PDA

View Full Version : What should be my next racket??

Tennissssssss
01-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Hi I am currently using o3 hybrid shark midplus 4 3/8

strung with BB ace and Gosen Polylon 17.

I am trying to buy a new racket or spare one,

so any recommendation about similar feel racket?

I am 6 feet and 160 lbs. I guess i am about 2.5 or 3.0 player.

racquet_jedi
01-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Um, you get the same one as before, TW actually still has these listed as available on their website...

Two swords are better than a sword and a dagger...:wink:

lilxjohnyy
01-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Two swords are better than a sword and a dagger...:wink:

Actually personally i think that it is better to have a sword and a dagger for quick kills. Its like having a ak47 and a pistol. in case you need to reload just switch to pistol for quick kill. Otherwise i agree with his post.

racquet_jedi
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Actually personally i think that it is better to have a sword and a dagger for quick kills. Its like having a ak47 and a pistol. in case you need to reload just switch to pistol for quick kill. Otherwise i agree with his post.

Alrighty then, it's better to have two swords rather than one sword and its sheath...

How's that?:wink:

[K]aotic
01-30-2008, 10:23 PM
yeah i agree. works wonders in cs.

Alafter
01-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Due to the amount of messing around with his swords and daggers, Racquet Jedi cut his racquet.

Dont make his mistake, kids.

PS This is the last one, I promise.

PSS Oh yeah to the OP, what are you looking for? Just to try something new?

Tennissssssss
02-04-2008, 09:41 PM
yeah i wanna try something new..

franz_sanchez
02-04-2008, 10:21 PM
I was thinking of getting a fischer racquet. I saw one at a good price. A Fischer Xenon 260 OS. Don't know the specs on it or how it performs. Don't know if its made in china or how old of racquet it is. Would probably cost me no more than $20-30 including shipping so it sounded like a good deal.

Tennissssssss
02-04-2008, 10:29 PM
what?? how did u get it so cheap??

franz_sanchez
02-04-2008, 11:43 PM
I didn't buy the racquet yet I just saw one on an online auction new unstrung Fischer Xenon 260 OS racquet. I was wondering if I should purchase it. First I was trying to figure out what were the specifications on the racuqet. Where is it made, how old of racquet is it, What type of player is this geared towards, etc.

PROTENNIS63
02-05-2008, 03:15 AM
That cheap on an online auction is rare. Examine the seller. And are you sure it is brand new?

franz_sanchez
02-05-2008, 10:26 AM
The Fischer Xenon 260 OS was brand new.I purchased the thing since it only was costing $10 plus $7 shipping. It comes with the head cover. Also the thingy attached to racquet for imprinting the racquet label on strings. I don't know the specs on it just older posts of people saying it was there first racquet. I don't know how it performs or if it made more for beginners or more advanced players. My current racquet is the Yonex MP5 IS I got about 3-4 years ago an older Yonex model once used by Hingis. Head is 98 sq in and Weights about 11 oz. Don't know much about this fischer racquet and if differs much from my other racquet. At $17 its a good deal since it shouldn't cost more than $15-20 to go to our local tennis store we have and getting it strung.