PDA

View Full Version : Kobe vs. Wade - Mr. Marion Debut?

my_forehand
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
On Sunday, who do you think will win:

Kobe and the Lakers, or Wade and the Heats.

If this is Marion's debut, than Shaq's debut will be against the same team (Lakers).

Go Lakers! :)

c_zimma
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
The Lakers should have a pretty easy time I would imagine. With Gasol and Kobe both on the floor, they should have no problem with the struggling Heat. Go L.A.

lethalfang
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Lakers is a much better team than Miami.
Miami is even worse now after the trade. The trade is for the future, not present.

my_forehand
02-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Is it Marion's debut game though?

LOL, I just looked at Miami's standings!!!

They've got a 6 game losing streak, having won 9 games, and lost 39.

They're playing today, at 3:30pm.

BTW, Spurs are playing Celtics 2 and a half hours before the Lakers game: Duncan - Allen/Pierce.

TENNIS_IS_FUN
02-10-2008, 11:50 PM
When Bynum gets back, Lakers will have a serious chance to make it deeeeeep within the Playoffs. The Marion trade was horrible...wtf were they thinking. Shaq is too old and needs to think about retiring after this year. Marion will definately imo benefeit the Heats much more than Shaq, but like a user mentioned above me, the trade is for the future and not for the present.

I really really really like the way Gasol is helping out the Lakers...name ONE thing Gasol cant do...Kobe will always be God-like, Fish has upped his game once more, and Odom has always been a constent.....GO LAKERS.

mcpon
02-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow, what's wrong with Miami?

lethalfang
02-11-2008, 12:11 AM
When Bynum gets back, Lakers will have a serious chance to make it deeeeeep within the Playoffs. The Marion trade was horrible...wtf were they thinking. Shaq is too old and needs to think about retiring after this year. Marion will definately imo benefeit the Heats much more than Shaq, but like a user mentioned above me, the trade is for the future and not for the present.

I really really really like the way Gasol is helping out the Lakers...name ONE thing Gasol cant do...Kobe will always be God-like, Fish has upped his game once more, and Odom has always been a constent.....GO LAKERS.

Phoenix definitely isn't going to win a title with their former group. This is their big gamble, a desperation move to do something before their window of opportunity completely closes.
Will it work? I very much doubt it, but at least they tried.

my_forehand
02-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Did I mention, the Lakers won?