PDA

View Full Version : The speech that inspired me

Mark Vessels
02-09-2008, 05:21 PM
You guys donít sign my checks and when itís all over with, where are you guys going to be? Nowhere. So why does it really matter to me what you guys write or what you think? I donít give a ****. I donít care. All I care about is what my teammates think and how we go out there and play football. Much more, I donít give a ****. You can tell Bill [Belichick], I donít give a ****. This is what it is. Take it or leave it. I donít care. Writing about the running game, who gives a shit? Weíre in the playoffs. Weíre playing for something. If you guys donít feel me on that, I donít know what to tell you. If you donít like it, if you donít like me, I donít care. It doesnít matter. You guys arenít going to do nothing for my life after football, so why should I give a shit? I donít. I keep it real. Thatís what it is. I want to do what I do, I want to do what Iíve been doing, it doesnít matter how many yards I got, how many yards I donít got. I donít care. Itís playoff time. Weíre playing for something. Bottom line. Take it or leave it. If you donít like it, donít come over to 28ís locker and donít bother me, because I donít care.

Bodacious DVT
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Amen!!

my_forehand
02-09-2008, 06:03 PM
And you both have Djokovic's face as an avatar!! :)

mcpon
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Who made that speech?

princess bossass
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Somehow more inspiring than, ":::snifflesniffle::: That's my quarterback, man! :::snifflesniffle::: Leave poor Tony awoooone! BOOOOO hoo HOOOO!"

BeHappy
02-09-2008, 11:51 PM
corey dillon

shrakkie
02-10-2008, 02:05 AM
When/why did he make that speech?

Moz
02-10-2008, 02:10 AM
Corey "Double Negative" Dillon.

He was nominated for an award for "Best Rant By An Illiterate".