PDA

View Full Version : For Sale thread's question.

KerryJ
02-01-2008, 05:58 PM
How long does it take for something to be filtered on the For Sale/For Trade board? I've never tried posting anything there until last night and it still hasn't shown up. Is 24 hours a typical wait time?

TW Staff
02-01-2008, 06:02 PM
It would have already posted if approved. Posts were moderated three times today.

Please review the stickies at the top of the classified forum to ensure you are within the policies.

Chris, TW.

The Big Kahuna
08-24-2011, 01:24 PM
It would have already posted if approved. Posts were moderated three times today.

Please review the stickies at the top of the classified forum to ensure you are within the policies.

Chris, TW.

Where IS the Classified Forum?

flashfire276
08-24-2011, 01:35 PM
Where IS the Classified Forum?

On the bottom... It says CLASSIFIEDS.

stringertom
08-24-2011, 01:43 PM
I attempted to post a For Sale ad, listing a Babolat Star 2 stringing machine sometime last week. I have checked the thread daily but still have not found the post. I believe I followed all your guidelines in the sticky. Can you confirm the "electronic" receipt of my post and when it might be included in the thread?

Uvijek Argen
08-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Same here, selling a RF jacket used one time, and post it 24 hours ago and haven't see it yet.

Remember a few month ago when I post my RDS 001 for sale didnt went thru and post it again, and then was approved. Wonder if its just get lost in between so many post.

TW Staff
08-24-2011, 03:22 PM
If your ad does not appear within a work day or two, it was denied. Once ads are denied, we cannot retrieve them. Send us a version of the ad through the Contact Us link below, and I'll take a look at it to see what could be holding it up.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

stringertom
08-25-2011, 12:29 AM
If your ad does not appear within a work day or two, it was denied. Once ads are denied, we cannot retrieve them. Send us a version of the ad through the Contact Us link below, and I'll take a look at it to see what could be holding it up.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

There is no Contact Us link listed below your response. Exasperated, I will attempt to post once again. Please look for the post and contact me directly why it would not qualify to be posted.

TW Staff
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
Your ad looks fine, so I pushed it through. If you ever want to contact Admin, the Contact Us link is at the bottom of the page or email discussadmin@tennis-warehouse.com.

Tiffani

Uvijek Argen
08-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Tiffani,

I submit mine again, so you can take a look.

PS. Hope your baby its doing fine, don't remember if you ever announce if it was a boy or a girl.

Regards!!

TW Staff
08-25-2011, 09:53 AM
Tiffani,

I submit mine again, so you can take a look.

PS. Hope your baby its doing fine, don't remember if you ever announce if it was a boy or a girl.

Regards!!

Thanks for the well wishes! I have a daughter, now 8 months old. She is happy, healthy and crawling everywhere these days.

The ad for the jacket was missing a rating and had indicated it was new. All items must contain a condition rating (1-10), and we don't allow the sale of new gear.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

Uvijek Argen
08-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the well wishes! I have a daughter, now 8 months old. She is happy, healthy and crawling everywhere these days.

The ad for the jacket was missing a rating and had indicated it was new. All items must contain a condition rating (1-10), and we don't allow the sale of new gear.

Thanks,
Tiffani, TW

Im glad for your girl, I think crawling is one of the cutest faces of babies for sure.:)

Oh I forgot to put the rate!! I guess is consider new even if it was wear one time I guess. That's not problem, in any case I try to sell it locally.
Thanks once again!