PDA

View Full Version : Need help from someone with the Feb issue of USPTA magazine

Shahar26
02-20-2008, 05:55 AM
Can you please tell me if there's a TennisLessons.com ad in the classifieds section?

Thanks!

TennezSport
02-23-2008, 11:56 AM
Shahar26,

Just received my copy of the Feb issue and I do not see TennisLessons.com listed in the classified section (p17). It was there last month though (p9). Hope this helps.

TennezSport :cool:

junbug
02-25-2008, 01:07 AM
that's not good, especially if you are paying to place an ad in their magazine. was there one placed in the PTR version?

Shahar26
02-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Shahar26,

Just received my copy of the Feb issue and I do not see TennisLessons.com listed in the classified section (p17). It was there last month though (p9). Hope this helps.

TennezSport :cool:

Thanks TennezSport....

that's not good, especially if you are paying to place an ad in their magazine. was there one placed in the PTR version?

We took an ad only in the USPTA mag, it was suppose to be in January and February, but for certain reasons, they decided to pull the ad from the February issue (which is a shame, because over 10 coaches came through it, and some already got new students).

The reason I was asking is that 3 coaches registered on our site in the past week, and mentioned they found us through the uspta mag, so I wanted to see if they decided to put our ad in anyway or just failed to take it out, but I guess not :(