PDA

View Full Version : Bond 22 - Quantum of Solace

babar
02-14-2008, 07:40 AM
One of the bond girls in the new bond film is Olga Kurylenko. She looks a lot like Sophie Marceau from the Pierce Brosnan bond film, The World is not Enough.

I thought it was the same person for a minute, then I noticed she was much younger.

LuckyR
02-14-2008, 09:11 AM
One of the bond girls in the new bond film is Olga Kurylenko. She looks a lot like Sophie Marceau from the Pierce Brosnan bond film, The World is not Enough.

I thought it was the same person for a minute, then I noticed she was much younger.

I was impressed with the last film, which coming off of Brosnan's Bond is suprising.

CivicLx
02-14-2008, 09:21 AM
i just checked her picture on IMDB and she does look a lot like Sophie Marceau. Really looking forward to a new Bond movie. They need to get Monica Bellucci to play a Bond girl too:)

tennisplayer1981
02-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Ahh yes Olga, what a beauty. She is gonna make a great Bond girl. I look forward to seeing more of her.

caesar66
02-14-2008, 06:28 PM
i just checked her picture on IMDB and she does look a lot like Sophie Marceau. Really looking forward to a new Bond movie. They need to get Monica Bellucci to play a Bond girl too:)

AMEN to Monica Bellucci, most gorgeous woman on earth.

babar
02-15-2008, 06:45 AM
Monica Bellucci is in her mid 40s now. Personally, I don't think leading ladies should only be in their 20s or early 30s, but usually, studios don't cast women of Belluucci's age as Bond girls. Although, I think Salma Hayek and Bellucci should help to lessen that casting prejudice.

CivicLx
02-15-2008, 01:09 PM
they should just make Monica a double 0...i'm sure she could teach James a few things:)

she is damn gorgeous though and that Vincent Cassell (sp?) is a lucky motherfawker...literally:)