PDA

View Full Version : The crapy durability of the Adidas a3

Ryan
03-21-2004, 07:24 PM
I just got my first pair of the a3 and was very impressed from right out of the box awesome support, traction and fit but the durability blows. I have had them for 2 weeks and have only played about 20 hours on them and I have already gone through the first layer of the bottom and have almost gone through the toe. Just wanted to warn people not to waste their money.

Hawaii 5.0
03-21-2004, 10:54 PM
One of the things that confused people about the shoe was that it's not intended for durability like the Barricade 2/3's becuase although it uses Adiwear outsole the amount and set up is deisgned for comfort not durability.It's a great shoe for matches and you'll see alot of players use them for that only and alot of coaches becuase they are on their feet alot and they are nicely cushioned shoes and they'll often get a discount.

@wright
03-22-2004, 09:25 AM
I got some breathes and have suffered the same terrible durability. I was expecting it, but hoping they would be better than my other nikes. I have worn them 4 times and am close to wearing through the rubber sole. At least I got them pretty cheap, but next time I'm going for a waranty.