with sharp blades over his fingertips.
LOL, or mebbe his fingers are wrinkled from washing their laundry.

SoBad
02-18-2008, 08:29 PM

I amzszszs... lemme just drop a line to zetzszszszs firsttttt....!@!:)

SoBad
02-18-2008, 08:57 PM

Yes, I am in Japan. I am here for ESP practice.

SoBad
02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
SoBad, what I found really funny is that the night pic includes a pack of smokes and some beer cans (I think?) while the day pic I can see a healthy bottle of Green Tea :p

And ignorant me is wondering...if you are in Japan could you send me some of those coffee's in the little cans?

Sorry Duzza no, but if you come up to Shinjuku to see me, I will buy one for you. And those are not beer cans, they are those small coffee cans (hot espresso types). And both green tea and cigarettes are good for you, if consumed properly at proper times.

SoBad
02-18-2008, 09:04 PM
While we are interviewing you I would like to know if you are Russian?

I am 1/3 Russian, 1/3 American, and 1/3 Japanese maybe I think.

SoBad
02-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Holy hell nice apt/view/protron or vizio/location!! How much do you have to pay for that place? 215000 円 +? I wonder if I ran into you during my vacation last summer :shock: Is that kirin you got on the table?

No, those are actually hot espresso coffee cans from convenience store downstairs. I woke up in a hazy sports meditation state and knew that I needed a drink. I wasn’t sure what drink, so I went downstairs and bought whiskey, ice and hot coffee. Tea and beer were already in the fridge I think.

No, I wasn’t here last summer. Maybe you ran into another guy like me. The room price depends on your superiority status in the society. They charge me Y2.32man per 23hr period. Thanks for your compliments of the room, I love it too!@!

SoBad
02-18-2008, 09:12 PM
That green tea is very good. I drink it almost everyday.

I agree, all those teas are very good and deserve to be consumed all the time...!!

SoBad
02-18-2008, 09:37 PM
sorry goannai haha at present starting to feel not so sober and clean so I should go to the ban’ka now to steamclean and detox myself with other glamorous mal’chishki, sorry laterzzz… i hope those sketchy unjapanese women hunting on the corners of kobukicho don’t molest me on my afternoon journey….:(

love peace ESP

jason prince

Mike Bulgakov
02-18-2008, 10:05 PM
sorry goannai haha at present starting to feel not so sober and clean so I should go to the ban’ka now to steamclean and detox myself with other glamorous mal’chishki, sorry laterzzz… i hope those sketchy unjapanese women hunting on the corners of kobukicho don’t molest me on my afternoon journey….:(

love peace ESP

jason prince
Wow, this was posted at 2:37 in the afternoon in Japan. I once partied until noon in December in Trondheim, Norway -- but I had the lack of sun to blame for this long night.

It is not the women "hunting" on the corners that you need to fear. Beware the young Japanese woman, an Osamu Dazai novel in her purse, who wants to take you by the hand, lead you to Inokashira Park, and then into the river.

Good luck, Jason.

zapvor
02-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes, I am in Japan. I am here for ESP practice.

what the....nan zikan usa ni okaete suru

Breakaz54z
02-19-2008, 05:45 PM
No, those are actually hot espresso coffee cans from convenience store downstairs. I woke up in a hazy sports meditation state and knew that I needed a drink. I wasn’t sure what drink, so I went downstairs and bought whiskey, ice and hot coffee. Tea and beer were already in the fridge I think.

No, I wasn’t here last summer. Maybe you ran into another guy like me. The room price depends on your superiority status in the society. They charge me Y2.32man per 23hr period. Thanks for your compliments of the room, I love it too!@!

lol nice. many options! The price really depends on superiority status? Enjoy that lovely place =D

oh and zapvor, do you mean nan jikan?

SoBad
02-19-2008, 11:56 PM
Wow, this was posted at 2:37 in the afternoon in Japan. I once partied until noon in December in Trondheim, Norway -- but I had the lack of sun to blame for this long night.

It is not the women "hunting" on the corners that you need to fear. Beware the young Japanese woman, an Osamu Dazai novel in her purse, who wants to take you by the hand, lead you to Inokashira Park, and then into the river.

Good luck, Jason.

These women are scary, because their basic instincts appear to have been erased by greater powers. Wherever they have been shipped in from, they cannot even speak proper Japanese, and they cannot understand body language as required by protocol.

I am not worried about them anymore when making my way through the vice streets late at night, because I developed an athletic technique that gets me through the streets fast, leaves the unfortunate unjapanese women smiling, and leaves their pimps watching from short distance at peace as well.

So basically you walk on the left side of the narrow street, and as they approach you half-close your eyes and stumble appearing disoriented toward the left wall. The unjapanese woman then thinks she has you cornered and takes further little steps to nail you to the wall. At the latest possible moment you then load on the left foot, make a “kekko desu” gesture with your right hand, take a six-foot leap to the right, land on your right foot, and then walk forward quickly while smiling.

Lately this technique I developed has been working perfectly against the corner women. As for the men you posted, men with so many tattoos do not have much power. They don’t even have the power to make their way into a decent bathhouse. I am not worried about men with so many tattoos.

As for the timing of activity and rest, here we don’t have those timing issues. Drinks of all sorts are available at various venues for consumption 24HR and if we want light we turn on the lights and when we want darkness we draw the blinds.

As for slippers in hotel rooms, I have stayed in very cheap ones and very expensive ones, and yet to see a place where the slippers provided were not the disposable type. So I guess the answer is no, they don’t wash them between guests.

Good luck to you too!@!

SoBad
02-19-2008, 11:58 PM
what the....nan zikan usa ni okaete suru

modoru tsumori nai no de… moshi boku to “hitto” shitakereba shinjuku no hoo made konai to ikenai zapvor…;)

SoBad
02-20-2008, 12:04 AM
lol nice. many options! The price really depends on superiority status? Enjoy that lovely place =D

oh and zapvor, do you mean nan jikan?

yeah it does, like price of everything else here... in the case of hotel room, if you have high status you will be provided with the best room available at the lowest price, and if you have low status you will be told that the hotel is fully booked...

i am enjoying this lovely place very much... but i have recently downgraded it from status of home to status of office, because i prefer sleeping at another hotel nearby... i am not going to take pictures there though, even if i manage to find the camera charging device...;)

enjoy lovely skiing slopes!@! peaceszszs....

Mike Bulgakov
02-20-2008, 01:23 AM
As for slippers in hotel rooms, I have stayed in very cheap ones and very expensive ones, and yet to see a place where the slippers provided were not the disposable type. So I guess the answer is no, they don’t wash them between guests.

Good luck to you too!@!

Yes, this is what the hotels want you to believe. Good luck with your foot fungus, Jason.

Vermillion
02-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Tetsudatte kudasai~~

Heaven
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Laundry1.jpg

Earth
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Laundry2.jpg

Hell
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Laundry3.jpg

Cause of Mayhem
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/LaundryTrouble.jpg

SoBad
02-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Tetsudatte kudasai~~

chotto eigo de yoroshii de shioo ka… yeah i thought so…

Thank you for your photographic art. On behalf of my monastery I am pleased to inform you that we have evaluated your laundry issues and are now in the position to provide relevant advice. Our thorough preliminary evaluation has led us to recognise the “too much stuff” syndrome from the evidence presented.

As a first step, we would like to recommend disposing of disposable items, such as disposable hangers. If the disposition of disposable items project proceeds smoothly to its intended conclusion, you may wish to consider disposing of certain non-disposable items. Perhaps towels that are not white in colour would likely make the top of such itemised listing.

Please keep us informed of your progress.

all best,

nirvana

Vermillion
02-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Thank you for the compliment. I am an up and comer photographer myself.

As for the hangers, I can't throw away my beloved "We Heart Our Customers" hanger just like that. It is very precious to me. I also can't throw away my vermillion towel because it is my favorite color. It gives me energy to go on through the harsh living conditions that is life.

It's not "too much" stuff when I can go through it in 2.5 weeks. I think I "waste" clean clothes by wearing too much stuff. I should "recycle" my night time attire and/or shirts that have not been worn for 8hrs+ or in public. What do you think, prince?

Here's some bonus picturez since this thread has coolzzsz peoplezszs:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Gearz.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Omurice.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/TropicalBeefCurry.jpg

Enjoy~

heycal
02-29-2008, 12:28 AM
The room price depends on your superiority status in the society.

Can you elaborate on this matter?

J011yroger
03-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Ahhh a rainy Saturday in new york. Perfect day to get some wash done.

Good thing too since I am down to an eyepatch and a cockring.

J

SoBad
03-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Can you elaborate on this matter?

I can try. Say I am hotel owner and my hotel is currently half-full.

Now imagine that an ill-mannered fat demanding person with lots of poorly arranged luggage and poor communication skills walks in and asks for a room. No matter what kind of unreasonable rate I request of him, the money I will lose by departure of existing guests will result in a net loss. Therefore, the most practical course of action would be to advise that the hotel is fully booked to such person.

On the contrary, suppose some glamorous person like Safin or Nishikori walks in and asks for a room. Moreover, suppose that person complains that his wallet is gone and he has no money to pay for the room. I know that people and cameras have seen this person walk in and that the hotel will not only get full by the end of the day, but perhaps will be eternally glamourised by the experience of accommodating of such high class person. Therefore, not only would I be happy to provide the best available room free of charge, but I would also be happy to extend a word-based instant loan to the person, so that they are comfortable dining and purchasing socks and underwear, etc., while staying at my hotel.

So you can see how it can be practical to have a wide range of room rates for a reasonable hotel proprietor.

Vermillion
03-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Alas! Spring Break has come to a closure. One last load of laundry before I take off into the sunset that is named Wacko. Back to pride and prejudice, back to the woes of biology, back to the cute FCS girls, back to the blessed life with the math major roommate who doesn't know the words, "rinse the god damn dishes."

SoBad
03-15-2008, 09:32 AM
maybe abort him with a disposable hanger if you have any left...

tell him he messed with the wrong roommate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3kdneCvcY

Sentinel
03-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Ahhh a rainy Saturday in new york. Perfect day to get some wash done.

Good thing too since I am down to an eyepatch and a cockring.

J
You sure found a swell place to hide your engagement ring.
:twisted:

Mike Bulgakov
03-15-2008, 11:58 PM
post deleted

kungfusmkim
03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Mmm, Could never find those (delicious) coffee cans back in FL.

Lawl go to your near by no chinese but korean super market their in the beverage section we have tons of those coffee in a can stuff here since im asian and all i know where to get these things.

kungfusmkim
03-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Thank you for the compliment. I am an up and comer photographer myself.

As for the hangers, I can't throw away my beloved "We Heart Our Customers" hanger just like that. It is very precious to me. I also can't throw away my vermillion towel because it is my favorite color. It gives me energy to go on through the harsh living conditions that is life.

It's not "too much" stuff when I can go through it in 2.5 weeks. I think I "waste" clean clothes by wearing too much stuff. I should "recycle" my night time attire and/or shirts that have not been worn for 8hrs+ or in public. What do you think, prince?

Here's some bonus picturez since this thread has coolzzsz peoplezszs:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Gearz.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/Omurice.jpg
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/Vermillionth/TropicalBeefCurry.jpg

Enjoy~

I thought the ointment said BeenGay lol

heycal
03-16-2008, 07:01 PM
post deleted

Curious why you deleted that post, Mike. (I read it, btw.)

Mike Bulgakov
03-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Curious why you deleted that post, Mike. (I read it, btw.)
I was annoyed with some of the posts, but decided asking for an explanation was pointless as the guy is just having fun here. There didn't seem to be any point in challenging him on his questionable positions, which are probably more about provoking people than reflecting his actual beliefs...at least I hope so.

Sentinel
03-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Lawl go to your near by no chinese but korean super market their in the beverage section we have tons of those coffee in a can stuff here since im asian and all i know where to get these things.
I did. while trudgng all over Alhambra, I think, but they were not the same. I think the Jap ones have good quality imported coffee in them.

Vermillion
03-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Lol BeenGay Indeed

zapvor
03-17-2008, 09:51 AM
lol whats with the omlet

SoBad
03-18-2008, 07:53 AM
Спасибо что принесли своё грязное бельё.

С уважением,
Прачечная

SoBad
03-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Please pardon the delay in commentary, as the latest ikebana you had arranged is quite complex for a simple monk to analyse in a timely manner. Kareraisu is definitely a good thing, but green in colour on the dining table should only be salad, according to certain peoplezszs. The shoes on the SouthEast side are approved, since the author herewith has the same pair on at the time of this writing. Similar reasoning applies to the Yoshida & Co. item found at the center. The Ben-guy cream is probably OK, as long as it is clear why the manufacturer chose emergency colour for the exterior design. That is all the monastery has for the moment on that particular photographic arrangement.

SoBad
03-18-2008, 09:10 AM
I have made a plan to do my laundry between 9:30am and 11:00am today. It is only two stops by elevator, so as long as there are no urgent meetings with pigeons between breakfast and lunch, I am hoping that the laundry will proceed as planned. I am a little bit worried about the sole white item that is adidas tennis shorts, but if they cannot survive the communal wash then such is their fate i think...:confused:

zapvor
03-18-2008, 10:46 AM
hey sobad whats your email again?

heycal
03-18-2008, 10:51 AM
I have made a plan to do my laundry between 9:30am and 11:00am today. It is only two stops by elevator, so as long as there are no urgent meetings with pigeons between breakfast and lunch, I am hoping that the laundry will proceed as planned. I am a little bit worried about the sole white item that is adidas tennis shorts, but if they cannot survive the communal wash then such is their fate i think...:confused:

Please report back on how it goes. Now that you've sucked me into the story, I want to know how it turns out.

Vermillion
03-18-2008, 04:21 PM
lol whats with the omlet

It's called Omurice. A common dish in Japan that was inspired by the western world.

zapvor
03-19-2008, 08:17 AM
oh....soo. haha i didnt look closely. were you the one that corrected me for jikan?

SoBad
03-19-2008, 12:52 PM
hey sobad whats your email again?

It seems that my old email is disconnected from the forum at present. However I have a nyuuly inherited email account that recently became available for my occasional use, and that address is daisuke.tkd@gmail.com.

SoBad
03-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Please report back on how it goes. Now that you've sucked me into the story, I want to know how it turns out.

Thank you for following my weekly laundry report. The plan has changed, and the laundry has not been done yet. A team of birds and uniformed personnel have advised me to move from Tokyomita to Ueno this morning, which is why instead of doing laundry I packed my bag and got onto the loopline train.

The journey to Ueno had me exhausted which is why I basically got trashed and went to sleep after checking in. I woke up in the evening, drank some cold water and exchanged some emails. Then I took a bath and went out to eat and drink without socks. Tomorrow I intend to move closer to the clean pond with white birds, and hopefully it will be easy to do laundry there some time tomorrow. I would feel embarrassed to hold dirty laundry in the proximity of shinobazu pond.

Mike Bulgakov
03-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Thank you for following my weekly laundry report. The plan has changed, and the laundry has not been done yet. A team of birds and uniformed personnel have advised me to move from Tokyomita to Ueno this morning, which is why instead of doing laundry I packed my bag and got onto the loopline train.

The journey to Ueno had me exhausted which is why I basically got trashed and went to sleep after checking in. I woke up in the evening, drank some cold water and exchanged some emails. Then I took a bath and went out to eat and drink without socks. Tomorrow I intend to move closer to the clean pond with white birds, and hopefully it will be easy to do laundry there some time tomorrow. I would feel embarrassed to hold dirty laundry in the proximity of shinobazu pond.

Beware of the giant Tokyo crows on your laundry excursion. They lurk everywhere, are blood thirsty, and enjoy stealing socks. Do not carry your laundry in a plastic bag under any circumstances. I hope your mission to the lake is successful.

Tokyo Crows
Reporter: Mark Simkin

In his postcard from Tokyo, Mark Simkin dodges a flock of giant crows that are starting to give the city a distinctly Hitchcockian feel. It seems crows have reached plague proportions in the Japanese capital. Rubbish is being blamed - the crows love to attack the plastic bags that residents use to dispose of their household leftovers and Tokyo has no landfill sites.

Crow numbers have soared from 3,000 to 40,000 in 15 years. They have a wing span of around a metre and in springtime they go into attack mode. Crows are getting the blame for everything . from train derailments and blackouts to devouring kittens.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd307/bulgakovtennis/images-2.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd307/bulgakovtennis/images-1.jpg

SoBad
03-21-2008, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the article. The black crows had been an item of concern to me, I even tried to google-search the issue at one point, but your article covers it perfectly. They are indeed the scariest things I have seen around town – worse than night-corner-pinskish women (if you like this unethnic language better).

Those “chyorny vorons” are huge, scary, but the good thing is that they make a loud sound too. It seems they are drawn to loosely sealed garbage and “padal’” in general, so if one hears the sounds they make from the distance, they are actually a helpful guide in avoiding dirty places.

I am not worried about them attacking my laundry. Firstly I only stay in places where crows are not seen or heard. Secondly, I travel by elevator to do laundry. If hard times arrive where I have to travel on foot to coin-laundry, my socks luggage would be inside a super-light bullet-proof carry-on easy-roll japan-made luggage piece that crows would not think of approaching even if they happened nearby.

As for my current laundry report, I bought four pairs of black socks for y1000 even yesterday from a friendly elderly couple, and a supernew model pair of adidas barricades from a supatenisushoppu by the Ueno train station today, but still have not done laundry. Now I am back in Shiodome and only one floor away from laundry machine, so I am very sure that tomorrow it will be done.

SoBad
03-24-2008, 10:45 AM
I did! The laundry! Now I want to go to the beach, because my face is pale after cold snowy winter.

Is it a good idea to go to Thai beach this week? I've done my laundry, so it's not like I am a thorny fruit that smells if cut opened...

Vermillion
03-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I did! The laundry! Now I want to go to the beach, because my face is pale after cold snowy winter.

Is it a good idea to go to Thai beach this week? I've done my laundry, so it's not like I am a thorny fruit that smells if cut opened...

Ooh.... if you do drop by Thailand, can you send me up some Durian Guen? Mmm-hmm........ Durian..... pronounced Tu-leaan.

SoBad
03-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Ooh.... if you do drop by Thailand, can you send me up some Durian Guen? Mmm-hmm........ Durian..... pronounced Tu-leaan.

Please explain to me what it is in simple language, before I make any mailing commitments.

And since you have Thai connection, can you tell me - is there any reason you can think of why I should not go there this weekend?

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Please explain to me what it is in simple language, before I make any mailing commitments.

And since you have Thai connection, can you tell me - is there any reason you can think of why I should not go there this weekend?

It is "grounded" Durian, which is a type of fruit that can be found in SE Asia. It is Big, Green, and Spiky. But Durian Guen should be packaged in plastic and it is kinda a thick paste. It is berry berry good.
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/12252742/Durian_Stick_Or_Durian_Paste.jpg

YULitle
03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Jo11y: Do you use that detergent that is specifically for Nike type micro-fabrics?

If so, do you notice a difference?

SoBad
03-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Maybe a fruit market is not the best place for a foreigner to visit. Can you think of something else I could mail you from Thailand?

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 06:28 PM
My order includes some Durian Sticks. Danke Schon~
Should be sold in supermarkets too.

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Maybe a fruit market is not the best place for a foreigner to visit. Can you think of something else I could mail you from Thailand?

Hmm I will need to think about this. There is another thing, but I can't remember the name

Will you be touring the whole country?

SoBad
03-25-2008, 06:39 PM
No, I just need a little sun after a cold winter. So my plan is just to spend a few days at the beach that looks similar to this:
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/untitled.jpg

I hope there is a supermarket nearby, but if not would it be OK if I send something else?

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 06:47 PM
is it phuket or Baang Saan? or somewhere else?

There is another thing that is like a snack. I think it's some kind of fruit or plant covered with sugar or something. I remember eating it when I was in Phuket 12 years ago haha

You can send anything you want that doesn't require you to reach deep into your Porter Wallet.

SoBad
03-25-2008, 06:57 PM
It is not so much trouble for me to reach into the woretsu, as long as I remember to fill it up with some ichimanyens on time. I am more worried about mailing food – what if the storage condition on the boat or plane causes it to get spoiled. As for beach location, does abbreviation “KB” mean anything to you?

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 07:01 PM
mailing fresh food would be quite a mess, but foods that are already packaged by the manufacturers are no problemos.

I am not sure by the KB, but I don't need to know the location of your travels since I can always send spies to Shinjuku.

SoBad
03-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Haha in Shinjuku is only some luggage, I am in Shiodome for a while I hope.

OK so it sounds like you have no objections to me going to Thai beach this weekend. I am sorry I was so mysterious with abbreviations, I probably should have just typed something like "Prachuap Khiri Khan".

As for what kind of item to mail, I really hope the beach room will have some internet, so we don't even have to discuss the specific item this moment, right...?

Vermillion
03-25-2008, 07:10 PM
haha I know you have good taste, sir. I just want something that tastes good since I've been exploring my 5(+1) senses and I am having trouble ranking them in order of "bliss" that I receive from each one.

SoBad
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you for communication! Is beer fish lunchtime bath for me now, have a nice evening pleaseszsz!@!

J011yroger
03-26-2008, 02:53 AM
Jo11y: Do you use that detergent that is specifically for Nike type micro-fabrics?

If so, do you notice a difference?

I bought it, and used it sometimes, but for my body chemistry it isn't any better or worse than normal detergent. If you were a person who has problems getting the smell out of poly clothes, then I would reccomend it.

Here is a post from the first time I used it.

Just did a large load of tennis clothes, 14 shirts and 7 shorts. All were black Nike Drifit. Didn't include my cotton hats in the load since I wanted it to be all drifit stuff.

The clothing wasn't particularly ripe going into the wash. I put in one capful of the win, and smelling the detergent on the way in, it smelled potent but not perfumey at all.

Clothing came out smelling like nothing, absolutely no smell. No residue of soap, no nothing.

So the stuff works, as advertised, but personally I like my clothes to smell nice after they come out of the wash, and prefer tide or some such.

I also never ever have had a problem with polyester holding body smells after wash. Sure a hamperfull of july tennis stuff gets pretty rank, but it always came out smelling fine. So maybe it is something to do with my personal body balance?

Long story short, the stuff works, but for my money I am going to just continue using normal detergent just like I have forever in the past.

J

J

Mike Bulgakov
03-26-2008, 04:32 AM
Thank you for communication! Is beer fish lunchtime bath for me now, have a nice evening pleaseszsz!@!
Tokyo vending machines offer unusual and interesting selections. Sake and beer use to be common in hotel corridor and city street vending machines. Crackers that look innocent, but taste like rotting fish, are always easy to find. What new products should be offered in Tokyo vending machines?
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd307/bulgakovtennis/beervending.jpg

Vermillion
03-26-2008, 08:22 AM
Sapporo Beer!! Hahahaha

SoBad
03-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Hahaha spasibo boyz for reminding me to visit the ultra-filtration supermarket on my floor! For me breakfast without beer today, but the colour of Asahi can reminds me a little of the lobby of Hotel Palomar where I had breakfast a couple of months ago. I was hungover and distressed by the television set there – I tried to change the channel 13 times or so, and yet all it showed was birds and planes. And finally I ate a little bit of breakfast and left the wise sophisticated black remote alone. Taught me quite a lesson, didn’t it, that silly-looking little thing…

Mansewerz
03-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Jolly, you're an auto mechanic? You must be raking in quite a salary to be as avid a racquet collector/tennis player as you all.

J011yroger
03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
Jolly, you're an auto mechanic? You must be raking in quite a salary to be as avid a racquet collector/tennis player as you all.

Eh... It is important to me, so I find a way. If I have to give some lessons, or not eat out, or whatever to help pay for string and tournaments, then I do.

J

SoBad
03-31-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm very sorry I did not communicate and did not send anything either. I flew out toward West/South, but only made it to Osaka, and now back in Tokyo finally. I don't know how I can make it up to you.

Vermillion
04-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Guarana...tsk tsk.

I've been lightin' up the Pine Incense, I'll let you know in 276 days when I need more.

My laptop is busted so I don't get on "La Red" much anymore. It's too bad I won't get to taste my durian sticks now... ;(

zapvor
04-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Eh... It is important to me, so I find a way. If I have to give some lessons, or not eat out, or whatever to help pay for string and tournaments, then I do.

J

i love the dedication.

SoBad
04-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Don't worry, I will wait until you let me know. By the way I bought two TFIGHT320's in Osaka, but have not hit yet. I don't really need the Pure Storms anymore I guess. Cannot decide if I should hang them on the wall, sell them online, or send them to Moscow or something.

heycal
04-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Don't worry, I will wait until you let me know. By the way I bought two TFIGHT320's in Osaka, but have not hit yet. I don't really need the Pure Storms anymore I guess. Cannot decide if I should hang them on the wall, sell them online, or send them to Moscow or something.

Why are you off in some foreign country, and consequently absent from many other threads that need your attention? Are you conducting some sort of scientific research?

SoBad
04-07-2008, 01:55 PM
I was considering graduate studies in salmon caviar, because I cannot figure out what’s going on in Kuril Islands. And actually not so foreign here because Russia US Japan are all quite close if you look from the top of the globe. I like it here!

heycal
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
And actually not so foreign here because Russia US Japan are all quite close if you look from the top of the globe.

I will examine a globe from the angle you suggest and see how it all looks, but I still say your work is here with us.

Vermillion
04-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Ewwww Technifibre?? Gross!

I shall be making a very interesting poll thread soon, hope all of you can join in on the fun

Mike Bulgakov
04-07-2008, 11:03 PM
I was considering graduate studies in salmon caviar, because I cannot figure out what’s going on in Kuril Islands. And actually not so foreign here because Russia US Japan are all quite close if you look from the top of the globe. I like it here!
SoBad, you should offer your diplomatic skills to mediate and resolve the lingering Kuril Islands dispute. Russia and Japan will be greatly in debt to you and most likely offer you one of the islands as a reward. I will be interested to see how you rule your island.

The Russian mafia is currently smuggling Salmon caviar by packing it inside hollowed out Pure Storms. Consequently, there is a shortage of Pure Storms in Moscow and your racquets should demand a high price. I will be flying the Arctic route to Moscow tomorrow to pick up a case of bootleg caviar Pure Storms.

SoBad
04-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Ewwww Technifibre?? Gross!

I shall be making a very interesting poll thread soon, hope all of you can join in on the fun

No, they are a beautiful shade of red. I was just confused about person's clothing choice and colour of traffic light, and for that I am sorry.

I am happy to drink vodka and take pictures of my tennis gear, even at six in the morning. I bought some vodka, water, tomato juice, ice and saltz, see if I can fix a bloody mary. Or maybe I'll just toss some ice in the direction of bed if bodyguards snore too loud again.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00070.jpg

Vermillion
04-08-2008, 03:47 PM
oh, did you buy a convertible down there as well? you never told me that.

SoBad
04-08-2008, 04:47 PM
oh, did you buy a convertible down there as well? you never told me that.

I only had that around temporarily to protect myself from potentially angry bodyguards. I need to mail that back to where it came from, so that the old horsecart in dc doesn’t feel abandoned. I’ll ask the princess downstairs about that later today.

I mostly use electric elevators and trains, and only hire hardtop red taxi when totally trashed haha…. Look at the revolvers vid hahaha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_G0bpEWk64

:)

SoBad
04-09-2008, 04:22 PM
i want to check my new tfights oncourt with my personal army

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00075.jpg

Jonnyf
04-09-2008, 04:39 PM

.......................Thanks for showing us you in your underwear :shock::-|
hahah. Oh, are those the 16M or 18m? Looks like the 18m to me!

Vermillion
04-09-2008, 08:01 PM
I wish I was THAT hairy...... :sad:

heycal
04-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Is that an actual photo of the legendary scientist Sobad himself?

Mike Bulgakov
04-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I just returned from a friend's wedding in Kiev. To answer heycal's question below in the BOLD PRINT deserved, sometimes I delete a post because I read it and think it might be interpreted in the wrong way or it will take a thread in a tangental direction I do not want to pursue.

Lendl and Federer Fan
04-09-2008, 08:49 PM

J

LOL, if you own 17 N90s, do you even need to ask for it?

SoBad
04-09-2008, 09:47 PM

Why why? I think you are fine the way you are@! Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHP4MvjSjiM

SoBad
04-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Is that an actual photo of the legendary scientist Sobad himself?

No, I am white russian already photographed in post No. 38 if you look closely. He is my Japanese friend, we are in the army (art school?) together.:)

heycal
04-10-2008, 01:04 AM
This post has been deleted. My flight to Kiev leaves this afternoon.

What's with all the deleted posts, Mike? Since I use to the subscribe to thread feature, they arrive in my inbox immediately after you post them, where I can read them at my leisure. But when I visit the thread itself they have been deleted.

heycal
04-10-2008, 01:12 AM
No, I am white russian already photographed in post No. 38 if you look closely. He is my Japanese friend, we are in the army (art school?) together.:)

Hmm. I don't know. Not only does the alleged white Russian in post 38 look like a bit like the fella in this latest photo, but this fella is exhibiting characteristics and behavior that the boys down in Profiling on the third floor tell me are consistent with those likely to match the poster named Sobad.

Vermillion
04-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Russians are Asians after all

heycal
04-10-2008, 05:42 PM

Tell that to the majority of Russian residents who actually live in Europe.

Vermillion
04-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Well, they are residents of Europe, but their heritage is 110% Asian.

heycal
04-10-2008, 06:03 PM

I don't know nothing about no heritage. I just know half of Russia -- the good half -- is in frickin' Europe.

Breakaz54z
04-11-2008, 03:01 PM
What kind of alcohol is that?

And at first glance, you look like the protagonist of Hitman in post 38

I'm pretty hairy for an Asian :D

Vermillion
04-13-2008, 10:52 AM
I DONE ALL MY LAUNDRY YESTERDAY!!! CLEAN UNDERWEAR at LAST!

SoBad
04-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I DONE ALL MY LAUNDRY YESTERDAY!!! CLEAN UNDERWEAR at LAST!

Sorry for lapse in communication and congratulations on laundry! My vice-depleted brain got stalled for a while about whether Russia is East or West, but now I am starting to think that it is probably somewhere in between.

As for gomi and sentakumono, let me just warn you – like garbage, laundry tends to accumulate daily, as I have learned. As of tonight, all I have is one pair of black socks, so I think I am up OK:)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00094.jpg

SoBad
04-19-2008, 12:16 PM
What kind of alcohol is that?

And at first glance, you look like the protagonist of Hitman in post 38

I'm pretty hairy for an Asian :D

It’s SHOOCHUU – stronger than Nihonshu, but not as strong as vodka. This one is 20% alcohol, 20years distilled/aged. I think the bottle design is awesome. Why do you say I look like hitman, I was just troubled and drunk when I took that pic. The only weapon I carry is a small black pen, and even that only for show in emergency. Kampai!@!:)

SoBad
04-19-2008, 12:23 PM

Tell that to the majority of Russian residents who actually live in Europe.

I don't know nothing about no heritage. I just know half of Russia -- the good half -- is in frickin' Europe.

Difficult question - I think it’s a large Eurasian country with many different people. Some drift West and others drift East, and the majority stay where they are and do as they please. As for thinking and living approach, at least in Moscow I’d say it’s more East than West for most people.

SoBad
04-19-2008, 11:06 PM
.......................Thanks for showing us you in your underwear :shock::-|
hahah. Oh, are those the 16M or 18m? Looks like the 18m to me!

Hey Jonny, I just counted the mains - it's exactly 18, like you said. Still haven't hit yet...:(

SoBad
04-19-2008, 11:20 PM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00100.jpg

SoBad
04-20-2008, 12:01 AM
...and going out to drink!:???::)
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00104.jpg

Vermillion
04-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Glad to see the size of your suite increasing in each picture. I guess your reputation as Prince finally proceeds you.

Tell EDDY I said "Ohayou~"

J011yroger
04-20-2008, 03:12 PM
"Ohayou~"

Ohio?

J

SoBad
04-20-2008, 04:02 PM
Glad to see the size of your suite increasing in each picture. I guess your reputation as Prince finally proceeds you.

Tell EDDY I said "Ohayou~"

I did a little esp with EDDY just now to relay your message. His ultimate reply was “good afternoon, sir”.

He appeared a little sad at the time of communication and kept looking at his wristwatch for some reason. Our conversation reminded me a little of my trip to Osaka about three weeks ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL4RBSDSOoQ.

As for my current room, I am very happy with it, and I don’t need a larger one. The only trouble is very high floor and very fast elevators that feel like airplane, but I am more than willing to put up with it for comfort and security.

Lendl and Federer Fan
04-20-2008, 04:06 PM
If you look like this, the laundry thing can be arranged for free. :):oops:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfull/pvX74105.bmp

Breakaz54z
04-20-2008, 08:44 PM
If you look like this, the laundry thing can be arranged for free. :):oops:

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfull/pvX74105.bmp

friend of yours eh? :shock:

Lendl and Federer Fan
04-20-2008, 08:51 PM
friend of yours eh? :shock:

Yeah, my ex in another parallel universe. :-)

Breakaz54z
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Yeah, my ex in another parallel universe. :-)

haha who's picture is it then? noting the date stamp

bam! just read the your picture thread, it's "her" again, what a shame.

Vermillion
04-21-2008, 08:05 AM
so EDDY lives in the Chiwa prefecture?

since Kon Ni means "Person In"

Person In Chiwa

SoBad
04-23-2008, 09:46 AM
so EDDY lives in the Chiwa prefecture?

i am not sure where he lives, but he keeps a tennis shop in Umeda, short walk from Osaka station, that’s where I bought my tfights (still haven’t hit yet)

since Kon Ni means "Person In"

my knowledge of Chinese characters is very poor, but i would interpret “Kon Nichi” as “today”

Person In Chiwa

hmm…. sore wa wakaranai ne…:confused::-?:neutral::)

Vermillion
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
It's called Japhai. I'll teach it to you through the wallet.

Kon Ni means "person in"
combine that with chiwa = person in chiwa. what don't you understand, homeboy?

SoBad
04-24-2008, 12:12 AM
It's called Japhai. I'll teach it to you through the wallet.

Kon Ni means "person in"
combine that with chiwa = person in chiwa. what don't you understand, homeboy?

I told you white boy don’t read Chinese characters good! When you open your Japhai school in Shinjuku, may I be afforded early registration privileges for the 101 intro class? Hopefully not too early in the morning….

As for the wallet, mine is in trouble – has fallen short of Y20man cash again just now. In Japan this kind of stressful situation is called “financial problems”. Thanks for reminding me to go to 7-11ATM downstairs…:)

I still have not tested the racquets. My Japanese tutor and I were thinking of doing sports today, but it looked gloomy outdoors, so instead we just got drunk at lunch at then just kept drinking, and still drinking.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00110.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00114.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00112.jpg

Ross K
04-24-2008, 12:45 AM
"Okay, Roger... I've done your laundry now. So where's my payment?!"...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u291/RRohan/monica-bbw.jpg

J011yroger
04-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Mooooove along.

J

Vermillion
04-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I told you white boy don’t read Chinese characters good! When you open your Japhai school in Shinjuku, may I be afforded early registration privileges for the 101 intro class? Hopefully not too early in the morning….

As for the wallet, mine is in trouble – has fallen short of Y20man cash again just now. In Japan this kind of stressful situation is called “financial problems”. Thanks for reminding me to go to 7-11ATM downstairs…:)

I still have not tested the racquets. My Japanese tutor and I were thinking of doing sports today, but it looked gloomy outdoors, so instead we just got drunk at lunch at then just kept drinking, and still drinking.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00110.jpg

I see that you've been reading "Japanese PEOPLE." What's the gossip? Who is Prince Kei dating?

SoBad
04-24-2008, 09:41 AM
I see that you've been reading "Japanese PEOPLE." What's the gossip? Who is Prince Kei dating?

That I cannot be too sure about. Probably whoever happens along on his way from lobby restaurant to the room?

I haven’t been reading too much except menus, street signs and front page of Asahi Shimbun. As for people, I look at them, and they look at me and each one figures out what to do next, on their own. As for my tutor’s magazine, it’s some sort of manga or porn or whatever, for when he gets bored probably. I’d ask him, but he’s passed out for the time being.

How are you doing with the hangers, by the way?

Vermillion
04-24-2008, 07:03 PM
My laundry are folded in a basket. I am too lazy to hang them up. BAD NEWS ALERT: I HAVE NO MORE CLEAN UNDIES!!! Probably gonna go commando tomorrow to my nutrition and religion classes. Whoa Yea~~~ laterzzszz

SoBad
04-24-2008, 11:47 PM
My laundry are folded in a basket. I am too lazy to hang them up. BAD NEWS ALERT: I HAVE NO MORE CLEAN UNDIES!!! Probably gonna go commando tomorrow to my nutrition and religion classes. Whoa Yea~~~ laterzzszz

Good move – helps protect the environment, and saves you time on urgent tasks! For religion class I suggest you also take off your shoes and socks and take a comfortable pose. If anyone questions your behaviour, you could just tell them it’s required by your religious beliefs and also good for environment.

For nutrition class, you may wish to have a panel discussion on world food crisis. While looking at the paper at lunch I noticed this headline: “Benchmark price for Thai rice climbs above $1,000 a Ton; traders warn of more increases to come”.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/04/24/business/rice.php

I am going out for a hit now. It’s a beautiful afternoon, and with Olympics only 8 years away, I better start getting my tennis form back soon…;)

Vermillion
04-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Ah, that is pretty high.

Could go up to $1300 if Iran enters the market. Sheesh.

Oh well, I am a Bread & Pasta Convert so my carbs are still safe. Vamos Sara Lee!

SoBad
04-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Italian is good – if the lecture in nutrition class gets boring, you could just use your mobile phone to order some panini into the classroom. Isn’t this awful though – the price of Thai rice tripling to reach over USD1,000 per ton in just over three months! I am getting worried about the world food crisis (although not quite as worried as I am about the condition of the bubbles in the beer that I am drinking now).

Fortunately, as the summer approaches the weather gets warmer every day and that should be good news for Thai rice crops (more weight per ton). Those Iranian traders should be busy with their summer school/work, whereas the major traders might just take a rest and perhaps walk around the neighbourhood or even take a bus to the market, if they have bus fare handy.

Mike Bulgakov
04-28-2008, 01:02 AM
As the middle class in China and India grows, the price of commodities will increasingly become an issue. Fortunately, the price of Doritos is getting lower in China as the dollar declines.
From The Times
April 28, 2008

Rice harvest shortages forecast troubled times ahead

Rhys Blakely: Analysis

The rice market is a good indicator for the political stability of Asia, Jonathan Pincus, the chief economist of the UN in Vietnam, told The Times. Since the new year Asian rice prices have trebled and in some local markets they have risen tenfold in the past year. With staples such as wheat also surging, the World Bank, for one, says it does not believe there will be any moderation in global food prices until 2010 and that 33 countries face the prospect of civil unrest.

In India and China, the biggest consumers of rice, politicians grown used to trumpeting their economies’ explosive growth have been wrongfooted. The rice price spike has taken governments by surprise even though the conditions behind it have been festering for years.

Most of the rice crops in the world are consumed by the countries that produce them, which means that the global trade in the commodity is thin. In an average year more rice is eaten by rats in Asia (as much as 17 per cent of the crop in some countries) than is traded across the world (about 6 per cent). Because of the small volumes the world market is prone to violent swings.

According to US officials global stocks were at a 25-year low this year, which means that the smallest of shocks has had an even larger effect on prices. And there have been shocks. In India, amid a dearth of investment, agricultural productivity growth has ground to a halt and now lags behind population growth. In China, where factories have replaced vast areas of paddy fields, a cold winter raised concerns about harvests.

Vermillion
05-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Last week of the spring 08 semester yayz!!! I better do my laundry this weekend to get ready. I got to dress well to get my confidence up.

tennispro11
05-03-2008, 12:20 PM
SoBad, dude, I need to come party with you! It's a shame I am on the other side of the world. Keep updating us with your laundry and with everything else. It is entertaining! :)

T

SoBad
05-04-2008, 12:32 PM
I think I’ve angered the local Gods by bringing too many destructive guests to my temple for meditations (heavy drinking etc.) I may need to appease the Gods by going back to coin laundry this week. The good thing is I am no longer afraid of yakuza or karasu (that’s the proper name for those garbage-hunting giant black crows) – I am friends with them all now.:) If self-service coin laundry doesn’t do the trick, I am going to Hongkong for swimming and surfing the week after.

SuchBad Monk:oops:

Mike Bulgakov
05-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Hong Kong's "Victoria Harbour Natural Mineral Water" is the only water I drink! It is nutritious like Guinness and naturally carbonated like Perrier.

SoBad
05-08-2008, 12:08 AM
The monastery is at peace once again, no trips to coin laundry or Hongkong just yet for me. Meanwhile, my little birdie pals are making news from Asahi Shimbun to NY Times. What surprises me is that authorities in Western Japan are willing to exterminate birds (very unjapanese thing to do), instead of trying to figure out why there is more lose garbage in the streets these days to begin with.:confused::-?:-|

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/05/07/world/07crows-span-600.jpg
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/07/world/asia/07crows.html?ex=1367899200&en=1e122fb448c43c13&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink

edmondsm
05-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Unbelievable. You could start a thread that you might think is really interesting in the General Pro Player and it'll die like depressed leming. Start a thread about your laundry in Odds & Ends and watch it turn into a multi page epic.

Vermillion
05-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Unbelievable. You could start a thread that you might think is really interesting in the General Pro Player and it'll die like depressed leming. Start a thread about your laundry in Odds & Ends and watch it turn into a multi page epic.

It's the peoplez, mate. Not the topics.

I'm sure all of our laundry do-ers can turn a butt picking thread into something glorious, such as a "should Safin retire?" thread.

Easy Money~~~

Mike Bulgakov
05-09-2008, 08:28 AM
The monastery is at peace once again, no trips to coin laundry or Hongkong just yet for me. Meanwhile, my little birdie pals are making news from Asahi Shimbun to NY Times. What surprises me is that authorities in Western Japan are willing to exterminate birds (very unjapanese thing to do), instead of trying to figure out why there is more lose garbage in the streets these days to begin with.:confused::-?:-|

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/05/07/world/07crows-span-600.jpg
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/07/world/asia/07crows.html?ex=1367899200&en=1e122fb448c43c13&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink
Given that things in Japan have been so hygienic in recent years that the government worried that people weren't building strong enough immune systems and getting sick too easily when abroad, it is odd that plastic bags of garbage are allowed to pile up on the sidewalks.

SoBad
05-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Given that things in Japan have been so hygienic in recent years that the government worried that people weren't building strong enough immune systems and getting sick too easily when abroad, it is odd that plastic bags of garbage are allowed to pile up on the sidewalks.

Actually, over the past ten or fifteen years the hygiene standard has apparently declined, and hence the karasu population explosion. As for the garbage bags, as thin as they are, they are very difficult to tear. If store managers in Kabuki-cho and such places only bothered to tie up the garbage bags before placing them onto sidewalk, karasu would not bother with them and would go some place else to look for unsealed garbage. The sealed garbage on the sidewalk would then get picked up shortly after sunrise by garbage trucks.

Phil
05-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Actually, over the past ten or fifteen years the hygiene standard has apparently declined, and hence the karasu population explosion. As for the garbage bags, as thin as they are, they are very difficult to tear. If store managers in Kabuki-cho and such places only bothered to tie up the garbage bags before placing them onto sidewalk, karasu would not bother with them and would go some place else to look for unsealed garbage. The sealed garbage on the sidewalk would then get picked up shortly after sunrise by garbage trucks.
Have you ever actually SEEN a Tokyo crow, or are you just talking out of your butt? Those beaks are long and sharp enough to put a hole in the back of your skull, so ripping a garbage bag to shreds is nothing. Ripped bags on the street is a common sight. Tsk tsk to all those who don't place the bags securely under the vinyl netting...

SoBad
05-11-2008, 01:41 AM
Have you ever actually SEEN a Tokyo crow, or are you just talking out of your butt? Those beaks are long and sharp enough to put a hole in the back of your skull, so ripping a garbage bag to shreds is nothing. Ripped bags on the street is a common sight. Tsk tsk to all those who don't place the bags securely under the vinyl netting...

In Shinjuku I see them or hear them every time I go outside (you may wish to take a read through this thread for further detail on the subject). Furthermore, I am keenly aware of the beaks and claws (as per article posted earlier on in this thread). However, I have never seen a karasu rip through a sealed garbage bag. Apparently, it is easier for them to pick up unsealed garbage elsewhere.:???:

Phil
05-11-2008, 01:46 AM
In Shinjuku I see them or hear them every time I go outside (you may wish to take a read through this thread for further detail on the subject). Furthermore, I am keenly aware of the beaks and claws (as per article posted earlier on in this thread). However, I have never seen a karasu rip through a sealed garbage bag. Apparently, it is easier for them to pick up unsealed garbage elsewhere.:???:
I've seen them do this...in fact, I've stood there and watched it-from a distance so as not to scare them off. It's very easy for them to rip these bags apart. They're street smart. Maybe you don't get out all that often? But they're scavengers-so bags aren't sealed, I'm sure they'll happily accept not having to work for their scraps.

SoBad
05-11-2008, 01:56 AM
I haven’t seen them rip through sealed garbage bags myself, but I will take your word. I do agree that they are extremely smart. The article apparently suggests that they are smarter than Kyushudenryoo authorities, or whatever that electricity company is properly called.

SoBad
05-11-2008, 02:25 AM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00129.jpg

Mike Bulgakov
05-11-2008, 10:17 AM
The NYT article mentioned an increasingly wasteful Tokyo: "Behind the rise (in number of crows), experts and officials say, has been the growing abundance of garbage, a product of Japan’s embrace of more wasteful Western lifestyles. This has created an orgy of eating for crows, which are scavengers." The traditional Japanese Shinto and Buddhist culture emphasized harmony with the environment, which helped minimize waste and make overcrowded Tokyo livable. How long will this trend continue?
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd307/bulgakovtennis/509268772_6e5dbf9f12.jpg

I like the image of Phil quietly lurking around garbage bags with binoculars, no doubt in a trench coat, hoping to glimpse some karasu pecking through plastic bags for an orgy of garbage.

ilovecarlos
05-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I just like the visual of Phil lurking anywhere...in a trench coat with binoculars ;)
Hey SoBad...do you have room in your washer for my nipple tassels? It's been such a long time since we've shared conversation over cocktails at the local Kuz Bar

Docalex007
05-11-2008, 12:00 PM
" Anyone wanna come over and help me do laundry?"

Not really, no. ;)

Vermillion
05-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Is there any room left in that big bed? I need a place to stay on the 15th

SoBad
05-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Is there any room left in that big bed? I need a place to stay on the 15th

Thank you for asking - yes, for you there is. Moreover, I promise to help you with your laundry, at least the first few days. When you say 15th, I assume it is this month? If you still have the Nevsky email address, please write, so I can give you my phones, directions to monastery, etc.

Maksim

Phil
05-11-2008, 10:24 PM
I haven’t seen them rip through sealed garbage bags myself, but I will take your word. I do agree that they are extremely smart. The article apparently suggests that they are smarter than Kyushudenryoo authorities, or whatever that electricity company is properly called.
I read somewhere that, apparently, crows have the ability to "make tools". Now those are some seriously canny birds. A friend of mine was crow beaked or batted in the back of the head in the vicinity of Shinjuku C. Park.

I like the image of Phil quietly lurking around garbage bags with binoculars, no doubt in a trench coat, hoping to glimpse some karasu pecking through plastic bags for an orgy of garbage.
Hey, nice try there, Mike! But no, there's no need for me to engage in crow voyuerism-I've just turned a corner onto certain streets and there they were, feasting on a slashed-through bag that they dragged into the middle of the street. And the ugly bas---ds will turn to look at me for a moment...and then go right on with their business! Ugly, scarily smart birds...with attitude!

Mike Bulgakov
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
My apologies for possibly reading too much between the lines, Phil.
Disturbing karasu footage below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBJEY3TM5c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ykewnc0oE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2bdU8_V6tQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q18sVCbmeIw&feature=related

Phil
05-14-2008, 05:49 AM
My apologies for possibly reading too much between the lines, Phil.
Disturbing karasu footage below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBJEY3TM5c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ykewnc0oE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2bdU8_V6tQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q18sVCbmeIw&feature=related
See, I TOLD YA these suckers know how to use tools.

In the last link, I was really, really hoping for an Alfred Hitchkock-type scenario.

Vermillion
06-03-2008, 11:25 PM
I just got back from Canada. There are loads of laundry that needs to be done asap. I'm out of clean black socks for goodness' sake.

Tetsudatte Kudasai~~~

(I also went to a wonderful restaurante to celebrate my birthday.. the piroshki was great).

SoBad
06-10-2008, 06:13 AM
I just got back from Canada. There are loads of laundry that needs to be done asap. I'm out of clean black socks for goodness' sake.

Tetsudatte Kudasai~~~

(I also went to a wonderful restaurante to celebrate my birthday.. the piroshki was great).

Happy birthdayzz pirozzhki lala:) Sounds like you opted out of itariaryoori for the special occasion. I’m in DC for cleaning and laundry for a week or two, I can help with your laundry if you bring it here.

Again apologies for not writing. The Government of Japan has reformatted my hard drive and my only email usable at present is daisuke.tkd@gmail.com.

Stay cool and keep spreading ice and coolness!!

much love,

(icy white) prince daisuke

SoBad
06-16-2008, 01:39 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dk8NQB_T1ws

SoBad
06-19-2008, 12:18 PM
tip of the day for those who care about nature, environment, global warming, gas prices, social security, global food crisis, and that sort of thing:

important and/or urgent financial documents make excellent coasters!:)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DC2008010.jpg

Purostaff
06-19-2008, 12:51 PM
get that hippie nature love outta her'

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:03 PM
ah, i haven't been practicing my sixth sense in quite some time now. I should get back into it.

No time for dirty socks though

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:08 PM
ah, i haven't been practicing my sixth sense in quite some time now. I should get back into it.

No time for dirty socks though

So you just keep buying new ones? The stringing business must have really picked up since Spring. Don’t practice it if you don’t need it, but why did you stop anyways.

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:11 PM
I stopped because of summer vacation. I needed a break from all the mind games. I just wanted to "relax," but now I know that it's not possible. I've got plans to be the best and that takes energy. Lots of it.

I don't buy new socks because there is no Sports Acadamy present in the location I am currently presiding in. No cheap $1.99 for 3 pairs of black socks here. ;(

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:16 PM
Quick question then - would you be interested in going to Mongolia or Siberia together later this month? The summers are cool, the air is clean, and we'll have time to find socks and green-eyed blondes by summerend. And there is little internet phone fax and adverts too, so mind can rest.

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:22 PM
We will have to postpone that trip for some time in the future. December 2012, maybe.

The recent trip to Seattle > Victoria, BC > Vancouver has left me with less than a dime. I am running on empty so to speak. Not to worry though since I know my brother will lend me some funds when he finish med school.

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:26 PM
When does he finish school? I still have enough to get you to Mongolia though.

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:27 PM
coincidently, he finishes in 4 years. I will start telling people what to eat around that time also haha

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:28 PM
I envy that you are able to predict future that far in advance.

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes, you should go to Thailand and find an authentic fortune teller that told my mom 20+ years ago what her future will consist of.

I don't need a fortune teller though since I can tell my own.

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Would you mind sharing the outline of your future? I am afraid to go to Thailand, because I hate hot weather. Also, zapmac dropped in and had questions about you, but I was silent like Zoya Kosmodemyanskaya, I said I have to get in touch with you first...

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:44 PM
Sure, I don't see why not.

2 years Undergrad
Masters+Internship (about 2 yrs)
Find job as Dietician
PhD in Nutrition Sciences (about 2 yrs)
Work for a couple of years (get some funds)
Go to Culinary Arts School
Combind that with PhD in Nutrition = big bucks
Find a wife when I'm around 35
Have 2 sons
Retire around 60
Live to 80
Die on a tennis court

Fin~

SoBad
06-19-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks for sharing that. May I ask how the 60yr plan came about and what you need it for at present?

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Well, since I've already lived a quarter of my lifespan, I figured it be nice to set the finish line.

20~80
Those plans above are just some of the steps I plan to take.

I don't think I need it at the moment, but in case I need it later, I can refer back to it. In case I "stray off my path" due to the vast experiences that I have yet to taste.

SoBad
06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
Sounds like perfect logic, except it is not clear whether lifespan (80) is premise or conclusion for the argument presented.

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Hm? I just believe that 80 years is more than enough. I don't want to be "falling apart" and barely moving and continue living just to set the record for guinness.

Off topic: I think you might like this song.
http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=bartender&match=0
It's the second one. Natural High - Bartender. not the tv size.
you might have to sign up though but it should be no prob

Vermillion
06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
enjoy the song coz I'm hungry and i need some delicious fry wice.

SoBad
06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
I cannot fill out forms right now, can only view youtube type thing. Besides, I am listening to "smouldering fire" song on my hifi now on repeat haha... very sad...:(

Who knows about 80 years or 120 years, I am not even sure where I will be this coming Tuesday. The thing is with your 6th you can manipulate time and make it eight thousand instead of 80...

SoBad
06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
enjoy the song coz I'm hungry and i need some delicious fry wice.

si bueno apetito avec panini seniore

Breakaz54z
06-19-2008, 06:32 PM
tip of the day for those who care about nature, environment, global warming, gas prices, social security, global food crisis, and that sort of thing:

important and/or urgent financial documents make excellent coasters!:)

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DC2008010.jpg

you're using a motorola in japan??

SoBad
06-23-2008, 02:14 PM
you're using a motorola in japan??

No, I am using a Motorola in DC.:)

zapvor
06-23-2008, 03:20 PM
gentlemen!

mongolia/ thailand ikitai moo

and yes i have been inquiring about you vermillion...soBad has rendered you quite intriguing, and i am most curious. do you know shcmad? also, can i have some shampoo onegai?

zapvor
06-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Sounds like perfect logic, except it is not clear whether lifespan (80) is premise or conclusion for the argument presented.

i feel like this is such classic SoBad-speak. concise, lucid, well put.

Vermillion
06-23-2008, 03:29 PM
gentlemen!

mongolia/ thailand ikitai moo

and yes i have been inquiring about you vermillion...soBad has rendered you quite intriguing, and i am most curious. do you know shcmad? also, can i have some shampoo onegai?

Howdy. "intriguing," eh? I guess you can say that... but only if you include the words, fascinating and charming along with it.

And to answer your curiosity...

Yes, I do know ShcMad... as well as I know the person named MJ.

But no, you can't have my precious Tonic+++++. Only a quarter of the magic formula remains. :SoSadface:

SoBad
06-23-2008, 03:31 PM
i feel like this is such classic SoBad-speak. concise, lucid, well put.

Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see you too in Siberia soon, and hear beautiful stories about how you two shampooed each other all over the US East Coast. I only have half-bottle left, and I need it for the next week, to keep my hair clean…:)

SoBad
06-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Vermillion, zapvor dropped in and applied inquisition torture with his ESP, so I released very limited information (available publicly to anyone who had the attention span to follow the forum at all last year), I hope that's OK.

Vermillion
06-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Tis ok. He can be a part of the ongoing legacy. (That's my superego talking).

Breakaz54z
06-23-2008, 05:30 PM
No, I am using a Motorola in DC.:)

?? So you're back in the US? Go back to Japan and enjoy the good life! lol. Out of curiousity, what do you do that makes you travel so much? Businessman?

SoBad
06-30-2008, 12:45 PM
?? So you're back in the US? Go back to Japan and enjoy the good life! lol. Out of curiousity, what do you do that makes you travel so much? Businessman?

I’m a prince (you can just call me hrh daisuke), and I’m forced to travel by emperors. I am going back to Japan, it’s just taking time because of the secretive bureaucracy of the old government. I am planning to make a lot of progress this week though in an effort to return to my princely palace….:)

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 12:46 PM
ah, thanks for reminding me to do my laundry. I need to go pick upz some detergent. ja ne~

SoBad
06-30-2008, 12:49 PM
^^ don't go so fast, it makes me sad... i could be in siberia or in jail or dead by the end of the week (or maybe all three together), so i want to read your wisdoms while i still can...:):):)

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 12:53 PM
what do you wish to know?

SoBad
06-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Are you still in Canada?

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 01:03 PM
nope, i'm back to good ol' usa enjoying the relaxing rays of the glowing sun.
my plans for july is to bulk up to 180lbs (which will be hard since i want to play lots of tennis..) (i'm around 170 right now)

SoBad
06-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Why do you need to bulk up? Are there people looking for you?

p.s. I'm 6'0'' and only 160lb...:(

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
I have "performance goals" ;)

I'm gonna start cutting after I get to 180 though.

Probably cut to around 160

SoBad
06-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Good to hear that you have surrounded yourself with personal trainers and massage therapists and have performance plan and goals. By the way, do you know anything about your former life?

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 01:33 PM
hard to say...

I'm not sure, actually.

Damn barricades 4's are out of stock (my size).

Need to find new shoes.

Oh, have you ever used the 6 months durability warranty before? I need to send mine back

AdvocateTDV
06-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Sure, I don't see why not.

2 years Undergrad
Masters+Internship (about 2 yrs)
Find job as Dietician
PhD in Nutrition Sciences (about 2 yrs)
Work for a couple of years (get some funds)
Go to Culinary Arts School
Combind that with PhD in Nutrition = big bucks
Find a wife when I'm around 35
Have 2 sons
Retire around 60
Live to 80
Die on a tennis court

Fin~

Now Vermillion, how on earth are you going to seduce a Baylor girl when you're 35?

Vermillion
06-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Now Vermillion, how on earth are you going to seduce a Baylor girl when you're 35?

35!? I'm still fresh and young at only 20! Those FCS girls are already swarming, I tell ya.

I think I'm gonna stay at baylor for just 2 more yrs.

I gotta beat Lenka Broosova before I leave. Hahaha

I'm gonna need you to sub in for that match though.

SoBad
07-01-2008, 03:38 AM
hard to say...

I'm not sure, actually.

Damn barricades 4's are out of stock (my size).

Need to find new shoes.

Oh, have you ever used the 6 months durability warranty before? I need to send mine back

I have vast experience in the barricade replacement area and how adidas manipulates innocent consumers into asahi colours:
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=171180

And I have information too about what you were up to about 500 years ago (your prior), I am starting to get the hang of it now…

SoBad
07-01-2008, 03:46 AM
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p230/SoBad2006/DSC00129.jpg

Just a quick public reminder to anyone who misses good times to make contact with their secretive authoritarian old government about bringing their policies up to date and reversing ill-advised decisions in a timely and orderly manner.

SoBad
07-01-2008, 03:50 AM
I read somewhere that, apparently, crows have the ability to "make tools". Now those are some seriously canny birds. A friend of mine was crow beaked or batted in the back of the head in the vicinity of Shinjuku C. Park.

I am sorry to hear about your friend's most unfortunate SCP accident. One needs to be careful when selecting friends. As I have mentioned previously, karasu do tend to go for unsealed garbage.

SoBad
07-01-2008, 03:55 AM
SoBad, you should offer your diplomatic skills to mediate and resolve the lingering Kuril Islands dispute. Russia and Japan will be greatly in debt to you and most likely offer you one of the islands as a reward. I will be interested to see how you rule your island.

The Russian mafia is currently smuggling Salmon caviar by packing it inside hollowed out Pure Storms. Consequently, there is a shortage of Pure Storms in Moscow and your racquets should demand a high price. I will be flying the Arctic route to Moscow tomorrow to pick up a case of bootleg caviar Pure Storms.

My Pure Storms are in storage in Shinjuku, and I don’t know when or if I will ever see them again. No matter, I have tfights now. I am not mediating any disputes. If I wind up in Kurils later this month, it will be for eating fish and caviar.

SoBad
07-06-2008, 11:51 PM
I've been wearing white Nike socks for the past two days in honour of Wibledon final. Both low-cut and ankle types, always well hidden by jeans and adidas shoes whilst in public. I will try to photograph them before laundering, hopefully it won't be so foggy tomorrow so beautiful mountains outside my window are visible in the background.

heycal
07-07-2008, 12:32 AM
I will try to photograph them before laundering, hopefully it won't be so foggy tomorrow so beautiful mountains outside my window are visible in the background.

Are you involved in this G-8 stuff somehow?

SoBad
07-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Are you involved in this G-8 stuff somehow?

I am afraid that I cannot help but believe that the short answer is yes.

heycal
07-07-2008, 09:07 AM
I am afraid that I cannot help but believe that the short answer is yes.

What might be the long answer?

SoBad
07-07-2008, 10:59 AM

The present day [communication] technology (mobile phones, internet, bank cards, credit cards) makes it possible to manipulate logical users by those who control the technology. As an example, if heycal needs cash from an ATM next door, they can force heycal to cross the street for another ATM by displaying “withdrawals temporarily unavailable” on your nearest ATM. Right? Well, crossing oceans by plane is similar in my (somewhat more complex) case. And by the way, I hate flying.

heycal
07-07-2008, 11:37 AM
^^^^
Well stated.

Vermillion
07-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Hmm I'll be sending back my B4's tomorrow. Do I have to send them back in the box they came in?

SoBad
07-07-2008, 11:57 AM
^^^^
Well stated.

Thank you.

Hmm I'll be sending back my B4's tomorrow. Do I have to send them back in the box they came in?

I spent most of 2007 replacing BIV's, posting about it on TTW, and corresponding with 6yo boys wanting to replace shoes in a colour of their liking and helping them compose cover notes to Adidas warehouse in South Carolina. Now I am on an isalnd on a weak WiFi, I don't have a working cellphone and the shoe boy thinks I am angry at him for not giving my number. So can you do a search for necessary information about the box and such? I can't do all the necessary work on my own.:(

Phil
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I am sorry to hear about your friend's most unfortunate SCP accident. One needs to be careful when selecting friends. As I have mentioned previously, karasu do tend to go for unsealed garbage.
And as I mentioned previously, crows also go for closed garbage bags, too. As far as I know, the back of my friend's head is "sealed".

Mike Bulgakov
07-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I believe SoBad has already discussed his ESP training in Japan. My understanding is that he is selling his anomalous cognition skills to governments at the G-8 who want to ascertain other governments motives in advance. SoBad is much cheaper than the latest listening devices.

Mike Bulgakov
07-07-2008, 11:37 PM
And as I mentioned previously, crows also go for closed garbage bags, too. As far as I know, the back of my friend's head is "sealed".
I must be misreading your post, Phil. You seem to be implying that your friend's head is sealed garbage and SoBad made the mistake of inferring that it is unsealed garbage.

SoBad
07-08-2008, 12:02 AM
I believe SoBad has already discussed his ESP training in Japan. My understanding is that he is selling his anomalous cognition skills to governments at the G-8 who want to ascertain other governments motives in advance. SoBad is much cheaper than the latest listening devices.

I am going to start charging for everything I do for anyone, I swear. If anybody wants to practice a foreign language with me, or have dinner with me, or sleep with me, a glass of water from me, ESP training, or anything from me – RUR cash only please. I don’t care if that means that I am not a monk anymore.

I must be misreading your post, Phil. You seem to be implying that your friend's head is sealed garbage and SoBad made the mistake of inferring that it is unsealed garbage.

That’s how interpret Phil’s post as well. It makes sense to me, because anything to the contrary would challenge karasu’s ability to recognise garbage (which would really be a “long shot”, as the English say). Therefore, my cautionary comment on friend selection stands, the way I see it.

Vermillion
07-08-2008, 12:12 AM
I'd have to pay cash too? kuso......!

SoBad
07-08-2008, 12:23 AM
I'd have to pay cash too? kuso......!

No for you I would issue a credit card, write out repayment terms in a complex mixture of Russian and Japanese, and have you look at it briefly before signing (blue or black ink is fine).

Vermillion
07-08-2008, 12:25 AM
I told you my favorite color is red!
Freaking Vermillion <<<<<< lmao

you still haven't answered my question about the adidas warranty. People like me needs step by step instructions.

SoBad
07-08-2008, 12:27 AM
In order to get a replacement pair you need to enclose a warranty card. The warranty card contains step-by-step instructions.

If you want to sign in blood, that's fine, I was just trying to make things easy for you.