PDA

View Full Version : Yonex RQ iS 1 or Wilson KBlade

roddick_rulz
01-28-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm looking for a new racquet to replace my wilson ntour 95.
Which would u say is more similar.
I'm a baseliner that goes to the net occasionally with a big serve and I'm a 4.0 player.

roddick_rulz
01-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Please Help.

thejuice
01-28-2008, 04:39 PM
So you don't feel left out...

I'm not going to even tell you to use the search function. There is a thread with almost the exact same title on this very page. You don't even have to go to page 2. Check it out.

P8ntballa
01-28-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm looking for a new racquet to replace my wilson ntour 95.
Which would u say is more similar.
I'm a baseliner that goes to the net occasionally with a big serve and I'm a 4.0 player.

I have experiance w/ the kblade 98 and tour and the RQiS 1. I liked the yonex more no comp against the blade 98 while packing some controllable power its lack of spin and feather light weight just turnned me off. Compared to the blade tour I still liked the RQiS more, it had a little more pop and way more spin good for a baseline attacker and, enen w/ its heavier weight, was just as maneuverable at net as the blade tour. When hitting w/ the blade tour I noticed a couple things 1:great feel more then the RQiS 2:ok spin half as much as I got from the RQiS and 3:little power not much diff from the RQiS but shows on serves. The blade tour in my opinion really shines as a serve and volley stik w/ great touch and feel if you can provide on serve, while the RQiS is a much better for a baseline attacker who loves to hit hard penetrting shots with spin forcing an error or opening up a mid-court or net putaway shot.

I liked the RQiS the most of these three and from your description of yourself I think youd enjoy it more as well but of course you should demo before you buy.

To which is more similar to an nTour:Blade 98 close in weight and feel w/ less spin and more power, Blade Tour noticably more feel w/ less spin and less power w/ more weight, RQiS added spin with a little less power and a slightly more dampened feel and much more weight.

P.S. Ive hit with the Kpro Open and Tour, Open sucked but the Tour was a very good hit. A little light for my taste but moving from an nTour you just might love it.

Out of all these stix I liked the RQiS 1 Tour the best but as I said above you should demo them all before making a decision... hope this helped good luck!!!

Katlion
01-28-2008, 04:49 PM
wilson kblade all the way baby!!!