PDA

View Full Version : Babolat PD v/s Head Rad. OS :

bluegrasser
01-28-2008, 05:33 AM
My friend, who we call " an accident waiting to happen,' broke my PD, so I've been using another stick I own ( rad os) and hitting pretty good with it, so I'm trying to decide if i should get another PD.
Q: for you stick junkies - what do you think are the +'s and -'s between the two sticks - playing mostly 4.0 doubs, but still play some singles in the summer. chime in...

Doc Hollidae
01-28-2008, 07:16 AM
My friend, who we call " an accident waiting to happen,' broke my PD, so I've been using another stick I own ( rad os) and hitting pretty good with it, so I'm trying to decide if i should get another PD.
Q: for you stick junkies - what do you think are the +'s and -'s between the two sticks - playing mostly 4.0 doubs, but still play some singles in the summer. chime in...

If you mostly play doubles, I'd say the PD is better. It serves better and volleys better. The Radical LE will return better and hit better ground strokes, but in dubs you'll be spending most of your time at the net.

If you're going to be playing both, stick with what feels best. Both will have their pros and cons, so play with whatever gives you the most confidence.

handyman
01-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Why not go back to the racket you used last summer or last week.

ChocolatePie
01-28-2008, 11:26 AM
I never used the Oversize but I did use the Midplus and found it a pretty good racket. I think the Midplus is about the same as the Babolat, but an Oversize makes a big difference. I'd stick with the Pure Drive.

bluegrasser
01-28-2008, 05:05 PM
Why not go back to the racket you used last summer or last week.

I have an image to keep, after all I'm the ' King of the "Racquet Wh$re Hall of Fame' how else could I share my stick knowlege to you knuckle heads.