PDA

View Full Version : Prince commercial on TTC

iradical18
01-26-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm not sure how long this has been running, but I just noticed it today. It's a little promo for the O3 line that is used at the end of programs and I thought it was funny. I was watching the Doubles Final and at the very end I heard something like this "this has been brought to you by Prince, show me your O face". I'm pretty sure that's not exact but it was something along those lines, can anyone else clarify?

soggyramen
01-26-2008, 12:35 PM
i know what you're talking about. they should get the guy who said that from office space and have him in the commercial. i think'd i'd be funny. though no one would take it seriously though.

herosol
01-26-2008, 03:08 PM
yea.

The actualy ad is a media of "show your 'O' face"
and you have Davydenko, Jankovic, Sharapova, etc doing their comon faces and what not.

makes me want to go out and buy a 03

not really actually. those things suck :D

Cup8489
01-26-2008, 03:12 PM
yea.

and you have Davydenko, Jankovic, Sharapova, etc doing their comon faces and what not.

says who? i play really well with mine. better than i did with the NXG's, and the only difference is flex/O Ports. The weight/swingweight i changed to be the same.. so yeah.

Bencia
01-26-2008, 03:23 PM
yea.

I know. Those terrible O3's suck so bad that it is impossible to win a grand slam with them like the Australian open. Maria Sharapova must be using some pure storm racket with an O3 paintjob. On a serious note you have to stop hating. If they were so terrible, how could Maria Sharapova, Jelena Jankovic, Nikolay Davydenko, and the Bryan brothers be in the top 5 of the world?

herosol
01-26-2008, 07:54 PM
meh. I put happy faces next to thing, just to be kidding/expressing my own opinion.

I can't deal with 03's, it is just TOO dampened for my taste.
They are solid, but the feel is a bit awkward. But if someone can adapt, sure, but I just didn't really want to buy it and end up not using it because of that feel.

maybe it was just the 03 Tours Mid, Midplus, and Oversize
Perhaps the White and Red are different. :\

Bencia
01-26-2008, 09:21 PM
meh. I put happy faces next to thing, just to be kidding/expressing my own opinion.

I can't deal with 03's, it is just TOO dampened for my taste.
They are solid, but the feel is a bit awkward. But if someone can adapt, sure, but I just didn't really want to buy it and end up not using it because of that feel.

maybe it was just the 03 Tours Mid, Midplus, and Oversize
Perhaps the White and Red are different. :\

they do take some time getting used to but once you do you may never want to use a frame with grommets for every string again.