PDA

View Full Version : Truth For TennisPro!!!

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Tennispro I Am Shy Belive it or Not.. Ok For Example> If I Seen you face to face an you intro yourself to me > I Would Say Hi but Thats it.. Cause Truth It Takes me a While to Warm up & To Trust new People..I'm not one of those Outgoing Bold Girls that Goes up To Anyone..Heck I Don't even know What'll I'll Do If I Seen Tommy Again.. An That Includs Love.. I'm Not One That Falls an says>OMG I LOVE YOU.. Like Some Girls!!!.. It takes me time To trust A guy An See if i Really like them or not!!!<An Thats The truth..:) I'm Shy in real life!!!<end!!! :D

TokyopunK
02-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Frodo Baggins where is your picture!!!

saram
02-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Tennispro I Am Shy Belive it or Not.. Ok For Example> If I Seen you face to face an you intro yourself to me > I Would Say Hi but Thats it.. Cause Truth It Takes me a While to Warm up & To Trust new People..I'm not one of those Outgoing Bold Girls that Goes up To Anyone..Heck I Don't even know What'll I'll Do If I Seen Tommy Again.. An That Includs Love.. I'm Not One That Falls an says>OMG I LOVE YOU.. Like Some Girls!!!.. It takes me time To trust A guy An See if i Really like them or not!!!<An Thats The truth..:) I'm Shy in real life!!!<end!!! :D

What the heck...am I missing something here? Have not seen Tennispro on here in a long time if we are talking about the same individual.

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 01:09 PM
I Mean Tennispro11

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Can Someone Tell me?? Why it's Always me?? That Always Have to PROVE Themself.. to other tw members???Since When did this board Became high school???

saram
02-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I knew who you meant. Not sure what happened. Something happen here in the forum or something offline in real life?

As well, it's none of my business and I can shut up at any time!

TokyopunK
02-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Wait a second...... did tennispro11 get you pregnant and he didn't know.....so he's the father! IDK maybe!

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 01:30 PM
An I thought Davide Sanguinetti Was Bad:shock::rolleyes: lol..

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 01:52 PM
So are you glad that you are shy? Or would you rather have an outgoing personality? Relationship troubles cause this or have you just always been shy? Well if you meet Tommy again, tell him you loved him when he posed nude for that magazine. :)

T

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 01:55 PM
What the heck...am I missing something here? Have not seen Tennispro on here in a long time if we are talking about the same individual.

Yo what up! I haven't been on in awhile. Just posting every now and then when I can get online. So what's good bro? To clarify with Miss Frodo Baggins, she said she was a shy person and I didn't believe it because she is so outspoken. That is it. LOL! TokyoPunk read WAY TOO MUCH into what was being said.

T

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Can Someone Tell me?? Why it's Always me?? That Always Have to PROVE Themself.. to other tw members???Since When did this board Became high school???

Surely you aren't talking about me? I didn't ask you to explain yourself. I just had a hard time believing you were super shy. I would have thought the opposite. But then again, this is a tennis forum. ;)

T

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Nahh TennisPro11 Your ok by Me:) like I Said Once i get to know Sombody I'm ok.. :D Truth I'm Workin on My shyness so at lease When I Meet tommy again I Won't Feel Nervouse Around him!!!(Don't know if I'll be calm Enough for Tommy.. Cause I Know for sure if I Meet him again I'm Gonna Cry.. Cause my Feelings For tommy Are Deep!!!:cry: :)

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Nahh TennisPro11 Your ok by Me:) like I Said Once i get to know Sombody I'm ok.. :D Truth I'm Workin on My shyness so at lease When I Meet tommy again I Won't Feel Nervouse Around him!!!(Don't know if I'll be calm Enough for Tommy.. Cause I Know for sure if I Meet him again I'm Gonna Cry.. Cause my Feelings For tommy Are Deep!!!:cry: :)

I think you and this other gal on here should meet up and go meet your dreamboys! Maneater is her name. She loves Safin, you love Robredo. She can back you up and you can back her up. Give each other a boost in confidence. Then when you come back you can tell us at TTW how it was. Don't cry though. Guys really don't like it when the lady folk cry.

T

saram
02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Yo what up! I haven't been on in awhile. Just posting every now and then when I can get online. So what's good bro? To clarify with Miss Frodo Baggins, she said she was a shy person and I didn't believe it because she is so outspoken. That is it. LOL! TokyoPunk read WAY TOO MUCH into what was being said.

T

Cheers, bro! How is the tennis world treating you? Still teaching/coaching?

saram
02-10-2008, 02:23 PM

You really love Tommy that much?

CanadianChic
02-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Guys really don't like it when the lady folk cry.

Yeah, that's usually because they are the cause of it. ;) This thread is quite odd.

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Cheers, bro! How is the tennis world treating you? Still teaching/coaching?

I got out of doing full time for a bit. I am working in my hometown in Kansas and assisant coaching the boys tennis team this semester. Trying to save up money.

T

tennispro11
02-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, that's usually because they are the cause of it. ;) This thread is quite odd.

Yeah sometimes we are the cause of it. Not all of the time though. Women just tend to be more emotional than us men. It isn't a bad thing though. I do have to agree with you though, this thread is quite odd.

T

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 03:54 PM
CC How Is this thread Odd?? Tennispro11 wanted to know why I was shy I Told him.. without derailing the Valentines thread.. Cc do me a fave >(think about what your gonna post) ok :) cause some posters here Are Sensitive To Others Posts!!! <think about it!!! Peace cc!!!!

Frodo Baggins
02-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Anyways Tennispro>Me An Maneater Have Been Backing each other up.. With our Men!!!Except She takes it to the extreme meaning she's more fangirlie then me;) Me I'm more -get to know you slowly!!!

TokyopunK
02-10-2008, 03:57 PM
CC How Is this thread Odd?? Tennispro11 wanted to know why I was shy I Told him.. without derailing the Valentines thread.. Cc do me a fave >(think about what your gonna post) ok :) cause some posters here Are Sensitive To Others Posts!!! <think about it!!! Peace cc!!!!

This is the 203rd thread you have made Frodo which is an Odd number so thats why she said it was odd...........or maybe not idk.

CanadianChic
02-10-2008, 04:06 PM
This is the 203rd thread you have made Frodo which is an Odd number so thats why she said it was odd...........or maybe not idk.

Haha. Thanks TP, you always have my back! Frodo, this thread came out of nowhere and no one had a clue what the heck you were talking about if they had not been reading the V-Day thread. That is why I said it was odd. I never insulted you in the slightest so seriously take a breath please and maybe think of what the poster intended before becoming all defensive. Since when have I ever been mean to you?

Maybe if you had put a link to the V-Day thread in your OP it would have made more sense. If you need help, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to do it for you. The way this thread started would be like me starting a thread to tell someone I just finished eating my sandwich - do you see what I mean?

Fee
02-10-2008, 04:31 PM

I don't see how you 'always' have to prove yourself to members of this forum. Tennispro's question to you was no different then the series of questions you asked me about Justin in the Bistro a few weeks ago (do you remember that?).

This thread is a bit odd in the way it started. You and tennispro could easily have had this conversation in the Bistro, since there are all kinds of conversations going on in there anyway. Feel free to do that in the future if you want. :)

saram
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Anyways Tennispro>Me An Maneater Have Been Backing each other up.. With our Men!!!Except She takes it to the extreme meaning she's more fangirlie then me;) Me I'm more -get to know you slowly!!!

Have I told you two that I look like a combination of Marat and Tommy? Thought you should know...

saram
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM

You ladies can do the same to us guys, ya know? :???:

maneater
02-10-2008, 06:23 PM
:-( im not that desperate...

I do want him tho, he is rather errm..well he ticks alot of boxes! ;-)
Im not stupid i know i can never have him, ive seen his other girlfriends and i aint got jack shiiit onn them but hey...thats why im becoming a lawyer to afford cosmetic surgery haha...oh well

I forgotten what he looks like..he's been gone for so long and my heart grows fonder for another lol