PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere still sell the N6.1?

zhanny
01-28-2008, 02:18 PM
I know the new trend is the K factor racquets
but i love my n6.1 95 16x18 i was wondering any where still sell them?
I looked here and ********* and no 1 seems to sell it anymore
:confused:

barry
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM

I am like you tried the K95, sold (2) and purchased 2 new n6.1 95 16x18. My two n6.1's came from Canada, took 9 days to get here, but for me they are much better frames. With the K95, the rackets seems like a club, weight was distributed differently, and after a month of trying to adjust, kept coming away with a sore shoulder.

Look on the big auction site, still a few and 5/8 new ones available, but cost as much as the K95s. I have 3 backups now, so am set and will wait for the next generation of Wilson rackets and give it another shot. The supply is drying up fast. I tried many U.S. dealers and they offered the K95 for the same price.

zhanny
01-28-2008, 02:32 PM
yah i guess thats the only way to go...
i had to sand down 1/2 grips for the two i alrdy have :(

SFrazeur
01-28-2008, 02:36 PM

Someone did not read the message board polices when joining: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=3.

-SF

zhanny
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
good call lol

lilxjohnyy
01-28-2008, 03:39 PM
please email me at godofgibbernese@gmail.com. i have one

Pusher
01-29-2008, 01:49 AM
Someone did not read the message board polices when joining: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=3.

-SF

If TW doesn't sell the N6.1 then I don't see a problem identifying who does. Most good retailers will suggest another supplier if they don't have the product. Fact is TW stopped selling the N6.1 when the K's came out giving me the impression TW was more interested in their relationship with Wilson than with the customer.

theone
01-29-2008, 07:05 AM
I know a lot of English websites that sell them, if you have the money.

Spatula
01-29-2008, 07:37 AM
If you do a through search on google, they are out there. There's actually a pro shop in FL that has about 14 frames in stock (4 1/2 and 4 3/8 grips).

plus
01-29-2008, 07:48 AM
Many webstores in Europe (netherlands) still sell them

SFrazeur
01-29-2008, 07:48 AM
If TW doesn't sell the N6.1 then I don't see a problem identifying who does. Most good retailers will suggest another supplier if they don't have the product. Fact is TW stopped selling the N6.1 when the K's came out giving me the impression TW was more interested in their relationship with Wilson than with the customer.

TW stopped selling the n6.1s because Wilson discontinued them and TW ran out of stock. This isn't about TW siding with Wilson. If you wish to blame someone, blame Wilson for discontinuing the n6.1 series.

The fact is posting a competitor is against TW forum policy.

-SF

Pusher
01-29-2008, 08:05 AM
TW stopped selling the n6.1s because Wilson discontinued them and TW ran out of stock. This isn't about TW siding with Wilson. If you wish to blame someone, blame Wilson for discontinuing the n6.1 series.

The fact is posting a competitor is against TW forum policy.

-SF

I'm not blaming anybody. But I suspect if TW wanted more N6.1's they would have them. But TW doesn't have competitors when it comes to to the N6.1 and I don't think some pro shop in Florida is going to cause TW any problems. But it is their forum and their rules.

Spatula
01-29-2008, 09:40 AM
If they are discountinued (which they are), and TW is out of stock. How do you presume "they would have them"? The supplier I found in FL simply had stock left over. Once they are gone, they are gone. Example, Pro Staff Classic 6.1. There a new ones out there, but they are not in production anymore.

SFrazeur
01-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Exactly. TW has sold out, other places have not, that does not mean the TW is siding with Wilson and is not buying additional stock, it means that TW sells more than other stores do. If TW was siding with companies, then why did TW buy a stock of Head Liquidmetal Prestige racquets? If TW were siding with companies to push newer items, which seems to be the theory, then why did they do that when Flexpoint was out there? Why did they order PS 85/95s for as long as they could?

-SF

psp2
01-29-2008, 04:28 PM
I'm not blaming anybody. But I suspect if TW wanted more N6.1's they would have them. But TW doesn't have competitors when it comes to to the N6.1 and I don't think some pro shop in Florida is going to cause TW any problems. But it is their forum and their rules.

...one of the most illogical thinking I've seen.

jasonchu
01-29-2008, 11:52 PM

just happen to have one in my closet from the wilson package days...

have 4 used ncodes in great condition but used

if you cant find a retailer, email me with b.o.

bc154@scn.org