PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me how to write "Professional" under

Mahboob Khan
12-18-2004, 10:46 AM
I am writing for the TW forum for the last six years. However, the new message board continues to show me as Mahboob Khan Rookie. I am not a rookie. I am a Professional! Can you show me as Professional under my name for all my posts?

Mahboob Khan
Professional

Thank you.

tennisboy87
12-18-2004, 11:22 AM
I think your title changes as you write more posts. All the users with a professional title seem to have posted a lot more than 250-260 posts. They seem to be close to the 1000 mark.

Power Game
12-18-2004, 12:45 PM
I agree, Mahboob is definetly a professional.

perfmode
12-18-2004, 01:00 PM
It just post count. :roll:

david aames
12-18-2004, 01:54 PM
To be granted admission to the professional ranking, you need to send valid copies of all your tennis certificates to the TW headquarters in San Luis Obispo, CA . A recommendation letter from your wife stating that you are in reasonable shape would be a plus.

Hope this helps,

David Aames
Professional

I am writing for the TW forum for the last six years. However, the new message board continues to show me as Mahboob Khan Rookie. I am not a rookie. I am a Professional! Can you show me as Professional under my name for all my posts?

Mahboob Khan
Professional

Thank you.

K!ck5w3rvE
12-21-2004, 01:45 AM
After sending your application to TW Headquarters, you should receive a response in writing. If you have been accepted, you can then forward a copy of that letter to the ATP in the vain hope of becoming a member of the elite community. There are only a small number of members who have been accpeted into this fraternity, with the distinct few being none other than:

K!ck5w3rvE
david aames
Rickson
Phil
Perfmode
Brian Purdie
Drizzt
ibemadskillzz

Those whose claims were rejected include:

@wright
Frodo Baggins
Vash the Stampede

This elite association has many benefits.....which can be viewed at our website www.atptennis.com. You may be aware of the current court case where out distinct association is suing the Association of Tennis Professionals from a copyright breach of out name (they named their tour after our abbreviation, ATP, derived from the abbreviation of our name, The Association of Tennis (Warehouse) Professionals.

You can apply by sending your requests to:
ATP
c/o superdan_17@hotmail.com

We look forward to your response.

Frodo Baggins
12-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Thats Funny CUTE very cute.. I like it Cheered me up :D thank you..

K!ck5w3rvE
12-21-2004, 08:44 PM
Anytime lol.

Mahboob Khan
12-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Very funny indeed!

ty slothrop
12-22-2004, 09:49 AM
I am not a rookie. I am a Professional! Can you show me as Professional under my name for all my posts?

incremental strides, mahboob, you'll get there. from the looks of things, you're up to an amateur already. see, patience pays!

Mahboob Khan
12-26-2004, 01:13 AM
Thank you for consoling me! It appears though at the advent of the new message board they did not take into consideration the articles in the old message board. When the new message board started, I was already writing for the TW in the old message board for over four years. That's where the calculator broke! The new message board showed me as a new user, then rookie, and now amateur. My point is that I wasn't the new user. I was already a veteran when the new message board started more than a year ago?