PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Volkls

richie65
01-30-2008, 09:31 AM
How does the DNX 10 MP compare to the C7 Pro? And how do they compare to the Tour 10 GenII?

I looking for another Volkl product to back up my Tour 10 GenIIs, as the Tour V-E Mid was not the answer.

Of course, that means I have a prime V-E Mid for trade (4 1/4 strung with Asterisk at 53 lb.)

Volkl=BFF

Rabbit
01-30-2008, 09:37 AM
It isn't very much like either of those frames IMO. Less like the C7 than the T10 GII.

IMO, the DNX10 MP hit very differently than the T10 GenII. The denser string pattern gives a different feel. You may like it, I didn't care for it. The weight/balance are approximate so it would be a better fit in that regard.

NoBadMojo
01-30-2008, 09:42 AM
How does the DNX 10 MP compare to the C7 Pro? And how do they compare to the Tour 10 GenII?

I looking for another Volkl product to back up my Tour 10 GenIIs, as the Tour V-E Mid was not the answer.

Of course, that means I have a prime V-E Mid for trade (4 1/4 strung with Asterisk at 53 lb.)

Volkl=BFF

I think it's most always best to have your second racquet be the same as your first.

sargeinaz
01-30-2008, 11:49 AM

Volkl=BFF

If you would like I can give you the number to a local shop here in Scottsdale which I believe has 2 Tour 10 Gen II's left in a 3 and 4 grip size if I am not mistaken. My email is sargonnadirsha@yahoo.com
________
Side effects of avandia (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/avandia/)

richie65
01-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I have two GenIIs as my main sticks and have been using the VE Mid as a change of pace. I know any self-respecting player would never dabble with new sticks (Ha Ha), but I can't stop trying different racquets. However, I will remain loyal to Volkl as they have relieved the stress on my elbow and shoulder.

The C7 Pro, C10 Pro and the DNX 10 MP are just some potential "change of pace" choices. I guess I just found the VE Mid too demanding (ie not enough spin)

Chauvalito
01-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I have two GenIIs as my main sticks and have been using the VE Mid as a change of pace. I know any self-respecting player would never dabble with new sticks (Ha Ha), but I can't stop trying different racquets. However, I will remain loyal to Volkl as they have relieved the stress on my elbow and shoulder.

The C7 Pro, C10 Pro and the DNX 10 MP are just some potential "change of pace" choices. I guess I just found the VE Mid too demanding (ie not enough spin)

I have a Tour 10 Generation II for sale in the FS section, I cant remember what my offering price was, but it it is probably lower than that of a tennis shop.

That said, the first question is, where are you going to get a C7 from. I have both the black and red versions, and for the most part the black version is my main stick.

I ordered two brand new red C7's from japan a month ago which have not yet arrived. I wanted those rackets so badly...the C7 is a great stick with some lead in the hoop or by itself.

I am biased, but I think it would be an enjoyable change of pace.

sargeinaz
01-30-2008, 09:14 PM
I have a Tour 10 Generation II for sale in the FS section, I cant remember what my offering price was, but it it is probably lower than that of a tennis shop.

That said, the first question is, where are you going to get a C7 from. I have both the black and red versions, and for the most part the black version is my main stick.

I ordered two brand new red C7's from japan a month ago which have not yet arrived. I wanted those rackets so badly...the C7 is a great stick with some lead in the hoop or by itself.

I am biased, but I think it would be an enjoyable change of pace.

Ya I think the shop is full price, but they're brand new. Just trying to help the OP out. I was actually going to buy one, but I have heard from many people including NBMJ that it does not have a lot of power and I need some juice sometimes to help me out.
________
VAPORITE WHIP (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)