PDA

View Full Version : Can TW help me out?

Silke1c
01-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Dear TW,

I received for Christmas 2 Volkl DNX 10 mid plus racquets. They were purchased through your used demo program. Last weekend on my first opportunity to hit with them I dropped one while spinning it on my finger. The frame hit on the top and fractured in two places. I think it happened because the frame was so cold. I had left the racquets in my truck the night before and it was only a 10 minute drive to the indoor courts. I live in Michigan and it was abot 14 degrees. Am I totally out of luck or is there anything you can do to help me out? I'm not very interested in the mid size racquet and I can't afford the Borris Becker 11. Is there any chance the racquet can be replaced or is there another demo I could buy? Thanks for any help or information you can give me.

Sincerely,

Chris Silker
silke1c@cmich.edu

Azzurri
01-30-2008, 10:18 AM
You may want to give them a call. It was a demo, so who know if you get the warranty. Better call them...AND DON'T LEAVE THEM IN THE TRUNK OVERNIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MICHIGAN WINTER!! I won't leave mine for 5 minutes.

BreakPoint
01-30-2008, 11:18 AM
...AND DON'T LEAVE THEM IN THE TRUNK OVERNIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A MICHIGAN WINTER!! I won't leave mine for 5 minutes.
I agree. NEVER, and I mean, NEVER, leave your racquets in your car, whether you live in cold or hot climates. Both very cold and very hot temperatures can adversly damage your frames and your strings.

PROTENNIS63
01-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Demo frames might not be under manufacturer warranty. Best is to email them or call them directly.

TW Staff
01-30-2008, 01:38 PM
Chris, check your email.

Jason, TW