PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service...

saram
02-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Just so people know how darn good you guys are at customer service, I'll share a short story in an order I placed several months ago.

I ordered some clothes from you guys and you shipped it promptly. Unfortunately the UPS person not only didn't show up, but claimed that the package was damaged and I refused to receive the merchandise and sent it back to you guys.

I NEVER saw the UPS driver that night. According to the tracking of the item, it was denied by me at 5:16 pm. I was home all day until 8pm and never saw the dude. I called UPS and they said tough luck, sorry the driver lied, etc. So I called TW.

Not only was TW more cordial and nice than UPS, you guys shipped the same items to me overnight and I had them the next day and I had them in time for my tournament without receiving the 'returned' items yet.

I applaud you guys, your staff, your professionalism, and your customer service. I never look elsewhere when ordering tennis equipment and apparel. your customer service on that day won a loyal fan and customer for many years to come.

tbini87
02-02-2008, 09:10 AM
wow, that is awesome. i have not really had any problems so i have never really needed the legendary TW customer service i hear about. but not having any problems says something about them.