PDA

View Full Version : New racquet suggestions

THath
12-15-2004, 11:17 AM
I am a 4.5 player looking for a new racquet. I have been using for years a Prince Precision 770 and am looking for something that plays similiar to it but in a midplus size that would be more manueverable at the net but still provide plenty of pop on the serve. I am an all court player that plays both singles and doubles. I have had some shoulder problems and so would need a racquet that wouldn't cause me any additional problems. Please help me to narrow down the list of possible racquets. Thanks

MegacedU
12-15-2004, 02:01 PM
I can totally relate. I broke my shoulder blade in May but when I got back into tennis, I started with a new Prince. The Prince Shark has been recommended to me and has a comfortable swing. Demo it.

kreative
12-15-2004, 02:05 PM
maybe prince tt warrior mp or prince diablo mp.

Steve Huff
12-15-2004, 02:18 PM
The ProKennex 5g is very headlight, so it is easy on the arm and shoulder. If you need more weight in the head, it's easy to add. It has nice, soft feel. I'm sure it will have more than adequate power for you, and I think the touch is unmatched. Lately,I've been using the Laver Type S to get a little more power. It has about the same swingweight. If you like the feel of a stiffer racket made with Kevlar, it's nice too. It has more power.

chevyssr04
12-15-2004, 05:25 PM
How does the Prince Shark Play?