PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordering?

tennisfan_23
02-01-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm thinking of ordering the Nike Spring Federer Control Polo and 9" Control Short soon, both in small. The only thing is, there are no smalls left for the Polo and only 3 left for the Short. Is there a way to place an order to get priority on the small size for the Short for now, and then, when the smalls for the Polo come in, order that? Or is that not possible? I'm just afraid that I'm going to get into a vicious cycle of waiting for one item, then the other, and back and forth until it's no longer available. =/ And obviously, the reason for not ordering the Short first would be because I live in Canada and shipping is well over $40 for an item.

TheShaun
02-01-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm thinking of ordering the Nike Spring Federer Control Polo and 9" Control Short soon, both in small. The only thing is, there are no smalls left for the Polo and only 3 left for the Short. Is there a way to place an order to get priority on the small size for the Short for now, and then, when the smalls for the Polo come in, order that? Or is that not possible? I'm just afraid that I'm going to get into a vicious cycle of waiting for one item, then the other, and back and forth until it's no longer available. =/ And obviously, the reason for not ordering the Short first would be because I live in Canada and shipping is well over $40 for an item.

i think if you place an order online and one of the items is not in stock they just wait till it's all there before shipping it. so in that sense you would have locked up a small size short and then when the shirt arrives they'll send the whole thing at once.

don't take my word for it though. call them in the morning.

tennisfan_23
02-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Awesome, thanks Shaun. I'll do that first thing in the morning (plus booking my local court for some winter tennis up here in chilly Canada) :D