PDA

View Full Version : F/S Alpha Pioneer DC stringer fixed clamps

soulincontrol
12-21-2004, 12:57 AM
New alpha pioneer dc plus string machine. Bought in October of this year. Only strung one racket with it. It's practically new. Itís a great machine. This is a newer model pioneer that came with the linear tension head which is a lot better then the standard round lock jaw gripper. Also has new and improved adjustable racket mounts. 2 fixed clamps with quick release base, 360 degree table top rotation, 6 point mounting system that won't distort/warp your racket like the cheaper machines do. This machine is built like a tank. It's very heavy, made from solid metal. Comes with all the tools as well. Iím asking $300 firm. You would make your money back in no time. I'd like to get rid of it, but I also don't mind if I kept it. So please, firm means firm. Please email me with any questions. Thank you

bfleming
01-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Do you still have this machine?
Is this blue in color?
you can email me @
bill_f_flemin***ahoo.com

New alpha pioneer dc plus string machine. Bought in October of this year. Only strung one racket with it. It's practically new. Itís a great machine. This is a newer model pioneer that came with the linear tension head which is a lot better then the standard round lock jaw gripper. Also has new and improved adjustable racket mounts. 2 fixed clamps with quick release base, 360 degree table top rotation, 6 point mounting system that won't distort/warp your racket like the cheaper machines do. This machine is built like a tank. It's very heavy, made from solid metal. Comes with all the tools as well. Iím asking $300 firm. You would make your money back in no time. I'd like to get rid of it, but I also don't mind if I kept it. So please, firm means firm. Please email me with any questions. Thank you

Fortylove
01-27-2005, 01:05 PM
Please email me if you still have it.
Thanks,
As4603dojwhi@infoave.net

Fortylove
01-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks,
As4603dojwhi@infoave.net

Fortylove
01-27-2005, 01:58 PM
As4603dojwhi@infoave.net

msasaki
01-28-2005, 07:10 AM
If it is still available, I'm interested.

You say to send you email, but your profile says that you don't want email sent...

msasaki
01-28-2005, 12:16 PM
You say to send email, but your profile says that you don't want email...

In any case, if the stringer is still available, I'm interested.