PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Brow Poll: WHO'D MAKE THE 'HOTTEST' FIRST LADY?

Dedans Penthouse
02-06-2008, 08:07 AM
FILE THIS UNDER (way, way under) HI-BROW:

There are a slew of "best candidate" threads out there. Just as a change of pace, which candidate's spouse (in your honest opinion), would make the HOTTEST (lol) FIRST LADY? :rolleyes:

Please check one, or in the case of Rudy Guiliani, please "check one of 'em" as it would appear that Hizzonner was onher and offher and on another one and on and on... I've included--I hope you don't mind--some personal comments/my choices (in parentheses) :-)

Candidate: Spouse (comments)

Hillary Clinton: Williamette (that fat girl--Williamette--has been 'round the block...u can just see it in her eyes)

Barak Obama: Michelle (smart, graceful, good-looking; a winner-type)

John Mc Cain: Cindy (the hair...the eyes...did she play the youngest daughter Missy on the Brady Bunch as a kid?..I also see a frisky glint in her eye: a frisky streak lurking underneath?)

Mitt Romney: Ann (smart woman with a wit/sense of humor vis-a-vis, Mr. Plastic)

Mike Huckabee: Janet (pleasant woman)

Rudy Guiliani (check one): Regina, Donna, Judith
("Dating Game" announcer Jim Lange: "So, will it be bachlorette #1, bachlorette #2...OR, bachlorette #3?")

Dennis Kucinich: Elizabeth (think about it: a Brit with a pierced tongue in the White House--this Fergie-esque freak is my darkhorse of the bunch)

John Edwards: Elizabeth (the 'refined' Elizabeth; sincere best of wishes for a FULL recovery)

First in war, first in peace, first in lady--please cast your votes (comments welcome). thx & regards.

Rickson
02-06-2008, 08:39 AM
You left out Hillary Clinton as first lady.

chroix
02-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Kucinich!!!!!!!!

Geezer Guy
02-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Pix Please?

Craig Sheppard
02-06-2008, 10:28 AM
This thread is useless w/o pix... i'm not googling every one of those names.

Side trivia: If a woman is president, what is her husband called?

mista-k
02-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Kucinich!!!!!!!!

oh yea! im shocked... D.O.M.

vbranis
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Definetly Elizabeth Kucinich. She's got that redhead thing going.;-)

http://blog.cleveland.com/earlyedition/medium_beth.jpg

Mike Bulgakov
02-07-2008, 12:50 AM
All my votes and more to Elizabeth Kucinich. Congratulations Dennis!:)
http://www.tnjp.org/images/Dennis-Elizabeth082907.jpg
http://www.westlifenews.com/2005/07-13/dk.jpg

Duzza
02-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Romney is on the list below but not on poll....gets my vote.

ilovecarlos
02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
*****hands on hips...tapping foot*****
you've left one off the list, most beloved......
The winner tis I, Kumquat Penthouse (Mrs):)

Dedans Penthouse
02-07-2008, 10:33 AM
*****hands on hips...tapping foot*****
you've left one off the list, most beloved......
The winner tis I, Kumquat Penthouse (Mrs):)Honey, check the list of candidates--I wasn't running--I wasn't on the list; and I certainly was not running from you, my most beautious of buttercups. I already conduct my work--my labors of love--in the most nonpareil of idio-Oval Orifices. I love to journey at full-length, your fragrant 'Rose Garden' with its most tenderest of blossoms.

White House? Schmight-House!

Besides, the front-runner, Elizabeth Kucinich's "portrait-over-the-mantlepiece" (face) looks like snowboarder Shaun White with an "A" cup for a "mantlepiece"; not that there's anything wrong with that per se.

Tish! "Left off the list?!" You top the list-of-1.

ilovecarlos
02-07-2008, 02:24 PM
****winking at her beloved****
Bats eyelashes.........knew you weren't running my love, but just couldn't resist;)

zapvor
02-07-2008, 07:09 PM
lol it is v day time isnt it

Circa
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Mrs. Kucinich. lolz