PDA

View Full Version : Head Liquidmetal Radicals vs Flexpoint Radicals

BaselinePlaya
02-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I've been using the LM Radicals on and off for the past couple of years. I was at my local Sp**t*Aut***i*y and found they had 2 Flexpoints on clearance for $50 each! Has any one used both models or radicals? How do they compare and which did you prefer? Another strange thing was that they both had made in the Chech Republic stickers on them. I didn't realize the flexpoints were made in the CR....

meowmix
02-08-2008, 05:11 PM
They're not made in the CR. Must be some from the very first batch...

The LM's and Flexpoints play similarly. The flexpoints flex a little weird at the top of the hoop, some feel it's disconcerting and whatnot, but it's not much. The Flexpoints are also a little lighter, not much, but it's noticeable.

All in all, similar rackets and for 50 bucks, a steal.

dunlop kid
02-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Hello

i was wondering what the shops internet site or name is please?

Also the funny thing is about 4 years ago i was looking for a new racket and i tried out the radicals and absoloutly hated it but then tries out the flexpoint radicals and loved it and i still use the flexpoint now.

If you had the site it would be a great help.

Thanks

Mansewerz
02-08-2008, 07:35 PM
wtf, i checked the s po rt s au tho rit y and it was like 270 dollars for k factors and newer racquets, $180 for Head Liquidmetal radical (yes, the racquet that u can get on tw for 76 dollars with shipping) and the flexpoint was 109.95

BaselinePlaya
02-08-2008, 07:38 PM
wtf, i checked the s po rt s au tho rit y and it was like 270 dollars for k factors and newer racquets, $180 for Head Liquidmetal radical (yes, the racquet that u can get on tw for 76 dollars with shipping) and the flexpoint was 109.95

Sorry man- not sure what to tell you... I know what I saw. I'm going back to by them tomorrow. Oh BTW, if you looked at their website- its jacked up, I worked there in college and some other company runs their website so in reality the store and the website are really two different companies.