PDA

View Full Version : MG Prestige MP vs. M Speed Pro Number 1?

Mexicali4tacos
01-27-2008, 01:08 AM
Discuss .

roller~
01-27-2008, 03:29 AM
IMO Head failed again.
MG prestige is not so good.
It feels dead to me.

And though some reviews say that K-blade tour is so terrible, if you are the 4.5+ level player and satisfied with PS 6.0(85), it doesn't let you down.

And.. if prefer flexible and more comfortable and wish more pop, M-speed Pro No.1 may be the substitute for you.

Mexicali4tacos
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Discuss. 10 characters.

Mexicali4tacos
01-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Discuss. 10 characters.

Mexicali4tacos
01-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Discuss. 10 characters.

Mexicali4tacos
01-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Discuss. 10 characters.

Peter Szucs
02-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I just played a couple of sets with the new Mspeed pro no 1 98 SL. I used to play with the old pj 105 SL before.
The racquet still has the factory strings in... that bothered me a lot since it felt dead but overall the frame does not disappoint. Its a very flexy feeling low powered frame with great directional and depth control. You need to have good technique to keep the ball deep but the good thing is that it lets you really hit out on your shots. I am curious to test it with my regular string and a lower tension.
I have not tried the MG Prestige yet.

bagung
02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
I just played a couple of sets with the new Mspeed pro no 1 98 SL. I used to play with the old pj 105 SL before.
The racquet still has the factory strings in... that bothered me a lot since it felt dead but overall the frame does not disappoint. Its a very flexy feeling low powered frame with great directional and depth control. You need to have good technique to keep the ball deep but the good thing is that it lets you really hit out on your shots. I am curious to test it with my regular string and a lower tension.
I have not tried the MG Prestige yet.

how do you compare the bb11 std against the M speed pro 1 new...?

thejuice
02-10-2008, 06:26 AM
You haven't done enough research if you thought that the K Blade Tour's reviews were "terrible". I know I'm not the only one that thinks the K Blade Tour is a smooth racquet. I ordered two after finally getting to hit it side by side with the MG Prestige. Do some searches on it and read some positive AND negative reviews before you decide not to demo what might be your destiny stick.

Peter Szucs
02-10-2008, 11:03 AM
how do you compare the bb11 std against the M speed pro 1 new...?

the main diff is in flex, the mspeed being much flexier. i feel the bb11 to be firmer than it is on paper (flex: 61) while the mspeed is a true 58 for me.
power level is lower with the mspeed but it lets you to really hit out without losing control so you can get that extra penetration on your shots with good technique.
to me they are very close in balance and swingweight, the mspeed being a little lighter. anything else you wanna know, let me know.

saram
02-10-2008, 11:09 AM
I really really really LOVED my mspeed pro no 1's. They are great sticks. Light enough that you can experiment with lead if you'd like, great pop when you crank into in on serves, no arm pain what so ever, good spin potential, etc. Just an all around great stick to play with.

If I didn't have new tfight 320's, I'd probably revert to the mspeeds and I just loved them.

bagung
02-10-2008, 12:49 PM
the main diff is in flex, the mspeed being much flexier. i feel the bb11 to be firmer than it is on paper (flex: 61) while the mspeed is a true 58 for me.
power level is lower with the mspeed but it lets you to really hit out without losing control so you can get that extra penetration on your shots with good technique.
to me they are very close in balance and swingweight, the mspeed being a little lighter. anything else you wanna know, let me know.

thanks peter szucs...
i have both bb11 std and the new m speed pro 1 no tolerence..
i agree on what you said about them... i have a difficult time to hit the M pro1. found it is much flexier and low powered , even compare to my dnx-10mid which has a flex of 58.. i think the racquets just flex in the different way....
i tried to put gut/iso pro 52/56lbs hybrid on the M speed, and still cannot hit the "heavy ball" that i am expecting as per bb11; not to mentioned the dnx-10mid, as dnx mid gives "much heavier " than those two...
still trying to find a way out, other-wise just have to sell it...
thanks...

Peter Szucs
02-11-2008, 03:36 AM
thanks peter szucs...
i have both bb11 std and the new m speed pro 1 no tolerence..
i agree on what you said about them... i have a difficult time to hit the M pro1. found it is much flexier and low powered , even compare to my dnx-10mid which has a flex of 58.. i think the racquets just flex in the different way....
i tried to put gut/iso pro 52/56lbs hybrid on the M speed, and still cannot hit the "heavy ball" that i am expecting as per bb11; not to mentioned the dnx-10mid, as dnx mid gives "much heavier " than those two...
still trying to find a way out, other-wise just have to sell it...
thanks...

I guess its due to personal technique and style... i for example always struggle with control using racquets above flex 63. I will experiment the Mspeed with Signum pro hexa at 25kg today.. that worked well with the 105SL earlier on.