PDA

View Full Version : if you are using a head 1.S2...

__jt__
12-17-2004, 09:31 AM
do you like it? could u tell me what you like about it and what you hate about it? im using one right now but havent really played with it.

__jt__

Tenny
12-17-2004, 10:14 AM
Soon, you will find it too light. A radical can be a good next step.

ej
12-17-2004, 02:06 PM
do you like it? could u tell me what you like about it and what you hate about it? im using one right now but havent really played with it.

__jt__

I know a hot pro from Florida who summers in the ADKS. He's in his mid-fifties and he hits a very clean ball -- medium pace. He uses an I S2. He hits the sweetspot every time. He's had pro tour experience and he's still plays incredibly. He's a head rep and could play with anything, but he loves the IS2.

Pushmaster
12-18-2004, 07:58 PM
The i.S2 is a pretty good stick, but a little too light and powerful for my game. I can play with it though if I add 1/2 ounce of tape, and string it @65-68lbs. It's pretty solid for a light racquet, with a phat sweetspot, and a spin machine. Still play with it every now and again, mainly for doubles because it's so quick at the net, volleys are it's strong point IMO. I know a couple solid 4.5 all-courters that swear by it.