PDA

View Full Version : How to be a playtester of some TW shoes?

Nadal46
01-31-2008, 09:44 AM
How can I do it?I play about 2/3 hours a day so I can test many shoes and for many times, please answer...

TW Staff
01-31-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your interest. Right now the testing of shoes by Talk Tennis members has been few and far between. We have typically selected people from the boards that have shown the ability to communicate on court experience into written communication - not as easy as many people think. The members we've contacted are usually frequent posters and play lots of tennis.
We'll be sure to keep you in mind if such a test comes up again.

Chris, TW

djokster
02-07-2008, 03:47 PM
What are you looking for in people's responses as credentials towards becoming a playtester?

djokster
02-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks for your interest. Right now the testing of shoes by Talk Tennis members has been few and far between. We have typically selected people from the boards that have shown the ability to communicate on court experience into written communication - not as easy as many people think. The members we've contacted are usually frequent posters and play lots of tennis.
We'll be sure to keep you in mind if such a test comes up again.

Chris, TW
What are you looking for in people's responses as credentials towards becoming a playtester?

TW Staff
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
the ability to communicate on court experience into written communication . . .

Chris, TW

That pretty much sums it up.

Chris, TW.