PDA

View Full Version : TW: Need help about Babolat Pro Hurricane half set I ordered

!<-_->!
12-21-2004, 04:03 PM
I just received my order from TW, which by the way, was very nice. However, I was under the impression that the Babolat Pro Hurricane 17 half-set was blue and not the yellowish-white color. In addition, I thought it would come in the kind of packaging shown in the picture on the site and not just a clear plastic bag with a sticker on it saying it was the Pro Hurricane. Lastly, when I received the string, I found part of it was bent. I'm not sure how this would affect play of durability, but I'm a little bit worried. So basically, is this how it's suppose to be or was there a mix up? If so, can I return it and get the correct set?

Thanks

TW Staff
12-21-2004, 04:32 PM
It sounds like you received a half set from our hybrid stringing program and not the Babolat pre-packaged half sets we carry. Please call us @ 1.800.883.6647 to arrange a return.

Chris, TW.

!<-_->!
12-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey TW again. I just called and the person I spoke with insisted that nothing was wrong. He said they were the same string. I know that essnetially they are the same, with the exception of color. However, he also said that what I got was old stock being phased out. So basically, I couldn't set up an exchange, as he was very persistent in saying that what I got is fine and not wrong. So what should I do?

Thanks

TW Staff
12-28-2004, 08:06 AM
Our Customer Service Manager has addressed this problem. Please check your email.

Thanks,
Chris, TW.

!<-_->!
12-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Thank you very much Tennis-Warehouse. You guys are the best when it comes to customer service! Once again, thank you!