PDA

View Full Version : Any Saint Seiya fans in here?

shintan17
01-27-2008, 11:24 PM
I grew up watching the anime and read mangas (comics) of it, and I found this video on youtube....VERY IMPRESSIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNaHKpzHJtU

0range
01-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Saint Seya... sounds familiar... Is that a serie of comic about 200 orphans who shares a same dad and 12 of them end up with super armours, or the one about a girl with a tiara that has super power and destined to marry some prince from another planet...?

0range
01-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh, did a search... so nvm.

shintan17
01-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Saint Seya... sounds familiar... Is that a serie of comic about 200 orphans who shares a same dad and 12 of them end up with super armours, or the one about a girl with a tiara that has super power and destined to marry some prince from another planet...?

Yeah yeah...something like that. It was so popular in my country (Japan, of course) back in 80's, and this song was one of the theme songs for the anime.

0range
01-27-2008, 11:39 PM
My cousins had the entire serie. I was really young when I read the whole thing, so don't remember much about the plot.

The aviators you used I would've guess that you're a taiwanese or honger.

shintan17
01-27-2008, 11:43 PM
My cousins had the entire serie. I was really young when I read the whole thing, so don't remember much about the plot.

The aviators you used I would've guess that you're a taiwanese or honger.

Yeah I got a bunch of them from chinese website, but I am originally from Japan as I mentioned.

0range
01-27-2008, 11:55 PM
You Japanese writes the best comics...

Doraemon(sp?)
city hunter
yuyuhakusho(sp?)
...and many.

Ah my youth and childhood...

shintan17
01-28-2008, 12:16 AM
You Japanese writes the best comics...

Doraemon(sp?)
city hunter
yuyuhakusho(sp?)
...and many.

Ah my youth and childhood...

LOL...yeah those were great comics.
Most popular ones back then was kinniku-man, captain tsubasa, saint seiya...etc...

Doraemon is a bit older than my generation, though i watched quite a bit as well.

tfm1973
01-28-2008, 04:03 AM
shin you crack me up dude. i grew up watching saint seiya. also mazinga z, g force, of course the original robotech. do you only like the old school stuff or do you watch the new stuff too?

currently watching bleach, naruto shipuuden, hajime no ippo and akagi.

shintan17
01-28-2008, 04:59 PM
shin you crack me up dude. i grew up watching saint seiya. also mazinga z, g force, of course the original robotech. do you only like the old school stuff or do you watch the new stuff too?

currently watching bleach, naruto shipuuden, hajime no ippo and akagi.

Tommy, I don't read manga much anymore, but mazinga Z was probably older than my generation in Japan, though.

I have all episodes of hajime no ippo in my laptop. Still going on....I don't know how many years...but must be around 15 years...I am a great fan of ippo.

Andres
01-28-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm a huge Saint Seiya fan :)

mcpon
01-28-2008, 06:24 PM
hentai? hentai?