PDA

View Full Version : Head Radical Users

SorryServe
01-27-2008, 05:20 AM
I've been using a Liquidmetal for a year now and want to add another or maybe get a MicroGel or Flexpoint Radical. I like the Radical but thought maybe I should move up to a newer version. Any thoughts?

0d1n
01-27-2008, 06:13 AM
I've been using a Liquidmetal for a year now and want to add another or maybe get a MicroGel or Flexpoint Radical. I like the Radical but thought maybe I should move up to a newer version. Any thoughts?

I think you need a reason for that. Why change for the sake of change?? Also ... if you really want/need a change, I wouldn't recommend the flexpoint...in my opinion the LM version was the better racket.
Never played the microgel version. Anyway if you like this version...I would advise you to just buy some more since they are practically giving them away at the prices TW and other retailers are selling them. I think the LM is a solid choice ... and for that price there aren't many better options out there.

dantespark33
01-27-2008, 09:33 AM

liquid metal mid+, stay with that one

herosol
01-27-2008, 09:35 AM
can anyone compare LM Radical Mid+ to the Pure Storm?