PDA

View Full Version : So I have an idea for a game...

knasty131
01-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Whenever you look at a racket on the Tennis Warehouse main page (i.g the K90), it gives you several similar rackets. I have caught myself doing a couple rounds of this just for kicks and I looked at the Wilson K Factor KOne and clicked on a related racket, then I went to that related racket and clicked on another related racket, then went to another related racket of the one I just clicked...eventually I ended up getting to the K90. So in essence the K90 is a similar racket to the K Factor KOne.

I don't know if we would call it a game but it just seemed sort of interesting to me. Try it out

Duzza
01-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Hybrid Hornet > TFlash 290 > AG 500 Tour > O3 Hybrid Shark > Ozone Four > Shark > LM Instinct > Pure Storm Tour

Hmmmm :D

Sentinel
01-28-2008, 01:36 AM
iirc, the similarity could be in several factors. One may match another in Sw, another in weight range, another in head size, or string pattern etc.
So overall one rack may not really be similar.

JacKKyKung
01-28-2008, 02:00 AM
iirc, the similarity could be in several factors. One may match another in Sw, another in weight range, another in head size, or string pattern etc.
So overall one rack may not really be similar.

Good point.
They said that it's compared racquets, but it's not exactly the same racquet. it came in range of similarity not exactly point. Copy the spec & go on racquet finder. Then narrowing the range maybe more useful.:)

JacKKyKung
01-28-2008, 02:10 AM
Sorry, i've just seen it's only the GAME.