PDA

View Full Version : Kfactor Pro Open ...uh-oh...!!!

D. Nelson
01-29-2008, 02:09 PM
....forget 'who's playing with WHAT' for a minute...I have the KPro Open demo (local !) in my little mitts....HOLY COW !! What a surprise !! I can't wait to compare it WITH the KPro TOUR....I actually had them BOTH in my hands, and the 'Open' actually felt better initially..... If you read the 'feedback' listed, they are pretty much 'on' !! GREAT stability...for such a light/easy-to-swing racquet !!! "I" would say that this really IS one of the first 'lighter' "player's" racquets.... I usually play mostly doubles, so I did a lot of approach/volley drills with it...great cutoff volleys...effortless.... Here's another funny thing....just for 'contrast' I also took out the KZen TEAM racquet....and even THAT fely....yep....GREAT....maybe had to do with hitting with THAT one AFTER hitting with the 'Open' !! The Zen Team really has a nice 2-handed backhand (easy to dig out of the coffin-corner !!)...and again...BUILT-IN VOLLEYS !!! Get out and try some of these Wilson frames....TOTALLY a surprise !!! REALLY !

lilxjohnyy
01-29-2008, 03:21 PM
so many ........... hard to read