PDA

View Full Version : Hillary, how do you spell tomorrow?

TheShaun
02-01-2008, 08:29 PM
http://ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/Tommorrow.jpg

saram
02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
oh....SNAP!

Well, I know that you spell Tuesday in another way: Obama!

stormholloway
02-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Is this for real?

maverick66
02-01-2008, 09:31 PM
even if it is real you think she made the signs? theres someone else outthere who probally got eaten hilary for this embaresment.

BreakPoint
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM
She was speaking in Silicon Valley at a tech company. The sign was probably made by an engineer from a foreign country. Either that or it was spelled that way on purpose for some unknown reason.

Deuce
02-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Or the sign is from 'Applied Materials'' own 'campaign' for new jobs, and has no real relation to Clinton at all - other than that she had the misfortune of stepping up to the podium when photographers were present.

In either case - it's not like she'd be the first illiterate president...
Who knows - maybe it's now a prerequisite for the job.

BallzofSkill
02-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Yes, I'm sure she's the one who made the sign. She's the first real grassroots level president.

calling her illiterate makes you look illiterate.

Punisha
02-02-2008, 02:53 AM
calling her illiterate makes you look illiterate.

howso... he can spell tomorrow correctly

chess9
02-02-2008, 03:23 AM

LOL! I've heard a lot of good reasons for dissing Hillary, but this ain't one of them. She'd probably be the smartest person on this board if she posted.

-Robert

Objective Danny
02-02-2008, 04:09 AM
The sign is an end result of affirmative-action!

donnygg
02-02-2008, 05:35 AM
She was speaking in Silicon Valley at a tech company. The sign was probably made by an engineer from a foreign country. Either that or it was spelled that way on purpose for some unknown reason.

absolutely, American can do no wrong :roll:

From what I see on forums, native English speakers are the ones with the worst spelling and grammar.

Bodacious DVT
02-02-2008, 06:39 AM
From what I see on forums, native English speakers are the ones with the worst spelling and grammar.

i dont know about that. I think it depends on the value of their education. Im an excellent writer with great grammar. it all depends on the value of the education and the student's willingness to accept and apply it.

its on a forum, no one cares about spelling and punctuation.

PROTENNIS63
02-02-2008, 06:41 AM
looks like it is time go back to school!

TheShaun
02-02-2008, 08:17 AM
i'm sure hillary didn't make the sign but i'm sure that the person who did make it wasn't the only person to see it before it was final.

TENNIS_99
02-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Come on, cut them some slack. Don't you know tomorrow and potato are among the hardest words to spell in English?:)

AM28143
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
She'd probably be the smartest person on this board if she posted.

-Robert

Obama, Clinton, Romney or even McCain would be the smartest person on this board if they posted. However, there are a few here that would not admit to that. There are some inflated egos on this board.

10sfreak
02-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm certainly no hillary supporter (surprise!!:-)), but I seriously doubt that she had anything to do with the making of that sign. I see that sign more as indicative of the intelligence (or lack thereof) of people who support her...:-)

SFrazeur
02-02-2008, 10:10 PM

It's nice to see a company that is an equal opportunity employer for Dyslexics.

-SF

BreakPoint
02-02-2008, 11:55 PM
absolutely, American can do no wrong :roll:

So you'd expect an engineer from China or Russia who has mostly studied nothing but math and engineering their entire lives to be able to spell in English better than most native-English speakers?

BTW, your first sentence should be: "Absolutely. Americans can do no wrong." Note you capitalize the first letter of the first word. There should be a period, not a comma after "Absolutely", and it should be "Americans" not "American". Are you a foreign engineer by any chance?

And how do you know who on this forum is a native English speaker and who's not? :confused: Just because someone lives in the U.S. does not automatically make them a native Englsh speaker.

Leelord337
02-03-2008, 12:07 AM
nothing is worse than the way bush says, "Nukular"

lethalfang
02-03-2008, 12:16 AM

She's just trying to squeeze some votes from Bush supporters.

johlhausen
02-03-2008, 06:33 AM
reforming education....

starting with herself.

BobFL
02-03-2008, 07:02 AM

I just want to be sure-are you serious with this post?

AM28143
02-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I just want to be sure-are you serious with this post?

What's your explanation? His made perfect sense.