bumblebee
01-27-2008, 12:26 PM
yup... here it is, now write dat huge review

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 05:04 AM
My review of the Tecnibre 335

First off this a sweet stick
This is a player’s racket, and the sweet-spot is not huge
It is important to find the right string, I very tension based on how well I am playing

The power level is such that you have to do work, it will feel incredible and pop if you hit the sweet-spot

The control is fantastic and rivaled only by A POG mid

The feel is where this stick shine it is wonderful, I cannot hit with many prince sticks now due to lack of feel

Spin is good, the 16 main has a little more than the 18 but I like them both

Serves are massive; you can kick, bomb and slice your way into the lead and out of holes

Vollies are very solid, I try to play as much doubles as I can and this stick excels

And the kicker is a nice simple clean paintjob

I will now be taking questions

Ross K
01-28-2008, 05:22 AM
How does it compare to Bab Pure Control or Pure Drive... I hear the tf's are similarly stiff and overpowered.

Forehand Forever
01-28-2008, 05:52 AM
I thought they were stiff and very low power. I tried the 320.

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 06:47 AM
it is very similar to the PC i almost got one actually, they dont feel to stiff at all and are fairly low powered, i think the flex is in the low 60's so its not as stif as a PD

01-28-2008, 07:10 AM
So whats the power like on the 320/355?

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 07:39 AM
its there in the reserve and when you get the stick moving it will pop, the weight and momentum cause the power, it has very little trampoline

01-28-2008, 08:23 AM
sorry 2nd sentence doesnt make 1 bit of sense :)

gregmiata
01-28-2008, 08:28 AM
I own the 335 16x20, and both string patterns of the 320. I currently play with the 320 18x20 and absolutely love it. I have it customized to my liking with more of a Wilson-shaped grip (which added about 8 grams to the handle) and about 3 grams split between 3 and 9. I use Gamma 18g syn gut. it weighs about 6 grams less than my stock 335.

Over the last year I have either demoed or bought most frames out there in the "players" category. I have found that my ideal specs are 27", 8pt or higher balance, mid to upper 60's flex, 320 SW or below, denser pattern, 340-350 grams in weight, Wilson grip shape, LOW power. I have had arm problems in the past and avoid poly's, so I mainly stick with basic syn guts for strings. I hit flatter shots than many, so a low powered frame comes in handy since I can't power-down the frame with poly. Other frames I keep in my permanent collection are the Fischer Pro Classic Retro (I would still be playing it if it weren't for that darn Fischer grip shape!), Wilson PS 6.0 95, and Slaz Pro X-1. Frames that I have played in the last year and really liked include the Yonex RDS001MP and Ti-80, and the Wilson Nsix-one 95 18x20. This should give you a good idea of the type of sticks I like.

Of the Tecnifibre's: I initially tried the 335 and think it is a great racquet. Smooth, very solid feel, great off the ground, nice volleys, one of the best serving racquets I have used. I don't find the sweet spot to be small at all. In fact, it and the 320's give me some of the most consistent shots of all the frames I have tried. Maybe I've found my "holy grail" and am blind to what other people are seeing, but to me they all have a very consistent string bed. I moved to the 320 for just one reason: the 335 had a little too much weight/swing weight for me. I play a lot of singles and would tire towards the end of a long match. The 320's offer a very similar feel as the 335 but in a lighter package. This allowed me to customize the grip to my liking while still keeping it in my preferred weight/swing weight range.

The 320's play slightly stiffer and a lot lighter because of the big difference in swing weights between them and the 335. The lighter swing is a good match for my game. All of them are low powered, which is also a good thing for me. I can imagine poly users (especially ones coming from higher-powered racquets) would find them under-powered with poly in them, but my synthetic gut at the lower end of the tension range does really well for my flatter shots. I am also volleying better than I ever have before. I attribute that to the easier swing and denser pattern. when I tried the 18x20 Nsix-one I found some better volleys on ball where I had time to set myself, but struggled with reaction shots. The lighter swing of the 320 seems to help me out with the reaction shots as well. The only place I still haven't adjusted fully is overheads, I find I am ahead of many of them because of the quicker swing.

Overall I am very impressed with these racquets. I am playing great with them, all of the racquets I have bought have been very close to spec, I like the looks, and the paint job seems to be very durable. Something Wilson could definitely take a lesson in.

Sorry for the length,

Greg

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 10:20 AM
the 335 is a little demanding at first, but you get stronger and then it realy is worth it

no one else has any questions

bumblebee
01-28-2008, 04:41 PM
then, if im over 6feet tall and fairly muscular, 15years old, what would yall recomend?

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 05:06 PM
the 335 18x20 no question

bumblebee
01-28-2008, 05:27 PM
k thx
i think ill demo it

iplaybetter
01-28-2008, 05:29 PM
if you need a little more pop try the 16m version, and remember to look past the string in it, depending on your location we could hit sometime and you could try both

Ross K
01-28-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm surprised to learn it's low powered and demanding. I always thought they had some similarities to the Babolats. And BTW, this comment doesn't make any sense:
it is very similar to the PC i almost got one actually, they dont feel to stiff at all and are fairly low powered
The Pure Control is VERY stiff and VERY HIGH powered!

So then, it's low powered and demanding?... oookaaay... Three questions:

Anyone got more info on how it serves? (Power issue? What does it compare to?)

Would users say the 335 is ideally suited to baseline play? (Some of the comments makes me think not definitely - which surprises me.)

If you had to compare it to one other frame in general terms (and not just for the serve) what rod does it remind ppl of the most?

Cheers

iplaybetter
01-29-2008, 04:04 AM
the pure control is not that high power, have you hit with it, serves are excellent, understand it is not underpowered it just has a good deal of mass, if you can get it moving it has lots of power i have hit serves around 80 with it when i was like 13

gregmiata
01-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Ross,

In my opinion the PC is quite a bit more powerful than the 335. I demoed both the standard length and plus length Pure Control and had trouble with hitting deep too often because of the extra pop of the frame. The 335 offered noticeably less pop on the same shots. The Pure Controls felt stiffer and have a wider beam, both of which tend to help increase power. As iplaybetter said, I could serve quite well with the PC (especially the +) mainly for pace while the 335 was better for me on spins and placement.

To me, the 335 is definitely low powered but only demanding in the sense that it is one of the heaviest stock racquets available. If you can swing it comfortably for the duration needed then I don't find the actual performance of the frame demanding. In fact, it was one of the easiest racquets for me to adjust to and start playing well with since it offered a very consistent hit.

I think this frame is great for all-court play. It is solid all around and definitely has the heft and feel to allow for great volleys. The consistent string bed and lower power meant I could really stick volleys.

The 335 really reminded me of a modern interpretation of the PS6.0 95. It does swing heavier and feels a bit more firm because of the denser string pattern and more even flex, but offered me lots of what I like about the 6.0 in feel and performance.

Greg

bcast66
01-29-2008, 09:04 AM
can you tell me in comparison to a head mid flexpoint prestige and micro gel mid prestige. what the difference is between technifibre and that.

Ross K
01-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Ross,

In my opinion the PC is quite a bit more powerful than the 335. I demoed both the standard length and plus length Pure Control and had trouble with hitting deep too often because of the extra pop of the frame. The 335 offered noticeably less pop on the same shots. The Pure Controls felt stiffer and have a wider beam, both of which tend to help increase power. As iplaybetter said, I could serve quite well with the PC (especially the +) mainly for pace while the 335 was better for me on spins and placement.

To me, the 335 is definitely low powered but only demanding in the sense that it is one of the heaviest stock racquets available. If you can swing it comfortably for the duration needed then I don't find the actual performance of the frame demanding. In fact, it was one of the easiest racquets for me to adjust to and start playing well with since it offered a very consistent hit.

I think this frame is great for all-court play. It is solid all around and definitely has the heft and feel to allow for great volleys. The consistent string bed and lower power meant I could really stick volleys.

The 335 really reminded me of a modern interpretation of the PS6.0 95. It does swing heavier and feels a bit more firm because of the denser string pattern and more even flex, but offered me lots of what I like about the 6.0 in feel and performance.

Greg

Cheers Greg, Great little review there that I think gives a good idea of what we're talking about. Like v/much the comparisons with the PS6.0 95, as well as the Pure Control (I, too, could serve very nicely with it, and consistantly overhit groundies due to that extra pop.)

bcast66
01-29-2008, 01:19 PM
i dont know your idea of power but to me the head microgel prestige mid sized with poly in it strung at 58lbs is extremly powerfull if you have a consistent swing and are somewhat strong. than again my physic is more of a football player then a tennis player. i even thought k90 was a powerfull racquet and i have tried adding led tape all that does is lead to more power with a slower swing lol. i guess i get allot of my weight into the ball or use my body efficiently even though im not an amazing player.

iplaybetter
01-29-2008, 03:46 PM
power is something we often confuse, i think of the power generated in a swing and the power if you lay it flat and drop a ball on it

gregmiata
01-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Ross,

no problem. I definitely recommend a demo of it if that type of racquet is your cup of tea, as it is mine. As I said above, I am now playing the 320 customized with weight in the handle and at 3 and 9 and it plays very, very similar to how I used to hit the PS 6.0 95 but with a more consistent string bed. The 335 swings just a little too heavy, especially when I tried to customize the grip to be more Wilson-like. The 320 swings much easier, even with the added lead. Some may like that (like me) and others will want to higher heft of the 335. They are from the same mold, the main difference is the added weight and a slight increase in stiffness for the 320's.

Bcast: I can't help you out, Head's grip shape and I don't gel and mid's are not right for my game so I have never hit with the frames you asked about. I can't imagine you are going to find a racquet that you don't consider high powered though if you use poly in those frames and still find them over-powered. I don't have a real good definition for power other than to compare frames that I have hit to see which was closer to my ideal. Of the Tecnifibre's, the 335 18x20 will probably be the lowest-powered, you might demo it if you can and see what you think.

Greg

bcast66
01-29-2008, 04:09 PM
oh ok. well im just saying i cant tell the difference between a pure drive and a prestige. i get a **** load more power with prestige then pure drive. maybe its cause i can swing them equally fast.

JayxTheKoolest
01-29-2008, 04:09 PM
I've played with the 320 16x20, and I currently have the 320 and 335 18x20s. I'll hit with the other two rackets tomorrow, but here's my initial impression of the 320 16x20. (Just so everyone knows, I have owned over ten rackets and have played with pretty much every player's racket on the market except the microgel prestice mid):

serves: BAM! Wow, definitely one of the best serving rackets I have ever played with. Flat serves simply explode of this frame. The frame serves accurately and, as people have said, there is a consistent response from the stringbed. In fact, I would say it serves better than every racket except the prostaff 6.0 85 (which I own). It unquestionably serves better than any babolat racket on the market in terms of feel and probably in terms of pace and accuracy.

volleys: Volleys feel great and are accurate. I'm actually surprised this is rated as a baseline racket because it volleys better than most all court rackets I've tried. I'd say volleys require good form to really dial in and feel the volley, you can't be lazy and volley with this racket. Again, once hit correctly, the volleys are great and the frame hits some of the best I've experienced.

groundstrokes: The best aspect of this racket. Quite simply, the harder you hit, the better it feels. The feeling is truly unique off this frame, and I love it. I really feel like the ground strokes are a PC 600 done right. After owning and having played with all the prestige mids except the intelligence and microgel, I have to say that the ground strokes remind me of how I always felt grounstrokes on those prestiges should have been. There is a significant plow through effect. Make no mistake on that. I also have to mention that accuracy is incredible, hitting the ball anywhere in the court including inside-out backhands can easily be done with confidence.

Seriously consider demoing this racket if you haven't. I can wait to see how the 18x20 pattern plays and how the 335 feels.

01-30-2008, 06:12 AM
I'm a Slaz X1 enthusiast and play a lot of dubs and bought a 335 16x20 out of curiosity and based on positive reviews, and do not regret it at all. It is like an X1 on steroids in terms of mass, but has a little less in herent power. Awesome on serves and volleys (like the X1) but IMO has better stability/plow thru off the ground (due to mass). 335 is truly an excellent all-court stick if you can handle the weight.

bcast66
01-30-2008, 11:30 AM
im actually going to demo these frames before i string up my 2x prestiges again..... which i love just want something new for once i mean its been 6 years with prestige its getting old lol. hopefully tecnifibre will give me the results i need more spin potential and better flicks.

Ross K
01-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey. Some very positive opinions expressed above for both tf's. I especially liked these lines from Jayx: Quite simply, the harder you hit, the better it feels... and... really feel like the ground strokes are a PC 600 done right. Hmmm... the kind of comment that makes you sit up and take notice... Put it this way guys - I'd definitely like to have a try (the heavier one maybe.)

BTW, no-one's mentioned the cool cosmetics!... or is it just me who thinks these frames look like real nice looking RILFs!

iplaybetter
01-30-2008, 03:50 PM
Hey. Some very positive opinions expressed above for both tf's. I especially liked these lines from Jayx: ... and... Hmmm... the kind of comment that makes you sit up and take notice... Put it this way guys - I'd definitely like to have a try (the heavier one maybe.)

BTW, no-one's mentioned the cool cosmetics!... or is it just me who thinks these frames look like real nice looking RILFs!

i though i mentioned the clean and sharp look whit pure red black and hints of white

JayxTheKoolest
01-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I do like the styling of the rackets. I starting to seriously consider buying one. It seems like I'll be going for the 320 16x20.

bcast66
01-30-2008, 05:24 PM
i have to wait 5 more days till i get these racquets to demo. anyone wana give me some nice pictures of the frames or some nice review comparision to any prestige mid sized because i do have all 3 of them lol. the lm the flexpoint and the microgel(unstrung atm). i just would like to know the difference with 16x20 and 18x20.

JayxTheKoolest
01-30-2008, 08:13 PM
I broke the strings of the 320 18x20 demo in the first fifteen minutes. I demoed it from Tennis Warehouse, so I'll probably have to wait until next week to have a thorough comparison of the 320s side by side.

My initial thoughts:

the 16x20 has more spin, more feel, more bite, and more power than than 18x20. The 18x20 has a tad more control (hardly noticeable really) and hits hard flat shots just as well as the 16x20. Overall, I think the 16x20 is a super stick even if you prefer dense string patterns. This is my opinion though, although I am certain that the 16x20 has pretty much the same control and better feel than the 18x20. It is really hard to compare them though given that the strings on the 18x20 demo I received from TW were so dead.

Comparison of the 335 and 320:

I think it comes down to this, if you have a long, fast swing, you're better off with the 320. If you have undeveloped or shorter strokes, you're better off with the 335. This may not make sense given that the 335 weighs so much more, but I think the weight in the 335 only matters if you're not taking a full cut at the ball. If you're taking a full cut at the ball, the extra weight of the 335 is really just a hindrance given that the 320 is noticeably lighter and pounds the ball just as well as the 335 if not better. The fact that I think the 320 hits the ball harder than the 335 may be due to the string I was using, but I do think the extra weight of the 335 only slowed down my long groundstrokes and didn't add more power than the 320.

Compared to prestiges:

As I said, I think the Technifibre rackets (specifically the 320 16x20) are how I've always thought prestiges should be. They have significant plow through effect on groundies and on serves, more so than I've experienced on any prestige I've tried (owned PC600, owned LM mid and almost bought a flexpoint mid). The feeling of the sweet spot is different but just as good as the prestiges as well. Again, the harder you hit, the better it feels (i.e. serves feel amazing). I'm not sure how else I could compare them.

EDIT: As a note, I've tried pretty much every players racket on the market except the MG prestige mid and the k-blade tour. Both of which I plan on trying before I make the decision of buying the Technifibers (which seems pretty certain at this point).

Ross K
01-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Jay,

Though I'm a b-liner who likes stable, weighty, plow rods which serve with pop, your little reviews are seriously making me wonder if the 320 wouldn't potentially be the one I might look at and not the 335... there's some very high praise indeed sounding out for this one... yeeeees...

bcast66,

Look forward to hearing your thoughts once you get to hit.

bcast66
01-31-2008, 04:04 AM
Jay,

Though I'm a b-liner who likes stable, weighty, plow rods which serve with pop, your little reviews are seriously making me wonder if the 320 wouldn't potentially be the one I might look at and not the 335... there's some very high praise indeed sounding out for this one... yeeeees...

bcast66,

ill tell you how it goes. if its good ill sell my prestiges and buy 4-5 tecnifibres because i will need it for 16x20 i break strings 3 times faster with that pattern. but its worth it for added spin i think. i get it on Tuesday.

iplaybetter
01-31-2008, 05:09 AM
I broke the strings of the 320 18x20 demo in the first fifteen minutes. I demoed it from Tennis Warehouse, so I'll probably have to wait until next week to have a thorough comparison of the 320s side by side.

My initial thoughts:

the 16x20 has more spin, more feel, more bite, and more power than than 18x20. The 18x20 has a tad more control (hardly noticeable really) and hits hard flat shots just as well as the 16x20. Overall, I think the 16x20 is a super stick even if you prefer dense string patterns. This is my opinion though, although I am certain that the 16x20 has pretty much the same control and better feel than the 18x20. It is really hard to compare them though given that the strings on the 18x20 demo I received from TW were so dead.

Comparison of the 335 and 320:

I think it comes down to this, if you have a long, fast swing, you're better off with the 320. If you have undeveloped or shorter strokes, you're better off with the 335. This may not make sense given that the 335 weighs so much more, but I think the weight in the 335 only matters if you're not taking a full cut at the ball. If you're taking a full cut at the ball, the extra weight of the 335 is really just a hindrance given that the 320 is noticeably lighter and pounds the ball just as well as the 335 if not better. The fact that I think the 320 hits the ball harder than the 335 may be due to the string I was using, but I do think the extra weight of the 335 only slowed down my long groundstrokes and didn't add more power than the 320.

Compared to prestiges:

As I said, I think the Technifibre rackets (specifically the 320 16x20) are how I've always thought prestiges should be. They have significant plow through effect on groundies and on serves, more so than I've experienced on any prestige I've tried (owned PC600, owned LM mid and almost bought a flexpoint mid). The feeling of the sweet spot is different but just as good as the prestiges as well. Again, the harder you hit, the better it feels (i.e. serves feel amazing). I'm not sure how else I could compare them.

EDIT: As a note, I've tried pretty much every players racket on the market except the MG prestige mid and the k-blade tour. Both of which I plan on trying before I make the decision of buying the Technifibers (which seems pretty certain at this point).

i disagre, out of the box maybe but one you get strong enough the extra mas of the 33t5 realy benifits longs swings such as mine

bcast66
01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
BLAHHHH wanted to keep this near top of forum. so i dont loose it

01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
well just subscribe to it then!! :):)

bcast66
01-31-2008, 02:48 PM
im a nub with forums lol.

JayxTheKoolest
01-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Jay,

bcast66,

If you're a baseliner, I'd seriously suggest the 320 16x20.

I think Tecnifibre recognizes that this is their best/most popular racket as well. When their rep. came to my state (Wisconsin) they only brought the 320 16x20 frame.

Also, notice that technibre advertises with their three pros (on TW at least) that all of them use the 320 16x20? Another reason why it is their best racket.

After having tried three of the technifibre rackets (both 320s and the 335 18x20), I've reach this conclusion as well.

Trust me, all I was really looking for in a racket was the plow through effect on groundies and serve. I found that the technfibre line up is leagues above the others I've tried and that the 320 16x20 has the best plow through effect in the line up. Again, I found that the added weight of the 335 seemingly only slowed down my swing and didn't add much more power (I have huge ground strokes btw). Thus, on fast groundstokes the 320 swung much faster, was easier to get the racket in position and hit pretty much the same heavy ball the 335 did. On slower strokes I noticed that the 335 was better though. So, if you're a developing player who doesnt quite crush the ball yet but hits the ball pretty hard, I'd suggest the 335. Otherwise, if you have the strokes, the 320 is much better.

<3Tennis
01-31-2008, 09:03 PM
I currently own a Tecnifibre T-Fight 320 (18x20) and an i.Prestige MP.

To me, these rackets play pretty different from each other even though they both have dense string patterns. The T-Fight gives me a much heavier ball with more spin (the spin from this 18x20 is comparable to the spin from my Diablo MP's at least in my opinion.) However, the i.Prestige is such a solid stick since it gives such good control on flat shots.

To people that are interested in the T-Fight series I would definately suggest you pick up a T-Fight 320 18x20 for demo as it has the qualities of a 16 main racket and and an 18 main racket. The spin potential (with Big Ace) is amazing and so is the control.

bcast66
02-01-2008, 03:03 AM
so do you think i will get more spin and keep same stability with the tecnifibre 320 16x20. compared to my prestige. also how long are the grips on these racquet's from the pictures they look really small.

02-01-2008, 07:19 AM
Grip 4 with overgrip is 12cm all around

iplaybetter
02-01-2008, 09:22 AM
If you're a baseliner, I'd seriously suggest the 320 16x20.

I think Tecnifibre recognizes that this is their best/most popular racket as well. When their rep. came to my state (Wisconsin) they only brought the 320 16x20 frame.

Also, notice that technibre advertises with their three pros (on TW at least) that all of them use the 320 16x20? Another reason why it is their best racket.

After having tried three of the technifibre rackets (both 320s and the 335 18x20), I've reach this conclusion as well.

Trust me, all I was really looking for in a racket was the plow through effect on groundies and serve. I found that the technfibre line up is leagues above the others I've tried and that the 320 16x20 has the best plow through effect in the line up. Again, I found that the added weight of the 335 seemingly only slowed down my swing and didn't add much more power (I have huge ground strokes btw). Thus, on fast groundstokes the 320 swung much faster, was easier to get the racket in position and hit pretty much the same heavy ball the 335 did. On slower strokes I noticed that the 335 was better though. So, if you're a developing player who doesnt quite crush the ball yet but hits the ball pretty hard, I'd suggest the 335. Otherwise, if you have the strokes, the 320 is much better.

this is why blake esentaly uses a 335 18x20

bcast66
02-01-2008, 12:48 PM
i just got the demos in. the 335 is very nice similar to the prestige exept much better topspin POTENTIAL. although i did not like how it felt when hitting defensive shots everything else on the racquet was great. the 320 was also a good racquet it was very easy to generate spin and probably the fastest swinging racquet i have ever used. altough it was to powerfull for me. im going to hit tonight ill write more about it after i play a serious match with a 5.0

saram
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I do like the styling of the rackets. I starting to seriously consider buying one. It seems like I'll be going for the 320 16x20.

You can't go wrong with that stick. I have three of them and will never change unless they improve that stick. I shunned Tecnifibre outside of their strings for years...boy, what a fool I was. Glad I came to my senses in due time, though!

bcast66
02-01-2008, 01:17 PM
i like the 335 better so far. maybe it is the strings im going to ask tennis warehouse if they strung it low but it seems to be tight. either way they both produce enough spin now i just wait till 6 30 for match play.

bcast66
02-01-2008, 04:00 PM
ok after playing a 5.o player in a match i have decided that the tecnifibre is a good racquet both the 320 and 335 excell in rallys. however i hit long and out most of the time even with spin generation. they are both way way to powerfull for me. but thats probably because the string was demo string. at net i am godly above godly. on groundstrokes i am solid but cant rip the ball anymore. on attack shots i am not so good anymore. i think it is a good racquet but for now i cant determine if im going to switch. i need to play with it more good thing i have it for a week. will write another review on thursday.

bcast66
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
it felt good today. the 335 i prefer over the 320. i dont know yet though i feel like a counter puncher when i play singles but when i play doubles i am much better than i was before.

bcast66
02-03-2008, 07:43 AM
well i hit with them again. and i still feel like a counter puncher and it is harder to return fast balls. if i give the other person pace they hit it back and it is harder for me to hit it back to them. all in all i think i will stay with my prestige microgel.

tbini87
02-03-2008, 01:03 PM
i bought some 335 *16 a while ago, and loved them. i ended up getting a pair of RQiS Tours for x-mas, and started playing with them for a while. i have now switched back to the 335s. i don't exactly like the head shape on it, but love everything else. i threw some leather on it, and it plays very well. plenty of heft (but not too much once you play with it for a while). swing weight isn't too high. enough power to smack the ball, but still easy to control. plenty of spin potential. serves quite well. has a durable pj that looks great! i think that sums it up for me.

i would suggest throwing some big ace 17 (red) in there to really make it shine.

iplaybetter
02-04-2008, 07:06 AM
leather is not bad, but i switched back to the stock red grip and really like it under the wilson pro