PDA

View Full Version : Obama vs Clinton...Super Tuesday.

saram
02-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Tuesday is the day. Who's going to be the next President of the United States and return our nation to its potential?

And please, don't say some idiot on the Conservative ballot...Like Clinton said last night. To paraphrase:

"It took one Clinton to clean up after one Bush. Looks like it will take another Clinton to clean up after another Bush."

Funniest thing she's ever said.

I'm rootin' and voting for Obama....

lilminihorse
02-01-2008, 08:47 PM
I picked clinton up there although I'll be voting Obama.. I just think Hilary's rotten to the core. I think she's a creepy robot

Mastermind
02-01-2008, 08:54 PM
I vote for Obama!!

saram
02-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I picked clinton up there although I'll be voting Obama.. I just think Hilary's rotten to the core. I think she's a creepy robot

She sure has changed, hasn't she? And, I find that unfortunate, because I would have voted for her easily a year ago.

iradical18
02-01-2008, 09:26 PM
I am voting Obama but deep down I have a feeling that Hillary is going to be the next President.

maverick66
02-01-2008, 09:35 PM
She sure has changed, hasn't she? And, I find that unfortunate, because I would have voted for her easily a year ago.

how has she changed. she was always a creepy woman. she tries to play off the im a woman so i care angle way to much. the best were the family values ads she ran up here around the new hampshire primary. she is gonna preach family values when the whole world knows her husband sleeps with anything that wears a skirt. why is she still with him? because he can further her political career. then she does the setup with the men screaming iron my shirt. shes such a typical democrat where she put one face on for 1 group and another face for another group. people might not like republicans but at least we know where they stand.

oh and i cant vote for either cause im a registered republican.

mcpon
02-02-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm voting for Obama too even though I don't like him in the debates. He just keeps repeating the same exact phrases "it is not that Americans don't want healthcare, they just can't afford it" and "we should be as careful getting out as we were careless getting in." And the way he stutters seem to command respect and everybody's attention because a smooth-flowing spiel might just flow by you just can't help but pay attention when Obama gives an answer. And his downcast brows disarms you and eases you into listening to him.

chess9
02-02-2008, 03:06 AM
I'd like to see a woman president, but I cannot get very excited about Hillary. I will always feel that Bill Clinton is pulling the strings, just as he appears to be doing in the campaign. I fully expect to hear Hillary announce Bill as her VP candidate.... :)

-Robert

Supernatural_Serve
02-02-2008, 03:14 AM
clinton, but it could be close.

We could see a situation where obama wins the popular vote in states like California and New York, but loses the state due to how delegates are assigned by districts.

Some of the states are winner takes all, so we could see some shouts for "recount ballots", "clinton's cheated", in some close states.

It could be very interesting, so I want to see it very close.

caesar66
02-02-2008, 03:29 AM
I clicked obama in hopes that he beats the hildebeast in every state on super tuesday. I wish Ron Paul would win everything, but if I have to have a liberal in office, I hope its Obama; I don't agree with his policies but at least he seems genuine in his desire for change.

vbranis
02-02-2008, 09:47 AM
If the U.S. is truly a democracy, two families (Bushes and Clintons) shouldn't be battling it out for leadership on every election. If Hillary wins, it will mean 24 years in the Bush/Clinton dynasty (1989-2013), with more possible. We need some diversity, people! I'd really like to see Obama pull through.

ilovecarlos
02-02-2008, 10:01 AM
how has she changed. she was always a creepy woman. she tries to play off the im a woman so i care angle way to much. the best were the family values ads she ran up here around the new hampshire primary. she is gonna preach family values when the whole world knows her husband sleeps with anything that wears a skirt. why is she still with him? because he can further her political career. then she does the setup with the men screaming iron my shirt. shes such a typical democrat where she put one face on for 1 group and another face for another group. people might not like republicans but at least we know where they stand.

oh and i cant vote for either cause im a registered republican.

That's why I'm a registered independant. I can't vote in primaries....I only vote for the final election. I'll see who gets the nomination in both parties and decide then. If it's McCain/Obama....I'm going to have some problems, but I'm seriously leaning toward Obama

richw76
02-02-2008, 12:42 PM
In Most of the Democratic primaries you can lose and still get delogates. In nevada for example I believe Hilary won the popular vote but Obama recieved one more delogate than hilary. I think they will come out nearly even.

Either way it's really cool. But If Hilary is the nominee, I will seriously consider Mccain.

superman1
02-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Hillary is completely artificial and lives by the game of politics and acting, which is why I have the sickening feeling that she'll become the next President and keep the country divided down the middle.

I hope that Obama wins. In my view, the more he speaks, the more votes he will get. And it's the opposite for her. If you watch an Obama speech and follow it up with a Clinton speech, Hillary just pales in comparison. I also wish Obama would acknowledge that Hillary has more experience than him, but then mention that she is also 14 years older than him and they are both in the same place right now going for the same job. How could he NOT be a man of action to get to where he is now? He never had the luxury of already having been in the White House for 8 years.

Steve Dykstra
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I think Clinton is going to come away on top, but I really hope Obama somehow comes through. Unfortunately, I screwed up and didn't register in time, so I can't vote in the primary.

LarougeNY
02-02-2008, 07:19 PM
My money's on Hilary. Obama, as charismatic as he may be, doesn't have the consistent record that Clinton (or even McCain) have.
I would've thought that Edwards would've piped in by now and thrown his support to a candidate before super Tuesday, but I guess he'll do that around the time of the national convention.

THSBOI
02-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Obama all the way

alienhamster
02-03-2008, 12:30 AM
I'd like to see a woman president, but I cannot get very excited about Hillary. I will always feel that Bill Clinton is pulling the strings, just as he appears to be doing in the campaign. I fully expect to hear Hillary announce Bill as her VP candidate.... :)

-Robert My feelings, too. I'd actually warmed to Hillary a lot over the last few months. And then Bill Clinton was suddenly on my TV every other day with his racial (NOT racist, mind you) innuendos and mischaracterizations of Obama's record. I was reminded how much I don't want him around for another 4+ years.

The delegates in my state were stripped away through no fault of my own, so I voted Republican this year. But I hope Obama wins.

drhopz
02-03-2008, 02:34 AM
I don't like either of them very much. Although, i was happy with Bill Clinton's years as president. I really liked Edwards, but he dropped out of the race. I dont know if it's just me, but where the hell are they gonna get money for a universal health care? TAXES? my point exactly.

mcpon
02-03-2008, 03:44 AM
I don't like either of them very much. Although, i was happy with Bill Clinton's years as president. I really liked Edwards, but he dropped out of the race. I dont know if it's just me, but where the hell are they gonna get money for a universal health care? TAXES? my point exactly.

^ I think they both said a lot of the money will come from taxing the rich a little more. Obama is always talking about William Buffet and his secretary, that story.

LuckyR
02-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Clinton will have a commanding lead come Wenesday morning... Not my preference, just a fact.

AM28143
02-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Clinton will have a commanding lead come Wenesday morning... Not my preference, just a fact.

That's not a fact. Polls show Clinton only leads Obama by 4 points.

kidz
02-03-2008, 10:48 AM
obama ftw
10 char