PDA

View Full Version : KBlades...

BaselinePlaya
01-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Just curious- with so much recent exposure on the new KBlades (Tsonga/ Dojko), how many people are planning to either purchase one or at least try one out.

GambitX
01-28-2008, 12:59 PM
I will.... mainly cause I need to switch brands since my Yonex keep breaking!

leon505
01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Just curious- with so much recent exposure on the new KBlades (Tsonga/ Dojko), how many people are planning to either purchase one or at least try one out.

I know a fair few people in my area who really want to get the kblade. Wilson really hit the jackpot with this racquet as both finalists were "playing" with them (or rather, playing with racquets that look like them)

aimr75
01-28-2008, 03:43 PM
I know a fair few people in my area who really want to get the kblade. Wilson really hit the jackpot with this racquet as both finalists were "playing" with them (or rather, playing with racquets that look like them)

i've ordered a kblade tour.. and its got nothing to do with those guys using pj kblades.. i really had no intention of even trying it out, but a guy i know has one and i tried it and every ball felt better off that racquet so i decided to get one.. the one i tried had a fair bit of lead tape at 9 and 3 o'clock and on the handle

nice racquet!
________
PENNY STOCK (http://pennystockpicks.net/)

josef
01-28-2008, 07:24 PM
i am definitely getting one.. just haven't tried the tour version yet.. the 98 was rock solid.. if the tour (93) is just as good i may just have to get one of each.. mwahahaha :twisted:

ps. my obsession with them comes from my current love affair with my nblade 98.. not from Tsonga or Dojko.. (as neither probably Actually use the "kblade")