PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Warehouse Ordering Questions

weiderw
12-23-2004, 06:03 PM
I am accustomed to receiving emails when I order things online. But, I did not receive an email confirmation from my recent order from Tennis Warehouse. Is this the norm?

Also, the web site says that customer service is open until 8pm Pacific. But no one is answering there tonight as of 7pm Central. Does anyone know if folks were let out early for the holidays? I am trying to track down my missing Christmas order.

weiderw
12-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Bumer. No response here either. This puts a damper on Christmas.

D-man
12-23-2004, 07:31 PM
i don't think they answer here off hours... i've had the same thing happen, no email confirmations but the stff always gets here..

Gaines Hillix
12-24-2004, 05:45 AM
When I've had questions, I've always gotten a prompt response by sending an email to;

info@tennis-warehouse.com

weiderw
12-24-2004, 06:30 AM
When I've had questions, I've always gotten a prompt response by sending an email to;

info@tennis-warehouse.com
Thanks I tried that. Apparently too busy to respond.

To be honest I was excited to place my first order with Tennis Warehouse. They have Great prices and a very informative web site.

But the communication was not acceptable. I won't be ordering again because there is no automatic email order confirmation, no communication regarding shipping delays and no offer to refund my expedited shipping costs when the shipment did not arrive on time. Back to Amazon.

TW Staff
12-24-2004, 08:56 AM
weiderw,
Sorry to hear your order was not handled correctly. You should have received an email confirmation from us.
Our Customer Service department will be contacting you shortly to assist you with your order.

Chris, TW.

weiderw
12-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Thanks so much for the thoughtful and personal follow-up (and the shipping credit). You have won me back as a customer.

I will re-suggest automated order confirmation emails.

LionsNC
12-27-2004, 08:03 AM
I odered 4 Demo racquets Christmas day and recieved a confirmation email today. When I checked the status it said order waiting to be processed. I was really hoping to get the racquets by Wednesday, so that I would have some good days to demo them. Any chance they will get here that quick or is that wishful thinking?

TW Staff
12-27-2004, 08:25 AM
LionsNC,
We were closed Christmas day so your order was not processed until Sunday. As there was no shipping on Sunday, your racquets will ship today and you should have them for Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, depending on where you are located.

If you have any further questions about your demo order, please call us at 1.800.883.6647 or email info@tennis-warehouse.com

Chris, TW.

LionsNC
12-27-2004, 09:02 AM
That's great and thanks for the quick response!